Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2373
    She's the girl in the pics. Very distracted due to candy use. You'll be there for 45 min before she attempts to do anything and that's with some prodding. Once you get her to focus she's fine. To sum it up, she's a hot mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]

  2. #2372

  3. #2371

    Real and fun

    I took one for the team and gave Rae a try.

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...t/27070011/rae

    Looked TGTBT but the girl in the picture answered the door, sexy and fun.

    100 for QV, she took a pounding like a champ.

    Will play again.

  4. #2370
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    Nope

    Thank you.

    I have heard more than enough.

    As I opened up with. Plant City and anything east of that. Is Bad Ju Ju.

    Thank you everyone.

    TDT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decat  [View Original Post]
    She's a known thief, also tapped a person I know personally.

    Be aware, if you take the challenge, that she has a handler and that adds another layer of caution!

    But, certainly would be an appealing lady, must be pushing 40 by now.

  5. #2369

    Who is this?

    Nice lips on this one. Says Prego in the ad though. Any reports on her? Greek?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-436-3045/1/1696779

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/27052041/

  6. #2368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 374

    JoJo. Bad News

    She's a known thief, also tapped a person I know personally.

    Be aware, if you take the challenge, that she has a handler and that adds another layer of caution!

    But, certainly would be an appealing lady, must be pushing 40 by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    This one looks very interesting, but I can not bring myself to go to Plant City.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/27037722/

  7. #2367

    Looks familiar?

    Texted with this one a few times, but takes forever to respond. Was in Brandon but seemed to have moved on.

    Anyone know who she is?

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...201/8134509810

  8. #2366

    Wrong County

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    This one looks very interesting, but I can not bring myself to go to Plant City.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/27037722/
    Plant City is still Hillsborough County it's to many bad reporters on ol jojo.

  9. #2365

    No Fly Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    Searching her name on this forum, everything says STAY AWAY!
    Never meet up with anyone in Polk county.

  10. #2364

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    This one looks very interesting, but I can not bring myself to go to Plant City.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/27037722/
    Searching her name on this forum, everything says STAY AWAY!

  11. #2363

    If only she weren't in Grady-ville?

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    This one looks very interesting, but I can not bring myself to go to Plant City.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/27037722/
    Isn't Plant City in Hillsborough county?

    She looks like the infamous JoJo.

  12. #2362
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    If only she weren't in Grady-ville

    This one looks very interesting, but I can not bring myself to go to Plant City.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/27037722/

  13. #2361
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That's Britney, the one I took a picture of.

  14. #2360

    Has anyone see these?

    This one just started posting but looks great:

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27006945/

    This looks to have been around for a while.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26819512/

  15. #2359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Black Barbie

    I experienced "Black Barbie" on 50th Street. 4'10" and 200 plus #. Black as the night.

    The session was ok. She insisted that everything would be covered, but started a BBBJ after I started DATY. Her Pussy could have been cleaner and I continued by hand.

    She climaxed several times and squirted. I am glad it was her bed and not mine. I then proceeded with BB Mish. She had no objections.

    All in all an OK experience, but not worth to repeat. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/tampa/photos/8135167209/27056321

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape