Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 686 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #433

    New home for Suite D

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    She is presently homeless (moved out of her place because landlord was off his meds?

    But she said she is available. Just don't know where?
    After a couple nights couch surfing, Deb is in a clean home in south Flint. Same text number, 810-293-xxxx.

  2. #432

    Bailey: One of Flint's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Bailey twice now, both times were great, she really gets into it, great GFE.

    I also saw Stacy Renee for the first time the other day. Setup got off to a rocky start when I didn't hear from her on Friday, but we texted back and forth to set up for Sunday. When Sunday came around, got a bit of a later start than I had planned, she didn't get out of bed until well after 2 pm, and then only because I was coming to meat her. She hosts out of a house out in the sticks, so no nosy neighbors, and it was close to where I was staying. She has a great body, but a bit tall to be a true spinner (at least for me, I'm somewhat short). Not really GFE, not so much into DFK, but was okay. She has a great head game, I believe she called herself the "Head Queen", and it's a very good title, I almost lost it on the preliminaries. DATY was amazing, I could have spent my entire time down there, very clean, and CFS was amazing. In fact, I finished in the bag, which is very unusual for me. We got to talk a bit afterwards, and she is all around a nice person to spend time with. I will definitely repeat when I am in the Flint area.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.
    I'll add my recommendation for Bailey. 80 ss, 150 hh. Pretty much open to anything including Greek. Apartment just south of downtown. Did not smell like smoke, which was nice. Sweet girl, never watched the clock.

    Be careful out there.

  3. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    To add to Papa's review. I saw her 2 weeks ago. Was on time, looked great, very skilled very talkative. Seems low volume. Her pics were fake but has since started to add her own pics; I will repeat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/387514691680
    Are these pictures fake or is that actually her?

  4. #430

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    She is presently homeless (moved out of her place because landlord was off his meds?

    But she said she is available. Just don't know where?
    Could you pm contact.

  5. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through and came across arora and decided to give her a try. After some conversation we decided to get together. Her personality is great and of course I like chicks with tattoos. She showed up on time and definately worth the price of admission. Will repeat as soon as I can. YMMV. Search STG for her info. The link isn't working. Papa Be
    To add to Papa's review. I saw her 2 weeks ago. Was on time, looked great, very skilled very talkative. Seems low volume. Her pics were fake but has since started to add her own pics; I will repeat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/387514691680

  6. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Will have to give one of these a try soon I've seen lucky Irish she is a good one, but wanting someone different. Thanks.
    LIG is the only one of the 3 I haven't seen and it's too bad Kacey has retired for now. But Stacey and Bailey are fun and give great oral and awesome at riding!

  7. #427

    Mature provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    See post below your's.
    Guess I'll just wait till she repost with new living situation. Wanted someone tonight to chase my Monday blues away.

  8. #426

    Debi

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 50 plus provider. Can anyone recommend or refer me? In the flint area.
    See post below your's.

  9. #425

    Mon. and Tues. Are busiest days in Flint.

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 50 plus provider. Can anyone recommend or refer me? In the flint area.
    Read a few posts down.

  10. #424

    Senior or older

    Looking for 50 plus provider. Can anyone recommend or refer me? In the flint area.

  11. #423

    Debi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    She is presently homeless (moved out of her place because landlord was off his meds?

    But she said she is available. Just don't know where?
    Likely south of Flint, north of Holly but near I-75. Nothing firm until next week. Pic about 3-4 years old. She still looks good and is great company.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share_1539279046992.jpg‎  

  12. #422

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintite  [View Original Post]
    I still see Kandi a couple of times a month. She has a regular job now as well so she is not available as often but she is still in business. She is still a good time.
    Thanks Flintite; would appreciate your PMing contact info. I'm a geezer and low maintenance and she seems like the kind of lady I would jell with.

  13. #421

    Debi

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    She is presently homeless (moved out of her place because landlord was off his meds?

    But she said she is available. Just don't know where?

  14. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her post. Pm me the info. Papa Be.
    Here you go!!

    Link to her ads:

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=davison

  15. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Debi hasn't let me down. She advertises in Skipthegames.com as Suite D. She's 50-52 GFE with me.

    Bring cover and don't bring up illegal acts in your texts.
    Never seen her post. Pm me the info. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape