Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 26414
-
10-15-18 10:21 #2864Regular Member

Posts: 1Review.
I tried it on Friday. Was at a motel by the airport. She spoke no English and it was definitely never her in the pictures. She was much older and in her late 40's early 50's. It was BBBJ with covered FS. For about the same price as an AMP. I don't know if I would repeat but there were no games and I got what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:26 #2863Banned Member

Posts: 373Rants and raves Oct. 6th.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:01 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 211I have also visited Ginger Lea (Scarlet Winters) in Madison a few times. Her prices are right in line with Becca Blossoms and she will earn her money. She is quirky as hell but if you understand it in advance your visit will be pretty nice. Excellent body and face.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 06:38 #2861Regular Member

Posts: 48 posts. I get it, but she looks TGTBT and her number comes up with nothing and social media has nothing on her.
Originally Posted by PocketsFatter
[View Original Post]
That said, it someone is willing to TOFTT and she is legit, it looks like you'll have a good time.
-
10-14-18 23:01 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 470No I do not but can't help every time someone mentions the name Mimi I recall the 5 ft 100 lb. Red head firecrackers that rode me right to her due date, she said she would be back and even sent pics of the baby but soon after never replied, I'm sure some of you saw her about 2 years ago maybe with the baby bump or not, she was from mequon and only did outs and would hang out for awhile, sorry I couldn't add to the Mimi your looking for, I'm just reminiscing.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 20:46 #2859Banned Member

Posts: 373Becca blossoms was a porn star, even when she was working she was $$$ h if you want to go that route. No clue what the others are like. Was with Becca once yrs ago. I had a god time with her. Covered FS don't remember if BJ was covered or not (did not finish with oral) that was a few yrs ago. Paid so I could try a porn star, but a little more than I can afford now! Even then!
Originally Posted by MilwMrHorny
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 20:17 #2858Regular Member

Posts: 13Info
She is real and I would be surprised if she wasnt legit. We actually have some mutual friends which is why I haven't went for it yet. She knows me, I know her I don't know if I should go for it but there were some people asking about her when she had an account on SA, not sure if anyone met her. Pretty sure she used to have a drug problem not sure about now, has had some issues with the law, she has a open bench warrant right now, not for anything too serious. She is budget friendly and was hosting at a motel on 27th recently. Seems to be up for anything.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 20:09 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 315Go Fund Me
I wonder how many people who donate.
Originally Posted by MilwMrHorny
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 19:58 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 1136Very inconsistent in everything much like the apartment. Never posts real pictures and the girls usually act dumbfounded as far as services promised. All you can do is check them out and if you don't like what is there leave. It's impossible to get a straight answer to what you are in for.
Originally Posted by Icculus82
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 19:05 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 51Well if you guys want to take up a donation for me. I'll TOFTT. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 19:02 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 51Been trying today, but so far no reply's?
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 19:01 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 51Everything covered now, but when she first came on the scene way back when, she was BB all the way!
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 18:53 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 315Don't know of any success
She was a no show for me a couple of weeks ago, and at least one other person. See Rants & Raves.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 17:29 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 174ItalianWildMimi
Any one know this one? Any reports? Looks good!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/916500832960
-
10-14-18 16:50 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 308Nice!
We I thought a had a UTR but knoq that it's out. I always have a good time she does the job kinda rushed thou that's her personallity she does have limits but most have gone away. I do have a number to share if you interested.
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




