Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 8273
-
10-15-18 08:30 #1418Banned Member

Posts: 1367I'll take it you don't know what meth can do then.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 05:00 #1417Retired Account

Posts: 995Mrmojo
I still here from him sometimes but not regularly.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 04:17 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 1484Speaking of Mojo
Anyone know what happened to him? I haven't seen him post in a while.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 00:36 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 2351I believe KingSlayer, its just unfortunate you won't stop digging yourself into an even deeper hole.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 12:03 #1414Banned Member

Posts: 1367You're mistaken about mojo saying those things to me. Mojo hardly talked to me. Seemed like a nice guy but he was quiet. I am a newcomer to this but rules are rules and if the rules are you have to pay to be there once you walk in the door then you have to pay at the door as I now know that. Yes also if you don't feel comfortable in a group setting which I didn't as I am a newcomer, then don't attend. However, I think we all know something was maybe up with somebody at that party unless you don't know what meth can do to you. I couldn't go through with it. A lot of us have been there where we have met somebody who was using and couldn't go through with it. Again I don't know if she was using but she is said to be a user. Sorry if I did cause a bad vibe but that was over a month ago. I was pretty sure the the guy didn't want me a party again and didn't expect him to ever text me again. When he texted me out of the blue last Sunday about that girl I had been trying to meet that was where he went too far.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:30 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 130Mojo had problems with him too.
Mojo had issues with this same guy too.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I saw him haggling with mojo to just "watch" the girls at the party and Mojo was explaining to him that watching and participating were the same the same and that the ladies expected the exact same donation originally requested. I thought that was in VERY poor taste to do that in open view. That's the sort of thing to be done via text / private.
When I saw this same guy show up that Liv and Lacey party over a year later, I already had a gut feeling what this guy was all about. Free voyeurism. He was droning on and on about stuff like politics and people getting arrested etc, the girls were beginning to get uncomfortable, ESPECIALLY after the party vibe changed. This guy is a straight up buzz kill, and the girls could feel it, every one could.
If someone is uncomfortable in a group setting, please don't attend in the first place.
Liv was trying to get zipper comfortable, so he could join in the fun but it's like zipper could not pickup up on those social qs and he continued to drone on and on about stuff. Even though Liv and Lacey were uncomfortable, they did try to get this guy to join. No one was being forced. It felt like he was just there to watch without donating like that stuff he tried to pull on mojo. Only wives and girlfriends have that privilege.
-
10-14-18 07:02 #1412Banned Member

Posts: 1367Ok so we'll say I'm overthinking then. I've still got the texts between me and him from last Sunday. I'm not going to show them to anybody though. The texts are staying between me and him and amber or chelsea for right now.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 06:11 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 1484Now it's just getting
Pathetic, let it go sir. These ravings are starting to sound exactly how King described you, an angry little man with hate for everyone. Reminds my 3rd wife, nag nag nag nag nag, could not let anything go, everything was either the end of the world or the world out to get her. Just drop it dude, you are embarrassing yourself.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 15:19 #1410Banned Member

Posts: 1367I was going to let it go until I talked to Lori yesterday and she told me I would have to give her money to get a room. I have a pretty good idea of ehat is going on.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 14:35 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 902Is this still the topic?
This reminds me of the women who always fight each other instead of the guy who is cheating between the two of them.
I'm not sure what is the true story with this Zipper and King stuff. But unless Zip you were have conversation on SA with King from the outset, meaning King was posing as a chick on that site, with the goal of hooking you up down the road with one of "his" girls, unbeknownst to you, then I could understand why you would be upset.
However, if this was NOT the case, then that means the girl, for whatever reason, decided to get King involved with her decision-making process. Don't know why that would be the case, but she did. Meaning your real issue should be with the girl, not King.
-
10-13-18 13:16 #1408Banned Member

Posts: 1367I can't believe it
I can't believe I didn't figure what was going out sooner. This is going to take a while for me to get out of my head. It's amazing how you can get a random text from somebody, come back on this site to report what happened, then people tell you a story, then you realize what's up, and it ends up making you sick but at least the truth comes out. This week was a blowout for sure.
-
10-13-18 07:26 #1407Banned Member

Posts: 1367LMFAO right now reading your posts. It is so obvious what is going on now.
Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 17:28 #1406Banned Member

Posts: 1367I'm done ranting.
This is zip out, now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
-
10-11-18 10:46 #1405Banned Member

Posts: 1367No this is about King sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. I thought I was going to have a possible arrangement with Amber but instead I find out I'm going to be paying money to Amber who is Chelsea now and King. That shit don't fly with me. Sorry King, but if I want to pay you any money you'll be fixing everything in my house that needs fixing right now from the kitchen to the garage to the cupboards to the walls to the doors to the rug to the bathrooms to the deck etc. Unless you can help me out like that King, you aren't getting any piece of my cash, even if I wipe my ass with it and I definitely wouldn't care if you did smell or touched my shit too at this point.
Originally Posted by DeltaDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 09:47 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 73All this drama got me following this section like a little girl wondering whos going to say what next hahahha.
Originally Posted by DeltaDog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




