Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8181
-
10-14-18 16:26 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 72Any info on these two?
Greetings, again to my fellow USASG brethren in the Orlando area. Have any of you experiences with either of these two ladies?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f2f1...5-d351f8d7e843
https://www.seeking.com/member/34d79...b-b4c9fed13f8a
They both seem UTR. The second does have a second life in the real estate area that I located from her contact info. The first I have found no info on except in the SA site. The first wants just a couple of Benjamins for an hour. One more Benji for 2 hours of her time.
LOL. The second one lists she has a graduate degree. She should pay me to be her gigolo so I am a bit concerned of her expectations for companionship.
Thank you,
LS.
-
10-14-18 01:17 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 168Big head prevails
One of the oldest tricks in the trick book. Glad you made the right decision!
Originally Posted by Tasteless
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
10-13-18 18:56 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 34Beware!
Hey guys, recently got on SA and I had this weird experience where this girl out of Tampa who I talked to on the phone for a bit said she was coming over to see me in Orlando, Fast forward an hour she texts me saying she is out of gas and needs me to send money via a cash app. Alarm bells ringing in my head at this point. Anyways she kept begging me and I almost caved but luckily before I sent any money over I looked at her profile again and it was deleted. So some of these gals are obviously running a scam. Be careful.
-
10-11-18 22:09 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 89Help guys
Some of you guys had an experience with a model. ?? Her name is nakita and live by mount dora. Actually she posted with her real name. She looks real. But she wants 600 per meet. If you have some information about her that you can share with me will be great.
-
10-10-18 13:16 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 125Fun, laughs, And GPS.
Hello fellow mongers. Hope you all are having a great day. I have been on seeking Arrangement, what's your price, and sugardaddies off and on for the last year or so. Have hooked up with several nice chicks, have been propositioned by some who thought that. Not only was it made of gold, it must have had diamonds encrusted in it because one girl wanted $2,300 a month to hook up with her. So far, I have not paid more than 250 per meet, and that wasn't a bad deal because I was there several hours, two pops and went for the third but could not get the cannon to fire for the third shot. Have spoken to one porn chick. Her name is Whitney wonders. She is working out of Palatka, she says. Wants five hundred bucks for a meet, there's an also a gal on seeking arrangement who goes by LesleeS. L e s l e e s she also wants 500 but damn she's hot. She talks a good game, says she likes being tied up and wants every hole to be used. Also hooked up with a couple of bodybuilder chicks. One aT a time. 200 for a session, which was more than an hour. One was over in Tampa, I got into all three holes and had a blast. Still trying to get back over there, she hasn't posted in quite a while. Has taken hers down, but I still have maybe an in to that.
I like my gals a little bit older, more seasoned, big tits, non-smokers so that might cut me out of a lot of stuff. I have seen several on the sugar daddy sites that are also on POF and OkCupid and just about any other dating site you just have to look for them. Which is what I do when I'm at work and bored. Also found a couple of butt ugly ones who at first said they wanted $200 then they went down to a hundred then I went over got dinner couple shots of tequila and head for about 50 bucks sitting out back of their house by their pool, wiyh option for Msog. Some are just lonely. Anyway, why'all have fun and if you look up those girls that want 500, let me know how they were. Because I might try to get in there but I sure will try to talk them down.
-
10-03-18 12:58 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 811Sa
Yes, it seem like the girls are asking more and more. I laugh. I am not renewing this month. I would love to find someone late 20's or older. If anyone has a contact and reasonable please PM me. I will be grateful.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 23:27 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 311Thank you.
I was talking to her today. Looks like You saved me. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 22:07 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 601Gps
It's up to us to keep the fees down. On SA, the balance of power is actually tilted in our favor based on the number of girls (thousands) compared to guys (much less). 500 for poon? No way.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 21:18 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks
I appreciate your input and I will steer clear!
Regards,
LS.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 19:19 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 156Something must be in the water!
I'm a regular partakes of the sweets on SA. I have several regulars, but nothing beats the feel of sinking it into a SB the first time. Lately there's been an outbreak of GPS. And unlike the afflicted's SB's legs, it's spreading!
I admit it. I only contact the hot ones. And even then, they're subject to public inspection. The cute ones are "looking for" 600 per meet! They say if I'm a repeat arrangement they could possibly do 500! OMG! I want a good time, not a wife! I've run into this before. But they always come back to reality at some point. But not now. I almost get it with the twenty somethings. But I had a 43 year old quote me 450 this morning! Has SA been telling these chicks to raise prices? Are any if you guys offering them your retirement money?
Is anybody else running into this?
Woof!
-
10-01-18 18:13 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 156Don't do it (her) based on those pictures!
She's huge! Even if she sends you "recent" pictures, they'll all be at those a Ute angles where you can't see her real pumpkin shape. This girl is the very reason I ALWAYS meet them first in a public place.
Originally Posted by Luckystonewood
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 10:01 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 103Let us know if it works. I tried with a visa gift card once and it didn't go through.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 04:58 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah I deleted my credit card details. Next time I will try a loaded gift card with just sufficient funds.
Originally Posted by Petroff
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 18:00 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 311Ivliah
https://www.seeking.com/member/3edac...f-1a41abf16bbb
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 17:31 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 325Can you share a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





