Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 61398
-
10-13-18 18:30 #37773Senior Member

Posts: 1126Blonde Nikki in CB
Nope. Text him today and she still says she doesn't live there.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
10-13-18 17:51 #37772Senior Member

Posts: 107Amber
Hooked up with a crazy Amber a few weeks ago by the circle. Brown hair, early 20's. I gave her 10 to get out. Just seen her up in MP a few days ago. Walking around in a black bra and yoga pants. Face and arms all picked, talking to herself, arms flailing all around. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by SkeezerPleezer
[View Original Post]
TB3.
-
10-13-18 16:23 #37771Senior Member

Posts: 1075 am!
Its like that in B / CB. Ghost town for hours at a time during the day. My hours got changed up at work and now I run thru there very early sometimes around 5 AM. 2-3 on every corner and groups of them just walking. Early Bird gets the worm!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
TB3.
-
10-13-18 16:14 #37770Senior Member

Posts: 107Nikki
Seen her the other day walking on Curtis Ave. I told her when I text her that guy who she lives with / owner of the phone tells me not to call or text anymore. She said its cool now, we just had a little fight. I think she still lives with him.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
TB3.
-
10-13-18 15:05 #37769Regular Member

Posts: 16Erica.
Erica is a pain in the ass to deal with. Too much drama. Plus she has a $300 a day drug habit. Other than that nice girl but wrap up as you now know and I think you meant UTI.
Originally Posted by MrSkye78
[View Original Post]
Skeez.
-
10-13-18 14:59 #37768Regular Member

Posts: 16Recent Exploits.
Washington Blvd. Ran into Angel last night. Nice girl. Gulped it down like a champ. Skills OK. Not interested in FS with this one. Standard rate.
W / W. Ran into Dominican chic Friday at circle. This is a real sexy biss. A real tramp. Porn star treatment. BBBJ exceptional / ass was nice and juicy. Says she is from DC and works at Diner. Whatever. Only problem was this chick was drunk and crazy as hell, I mean bat shit crazy. Personality changed every five minutes literally. I had to tread lightly with this one until mission was accomplished. Not sure if I would repeat. Too much drama. Standard rate.
W / W. Meeshka. Late post. Nice girl blonde, pretty, 5'9" or so. Showed signs of usage (turnoff for me), pussy super tight. Gulped it down like a champ. Standard rate.
CB. Sabrina. Late post. PAWG. Nice girl. 3 hole wonder. Good skills. Slightly below standard rate. Would repeat.
Amber. Late post. Concur with other posts. Be careful I understand she now has a serious issue.
Skeez.
-
10-13-18 14:31 #37767Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber
I also suggest if you hooked up with dizzy Amber off Washington to get checked asap. Heard she now belongs to the Baltimore medical STAFF. Real talk.
-
10-13-18 12:16 #37766Senior Member

Posts: 1126Yes the young Blonde one. Anything on her? Number I use to have 0211, she doesn't live there anymore.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 11:24 #37765Senior Member

Posts: 694Erica
What is ut.
Originally Posted by MrSkye78
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 08:31 #37764Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki
WHICH Nicki are you talking about one was in the Hospital has short dark hair then there is the blonde Nikki that hangs up near church and Fairhaven.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 03:43 #37763Senior Member

Posts: 1370BP / Cb Loop
What time I'm the evening hours do the lady's of the night start their parade in BP / Cb?? I came thru this evening and nothing but tumble weed. Help please. Peace.
-
10-13-18 01:52 #37762Regular Member

Posts: 9Erica.
Soooo I suggest, if you ever hooked up with Erica in Brooklyn. The little chick wearing the arm cast. Get tested if you made the mistake of not wrapping it up. Just a heads up, she's passing UT around.
-
10-12-18 23:31 #37761

Posts: 96Cool But major heat
Be VERY careful on the W / W run brothers. Major LEO tonight.
And:
Lots of reports of syphillis out in that area, via public health services: LEGIT guys. Be sure you wrap your goodies!
Treat all others as you expect to be treated: peace!
-
10-12-18 21:24 #37760Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Saw Amber again Wednesday night. She is very erratic in text and will randomly text me during the day asking me what I am doing. She cane over to my hotel about three hours later than she initially said she woukd. Got dropped off in a pickup truck. She had an older thin blonde friend that looked good (probably late twenties) and I certainly wouldn't mind meeting up with her. Maybe I'll angie in for a threesome.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, she came over wearing shorts and a t shirt. She doesn't look much like the other pics of her in here. She has auburn colored hair and freckles. She looks like she could be in high school. She showed me her state is to prove that she wasn't. I almost felt guilty waking through my hotel in the harbor with her LOL. I definitely got a stare or two. Got her to take a quick shower with me. She had a nice bare kitty. Afterwards she reminded me that she wasn't down for anal. Started out with a nice slow BBBJ. Fov at first and then inside. Covered up and switched over to mish. Was able to get her to get on top for a little while. Finished off doggie. She talked to me a little while and wanted to know essentially my life story. She then voluntarily told me hers. Says that she doesn't do H but loves smoking crack. We laid there for a bit. She stated eating starbursts from god knows where. After a little while, I started back up again with BBBJ. Went straight to doggy and jackhammered away until I busted. Her friendl called shortly later and came and picked her up. For nearly an hours time, it only cost four Jackson's. I would repeat as she has a nice tight body on here. She is very docile and ditzy, but very unreliable. Definitely do not make plans around her.
-
10-12-18 21:04 #37759Senior Member

Posts: 1370Leslie
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her in almost a year. Used to see her in spurts, and the main attraction was those long legs. Wow. Tall glass of water. Her services weren't bad but when you first meet her it kinda all business, which I can understand, but if you're a charming individual she'll open up a little. Had digits but they no longer work.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
P.S.
When I first started seeing her, she would walk pass like she wasn't walking. It took me a few times seeing her before she approached my car and got in. I don't know if she's overly cautious or what, so if you're trying to catch her, don't be put off if she walks right by you. Peace.









Reply With Quote






