Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,936 to 28,950 of 30810
-
10-13-18 20:33 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 117That one.
Blast from the past. Bobbi was "in charge" but couldn't manage the arrangements. Lily went out on her own after that.
Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 19:54 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 513Help?
There was a short curvy BBW with blue or purple hair streaks that used to stay by Crabtree and was in Charlotte. Also traveled up north I think. Forgot her name. Great provider. Wondering where she is. What she's doing? Ring any bells with y'all?
-
10-13-18 18:35 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 111She was by no means a skinny model. But IMHO she wasn't chubby. She did have some nice curves. She didn't have any baby damage or tiger stripes (which I'm not against). I never trust any of the pictures that are posted in an add. I always expect a downgrade. You're looking at them at there best angle in the best lighting with photochop and makeup hair done.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
We truly had a YMMV moment.
-
10-13-18 16:43 #1872Banned Member

Posts: 354This one?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2006650?skip_terms=1
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
I am assuming this thread is about lilli of the former sensual siren group. If I remember correctly she was from Greensboro area.
-
10-13-18 16:25 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 117The Lovely Lili.
Her ad is still up on them. Must be hard to take it down. Some sites are like that. Makes you wonder how much old stuff is listed. Those are her latest photos when she went stylized and had black hair.
Originally Posted by Fatboy9
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 14:51 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Too young and too upsell. Everything including touching her is extra. It is laughable how bad things have become and how dumb 18 year olds think they can hustle anyone.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 14:40 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That's funny!
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 14:18 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 214Chocolate cocaine
Anyone know anything about this one? No reviews on here or anywhere else that I can find.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1184326
-
10-13-18 13:32 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 193?
I added her as well but today on snap it was 2 totally diff chicks on there in a car I think.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 13:30 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 193Yes
She is legit. Last time I saw her look like she had what appaeared to be warts on her ass. She has a YouTube page as well. She wants to be a singer. Use to be in Raleigh deep f*cking round for free. I'm trying so hard to remember her name. Back then q. V. Was 75 now like a 100 I think.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 12:19 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 525Fake Asian club
You got it. Be ready to walk. And do your research on this site. Just remember: not all lookers make good hookers.
Med.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 12:06 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 60What did she look like?
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 11:26 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 117Lili
Nope. Never on capital. Always around 55 since she was coming from the west.
Originally Posted by Raleigh1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 11:23 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 117Fake Asians
Question for the Fake Asian Club: if all the ads are fake and you want to find one that is decent looking, how do you navigate? Is it all just hit or miss?
-
10-13-18 11:21 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 117Jasmin Twins
It's pretty amazing. It's like I saw the chubby one and you saw the one who was almost a model. They must be twins! See my post #1594.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






