Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 930 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3340

    100 Proof

    Anyone know which girl they "kicked" out for stealing, lying and cheating the org?

  2. #3339

    Sweet May

    I have been in this hobby for 20 years and May is my ATF, the best I've ever met, no question. Honest, down to earth, GFE, drop dead gorgeous head to toe.

    She may qualify as a MILF to the young bucks reading this, but so so worth every penny.

    I already have my annual Vegas trip and appointment with her set up eight weeks in advance.

  3. #3338

    Thank you

    I've also been in contact with Macy Rae. She advertises as a former cheerleader. If anyone has seen her would love to know if she's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    Kathrynlee is a great time. I have seen her twice in the last couple years. 400 an hour. Gives a great BBBJ and enjoys multiple FS positions. Great kisser also.

  4. #3337

    Sweet May

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    Sweet May has been in the business for a long time. Plenty of reviews on some of the old sites.
    May was in the Boston area quite some time ago and had great reviews there. Missed her there so thinking of seeing her on an upcoming trip to LV. Also any feedback on an Asian provider Nyomi Star?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #3336

    Sweet May

    Quote Originally Posted by Twain  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple of promising-looking Asian providers showing up on switter, ChristineGFE and Sweet May. The only thing I found for Christine on a search was a post that looked like a shill review from a guy with one post, and searching for May just got tons of unrelated posts since her name is two common words. So figured I'd just ask whether any real posters have experience with either of them.
    Sweet May has been in the business for a long time. Plenty of reviews on some of the old sites.

  6. #3335

    Klee

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I'm sold on Miss Kathryn. Titties check out. Now is she into BBBJ?
    Kathrynlee is a great time. I have seen her twice in the last couple years. 400 an hour. Gives a great BBBJ and enjoys multiple FS positions. Great kisser also.

  7. #3334
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    I've seen a couple of promising-looking Asian providers showing up on switter, ChristineGFE and Sweet May. The only thing I found for Christine on a search was a post that looked like a shill review from a guy with one post, and searching for May just got tons of unrelated posts since her name is two common words. So figured I'd just ask whether any real posters have experience with either of them.

  8. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.
    The few times I saw her she was downtown.

  9. #3332

    MissKathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.
    I'm sold on Miss Kathryn. Titties check out. Now is she into BBBJ?

  10. #3331

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.
    That's a big help. Bummer because she looks really cute.

  11. #3330

    Chelsey Vegas

    Anyone with info? I am visiting and am thinking of contacting her.

  12. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

  13. #3328

    What are her rates?

    The link says five bills which is more than a bit outside my range. Thanks much.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

  14. #3327

    Typical question

    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.

  15. #3326

    Dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape