Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,966 to 28,980 of 31473
-
10-12-18 17:31 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 233Then odds are she doesn't want to see you. She's popular enough where she can cherry pick who she sees.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 13:00 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 223I did, got no reply.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 11:32 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 233Did you try contacting her via the contact info in her ad?
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 10:48 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 69SA link for Free Spirit
https://www.seeking.com/member/88850...c-dea7525d6c29
Originally Posted by DirtyDano
[View Original Post]
She hasn't been on SA for the last week though.
-
10-12-18 10:36 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 365Katrina Southfield.
Is she the girl in the ad pics? Because at the bottom of the pics is one of an AA girl with a 313 number.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 10:22 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 124She had been on seeking arrangements for months so I assume she is back.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 07:56 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 138Nose or tongue
Looks like the phone is close to her face so maybe she's using her nose or tongue. I'll go with tongue since that, for some reason, makes me want to go see her.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 00:51 #2501Regular Member

Posts: 10On iPhones you can take a picture by using the volume button haha. Looks like it's an iPhone from the pic so that should explain it hahaha.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 00:27 #2500Regular Member

Posts: 3Watch her thumb
Her thumb clicks a button and it takes foto. Simple.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 21:53 #2499Regular Member

Posts: 19Shelby township
I'm going to move down to shelby township in a few weeks so I'm curious if there are any good sps in that area.
-
10-11-18 21:22 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 213Shy
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /2487858167/26982556/26982556.
Saw her tonight for a short time, slim mixed girl, BBBJ and cfs, bb was offered for a tip. Cute girl looks like her pics. I think she had a family visiting her and they left when I got there. Felt a little rushed but it was a ss. Good BBBJ beautiful ass. Will repeat for a longer stay.
-
10-11-18 19:34 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 264Tommy my friend. Of course its in the mirror. That wasnt his question.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 18:09 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 223Free Spirit
Did anyone find out if she's actually back?
Originally Posted by FCooper
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 16:29 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 303Josie in Canton: I Walked
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26975673/
Set up an appointment with this girl at a motel in Canton. 60/ ss. She opened the door, and she looked scary. Hadn't showered in god knows when. So strung out she could hardly stand. Room is one of the dirtiest I've ever seen. Handed her a 20 and said I couldn't stay. She didn't object too much, or blow my phone up when I left. Sad what this hobby and everything that goes along with it can do to a person.
Be careful out there.
-
10-11-18 16:23 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 223Thank you for the Report!
Hey Brian,
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much for the report on Katrina! Definitely one I will try to meet up with! Seems that the well has continued to be pretty dry, so every report matters in my opinion!
As Always Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!










Reply With Quote






