Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,146 to 29,160 of 30762
-
10-12-18 11:08 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 102Foot fetish.
Anybody know any providers that are open to foot fetish type stuff?
-
10-12-18 08:33 #1616Regular Member

Posts: 13Lili
Is she the one that used to be on capital?
Originally Posted by Alnova1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 07:53 #1615Banned Member

Posts: 103Its cleared.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 23:22 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 513Text
Earlier today but no response. Too bad. She's hot. Lots of ads in other cities.
Originally Posted by PoopSecks
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 21:31 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 103Is this one real?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/484768621845
-
10-11-18 21:07 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 300Clear your mailbox.
Originally Posted by Johnny6722
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 20:21 #1611Banned Member

Posts: 13Bethany Love
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26556632/
If you like them small and thin, she fits the bill.
Very high-traffic though, which means hard to contact and flaky, and smokes in the room, but asked if I was okay with her smoking beforehand. And almost robotic, barely touches you. Everything covered, no bare mouth contact at all either. I guess when you have as much traffic as she does, recurring visitors aren't that big of a concern.
Basically, you're paying for the eye-candy. 2 pops are $$. 4 for an hour when I asked about MSOG, so I decided on hh. I won't repeat, because if I want something mechanical I'll just buy a fleshlight or jerk off for free. It's a real shame because, goddamn, her body is right up my alley.
-
10-11-18 17:09 #1610Banned Member

Posts: 13Yeah, it seems like the fake Asians in Raleigh like to offer more services for after the visit, unlike the ones in Durham. Seems like there's a variety of them, I know of at least 4, including yours.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 16:40 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 136Alexandria / Alex / Lexi
Was feeling the urge last night. Texted a few girls, and Lexi was the first one to respond. Agreed on. 40, and told me that address. Decent extended stay in Durham. Opened the door, and she was dressed in a nice little night gown. She's not a looker, but to me face wasn't a deal breaker. She's heavier than in the pictures, but I wouldn't consider her BBW. Huge tits, and nice ass. Got the feeling someone was in her bathroom. She got right down to business. CBJ, followed by standing doggy. She never took her gown off, just popped her beautiful tits out and took off her underwear. While going to work, someone kept knocking on the door, and her phone was going off. She said that was her roommate. Then she began to rush me, which does the opposite reaction. She picks up the phone and texts as I'm going from behind, and then finally says "If you want I can finish you off orally with no condom. " After realizing I'm probably not going to finish in a timely fashion, I agreed. So after a couple minutes of BBBJ I finish, no CIM. She seemed nice enough even though she was rushing, and I felt like I couldn't really argue seeing as though I low-balled her. As soon as I walk out, there was clearly another monger waiting outside the door, so she had a conveyor line going on it seemed. Overall, fair-ish value for the money, not sure if I'd repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/393963425744
-
10-11-18 16:09 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 107Info on Isabella?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm
Pretty much checks all my boxes here. Hoping to see her soon. Any one else out there seen her?
-
10-11-18 14:27 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 284Report
I also visit a fake Asian off of Glenwood, but with number 415. Dream of a Jap decent looking (rate 6 1/2 to 7) Asian. English was decent which was a shocking. Drop. 20 for hh. Performance was good w / a pretty good CBJ imo. Have about 10 minutes left on time and was willing to give me a AMP type massage at the end. All and all, time wasn't bad but defiantly had better with other fake ads.
Originally Posted by CuriousClearer
[View Original Post]
Her apperence doesn't sound like yours, mines was short and thick, not fat. And defiantly not petite.
And just to add my 2 cents, I will never drop 3 $ (Regardless of time) for a low quality provider. Save that for a BKS or other Eros trips. But hey, we all got to learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 14:15 #1606Regular Member

Posts: 2Sammie
Pretty sure she is out. I saw her working a 9-5 a while back.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 11:27 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
She has had several negative reviews on here previously.
Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 08:03 #1604Banned Member

Posts: 103Jessi
Did a search but not a whole lot comes up other than a few comments that don't help.
Originally Posted by JessePinkman
[View Original Post]
Is Jessi legit? Has anybody seen her? Good bad? Any help would be appreciated.
-
10-11-18 06:37 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 300Tempts me to get that two hour ride!
Originally Posted by CuriousClearer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



