Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 26415
-
10-12-18 00:16 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 169Samantha
Wow Samanth's MO hasn't changed. I meet her also on SA early this year. I agree with your review 100%. She has pulled the exact things at my house takes a shower forever on the drive home is calling her supplier. I have seen her maybe 5-6 times and always have picked her up and dropped her off at different locations. After the second time seeing here with a lack luster performance I told her I wasn't going to see her again unless she steps her game out. She texted me and says that she would be full GFE and would let me do anal. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I told her if she didn't perform I would only give her a Ulysses Grant for the donation. She blew me away with full GFE and even took a trip to the greek Island. The next couple of times weren't as good and I just kind of lost interest in her especially when she got GPS and thought she was more than worth it. Her body isn't bad has a nice ass and small tities but like ZipperSquad says Samantha is full of herself.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 00:01 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 26Nice!
Awesome! I may have to give her another go. Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by GbGuy01
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 16:42 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 774She
She's a UTR. If you want to see her send DFY a pm and maybe he will pass it along.
Originally Posted by DishDash
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 15:38 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 68I don't follow the second part- was there a sting at the downtown hilton? I once followed LEO's down the hall there on my way to a date. Couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 14:34 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 32Smiles
Another fun session with smiles. She was my first several years ago when she would often get a hotel, but now it's at her house on the north side. Not the best location, but happy she still has her petite spinner body, gives a great BBBJ, and loves to get it rough. Donation 1. 5.
-
10-11-18 10:16 #2815Regular Member

Posts: 14Any contact info??
Where can we find her contact info?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 10:08 #2814Regular Member

Posts: 13I found her to be very hot! And honestly not thick at all. She could have changed in a few years.
Originally Posted by BigBen13
[View Original Post]
Pics are her and I agree performance was top notch.
-
10-11-18 09:37 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall again
Another wonderful Kendall visit. I was short on time, but she accomodated my needs perfectly. When she cums she cums. Very wet sheets. V! All 3 holes were a joy. She is amazing enthusiastic and super kind.
-
10-11-18 07:11 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 812Samantha
Saw this one earlier this year. Met her off of SA. Saw this post last night on STG. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/005341609876 Found her to be very ghetto, lack luster performance, and full of herself. Picked her up at a house on Silver Spring just east of the Appleton Ave. Overpass. Spent more time in my shower than in my bed. The ride after back to her place included an immediate call to her supplier to which she wanted me to take her to, but told her she'd have to make other arrangements for that. Texted me the next day thinking I'd want to see her again, but politely told her I'd let her know when the time came. She was probably a hotty in her day, but a diet of Wendy's and other indulgements have taken their toll IMHO. But hey. If she floats your boat, have at it.
-
10-11-18 06:15 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 715Websites
CityXguide.com
Originally Posted by DudeDontCallMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 03:09 #2810Regular Member

Posts: 8I have been ripped off by two separate girls on STG. This set on pics was posted by one of them. This girl first wants a dick pic to confirm you are not law enforcement. Heavily tatted chest. Rips you off once you agree on price. She bolted out of my hotel once. She keeps posting under sets of other pictures. I have had to throw her out of my car and my hotel room after we meet. She swears it wasn't her.
Originally Posted by Aehtra
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Sam.
-
10-11-18 02:04 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 39Websites where escorts, massage parlors, girls advertise
Eroticmonkey, adultlook, sugarnights, 5 escorts (A lot of fake ads), Eros, switter. At (Similar to Twitter but for escorts or sex workers), adultsearch, massagerepublic, http://usaadultclassifieds.nl.
Mirror Sites. Escortfish. Ch, liveescortreviews.
Skipthegames seems to be the leader at this point in time.
There are many websites but they are full of fake ads. Eros, P411, ECCIE are not ad sites. Some websites have a dating section, others have it plainly stated as female escorts.
Originally Posted by Skeeter414
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 23:15 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 355Crytal / Haley
So I get text from her Wednesday night and she says she wants to come over. Well I am busy putting up Halloween decorations. She says she will help OK So she shows up around 10 PM Pussy a bit stubbly so she takes a shower and gets shaved up. Gave her a good munching. 7 Orgasms and of course I got the soft sensual BBBJCIM very nice.
-
10-10-18 20:19 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 386L. E. O.
With so many new mongers blowing out of the wood work with under 10 posts, all at once, asking so many questions, will the real UNCLE please stand up. Just my 2 cents, they gave to have their stings other places than the usual oak creek stops, are. Are. INN, La Quinta & milwaukees favorite the D'Town Hilton. Be safe my brothers.
EAGLE 19.
-
10-10-18 17:26 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 195Allison
Saw her a few days ago. I think it what the same day another monger was trying to get ahold of her. The day and time frames match to when seen her. Sorry buddy! It could have been me in your shoes if I was 30 min later. Anyway, she is definitely showing. Had a nice time with her, she is fairly cute and body is real nice. Personality is good, but there was something about her the did turn me on, maybe her style or something, I just can't put my finger in it. BBBJ was ok. Like others said it was very soft and light, almost like dragging a piece of silk or satin over your Johnson. FS was covered or bb your choice, no Cip. I opted for cim which was a little disappointing, after two pumps she runs for the bathroom to spit, but I wasn't done. Oh well, probably was full as I have been saving up for lime 4 or 5 days. LOL. Overall nice time, wish she wasnt so far away. I may repeat just to see if I can put my finger on what I liked about her so much.










Reply With Quote





