Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 10288
-
10-17-18 17:23 #433Senior Member

Posts: 141New home for Suite D
After a couple nights couch surfing, Deb is in a clean home in south Flint. Same text number, 810-293-xxxx.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 16:12 #432Senior Member

Posts: 303Bailey: One of Flint's Best
I'll add my recommendation for Bailey. 80 ss, 150 hh. Pretty much open to anything including Greek. Apartment just south of downtown. Did not smell like smoke, which was nice. Sweet girl, never watched the clock.
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
-
10-17-18 13:34 #431Senior Member

Posts: 180Are these pictures fake or is that actually her?
Originally Posted by OrallVrForU
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 17:07 #430Senior Member

Posts: 134Contact
Could you pm contact.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 10:18 #429Senior Member

Posts: 392To add to Papa's review. I saw her 2 weeks ago. Was on time, looked great, very skilled very talkative. Seems low volume. Her pics were fake but has since started to add her own pics; I will repeat.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/387514691680
-
10-16-18 10:03 #428Senior Member

Posts: 392LIG is the only one of the 3 I haven't seen and it's too bad Kacey has retired for now. But Stacey and Bailey are fun and give great oral and awesome at riding!
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 15:20 #427Senior Member

Posts: 120Mature provider
Guess I'll just wait till she repost with new living situation. Wanted someone tonight to chase my Monday blues away.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:28 #426Senior Member

Posts: 1263Debi
See post below your's.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:23 #425Senior Member

Posts: 141Mon. and Tues. Are busiest days in Flint.
Read a few posts down.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:10 #424Senior Member

Posts: 120Senior or older
Looking for 50 plus provider. Can anyone recommend or refer me? In the flint area.
-
10-11-18 13:32 #423Senior Member

Posts: 141Debi
Likely south of Flint, north of Holly but near I-75. Nothing firm until next week. Pic about 3-4 years old. She still looks good and is great company.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 11:40 #422Senior Member

Posts: 199Kandi
Thanks Flintite; would appreciate your PMing contact info. I'm a geezer and low maintenance and she seems like the kind of lady I would jell with.
Originally Posted by Flintite
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 10:21 #421Senior Member

Posts: 255Debi
She is presently homeless (moved out of her place because landlord was off his meds?
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
But she said she is available. Just don't know where?
-
10-10-18 21:04 #420Senior Member

Posts: 116Here you go!!
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
Link to her ads:
http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=davison
-
10-10-18 18:55 #419Senior Member

Posts: 640Never seen her post. Pm me the info. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





