Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1600

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSpring  [View Original Post]
    Hola! Any intel on Jennifer?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...1766/1/1022859

    PM is fine. Thanks!
    Pics are from a cam girl, so I'd guess fake or scam. Never contacted so can't say for sure.

  2. #1599

    Fake Asian

    650.46 I dreamt of "Amy": a thin, petite, younger package off Glenwood. Answered wearing some sexy red lingerie. Typical great Asian service, capped off with a shower together. 10 dozen roses worth of fun for a half hour. Was tempted to see if I could get another shot for the hour, but she seemed to be expecting future guests and I was hungry. Will probably repeat and explore possibilities in a future daydream.

  3. #1598

    Asian providers

    Anyone recently been with any of the asian providers on adultsearch.com? Can't tell which are legit and which are catfish / LEO.

  4. #1597

    Calee in Mebane (and corrections)

    Submitting a review from a mobile phone can be challenging. Corrections below so there is no confusion.

    The pictures represent a slightly more mature and thinner individual.
    The person I met in my dream was younger, heavier with a bit of belly, still very cute in the face, and certainly more endowed.
    She does not offer a shower but that wasn't a deal breaker.

  5. #1596

    Calee in Mebane

    Recently visited this provider in a dream of mine recently. The results are somewhat mix add like to share it with you.

    First, the young woman is not the same person as in the pictures. The pictures represent a slightly more mature and dinner individual. Is the person I met in my dream was younger, heavier with a bit of belly, still very cute in the face, and certainly more endowed. I happen to be a big fan of curves so there was no problem so far. I also happen to enjoy a good massage with some flirtiness and a sensual ending.

    30 minute massage = $80.

    60 minute massage = $120.

    Upgrade ending from H to 0 = +$40.

    The apartment was a mess but not off putting. She does not offer a shower but will that wasn't a deal breaker. Her massage was sub par. I'm not saying it was bad (I've had bad). But it was not good either. It wasn't very flirty. It wasn't very erotic. It certainly was not nuru (she uses baby oil). I came in for a one hour massage but changed to 30 min with upgraded ending. That was the right choice. Before you think that my dream was all negative, let me say that I dreamt that she had an awesome set of double-Ds that I would have enjoyed for hours on end. Nice and full. And her oral skills were absolutely wonderful. It almost made up for the fact that my dream only lasted 20 minutes.

    Would I repeat? Maybe, but I would just play with that rack rather than have the massage. And only if I were already in the area.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...p/508017560390

  6. #1595

    Any intel?

    Hola! Any intel on Jennifer?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...1766/1/1022859

    PM is fine. Thanks!

  7. #1594

    Kyra.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Kya's face pic looks familiar, I recall two girls often posting tegether on BP and the photo matches one of them. Can't recall the names but they often changed their names and shared a phone number. But this number brings up three different pic sets, one an AA girl. Has anyone seen Kya who can verify and provide some info?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/524992118711.
    I tried setting up a dream with her. Reached out as agreed 1 hour before hand and ghost. Will try again tomorrow. But if anyone has had a successful dream please share.

  8. #1593

    Just today

    Had a QV today with her and it was well worth it for me.

    WAC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/593328875394

    Just curious to know if anyone has seen this girl yet. Tineye and phone number searches come up empty. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  9. #1592

  10. #1591

    Alisha

    Any other day I would have walked. She's prolly 30 pounds lighter that her pics. Acne. Scabs. Bad teeth. I had to piss when I got there and was going to walk but. I didn't. Then she said it's her birthday. All of us are in this for different reasons. Alisha is sweet and kind. She's also down on her luck. To say the least. I was in a position to help. So I stayed. It ended up being a good session. I like DATY and even though she said it was ok I passed. She gives a really good BBBJ. No CIM. We then went through all positions. I had asked her to shower and she did. She was clean. No scent. Since it was her Bday I asked her how she wanted to cum. Said she hadn't in weeks. She wanted it k9. She pushed back and pounded til she came. I won't tepeat but I was glad I could help her out. She told me donation paid for her room and she could eat tonight. Who knows it might go in her pipe but hey. It's her Bday right? LOL.

  11. #1590
    Has anybody seen any new fake asian ad talent? Miss Sleepy D's is nice and all, but I was hoping for more variety. The other ad that's off of Glenwood I don't super recommend, and is quite a drive.

  12. #1589

    Alisha

    Any other day I would have walked. She's prolly 30 pounds lighter that her pics. Acne. Scabs. Bad teeth. I had to piss when I got there and was going to walk but. I didn't. Then she said it's her birthday. All of us are in this for different reasons. Alisha is sweet and kind. She's also down on her luck. To say the least. I was in a position to help. So I stayed. It ended up being a good session. I like DATY and even though she said it was ok I passed. She gives a really good BBBJ. No CIM. We then went through all positions. I had asked her to shower and she did. She was clean. No scent. Since it was her Bday I asked her how she wanted to cum. Said she hadn't in weeks. She wanted it k9. She pushed back and pounded til she came. I won't tepeat but I was glad I could help her out. She told me donation paid for her room and she could eat tonight. Who knows it might go in her pipe but hey. It's her Bday right? LOL.

  13. #1588

    Anyone seen her?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/593328875394

    Just curious to know if anyone has seen this girl yet. Tineye and phone number searches come up empty. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  14. #1587

    Sammie

    Has Sammie been around at all lately?

  15. #1586

    Brittany

    There's a bad review of Brittany on Listcrawler. Can anyone corroborate this, especially her looks / condition?

    First, a girl having friends and handlers is going to be the case 80% of the time. I don't know why, and I'm glad I don't, but that's what they end up with and I've never had any issue with a handler even when I know they're waiting surfing their phones on the steps outside the room. It's typical for girls to switch and share rooms, too. I wouldn't read that as a set up. Brittany has also been reviewed to be as attractive as her pics look.

    If anyone can cross examine this, that'd be great. Flaky, hard to hook up with I'm sure is true, but if she's drugged out and sickly, I'll pass.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / reviews /9843641212/26976186.

    Also, no AA girls? Are you kidding?

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape