Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 8280
-
10-13-18 14:33 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 836I have a room sat night
If anyone wants to split cost of new bay room private message me.
-
10-13-18 04:38 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 2476I don't.
I don't. Have never had one, even in high school or college. I simply have no problem with giving them my I'd information in order to rent a room. I have been doing this for many years and have never run into any problems from doing so. I am thinking that if LE were to go through the records of these establishments and try to make cases for everyone with say more than ten rentals of this type in a given year, they would still be so busy they wouldn't have the time for their bullshit stings and to hassle the girls working and what is the fun of that?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 03:27 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 333Fake I'd
In one post I read someone saying they used a fake I'd when checking in at a motel. I guess I kind of assumed I wouldn't be asked for one at this kind of place, but is that the standard? Do why'all all have fake IDs?
-
10-12-18 10:14 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 2198In my mind it is always to dangerous to take or meet a SW close to where you pick her up.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 00:07 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 2476Las Vegas
Last I heard from Kia she was in Las Vegas. I had a # for her and texted her when I was there but she never answered. I wonder why you would meet an SW at the motel. I have always gone to the Notel with the SW in car, had her wait until I got the room and then escorted her to the room. Have never dated anyone so sketchy that I would be afraid to have her sit in my car for the time it takes me to get the room. I am guessing that you were just unlucky that it was one of the times that they were doing setups at the Flight Motel or similar establishment. When that happens you are just fucked unless she sees something and suggests that you should go elsewhere which has happened to me a couple of times. Sometimes the SW are much better at spotting the UC stings than we are.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 22:53 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 399Hey Marlowe,
I've done both countless time & I definitely don't cardate off Fig but the time I got bust was the opposite I went the extra cautious route. Talked to BSW on fig told her to walk to Motel few blocks away and she did. I looped around a few times watching her make her way to make sure it was happeningg & I pulled in to Fig motel she stood back. Got room and key and gave her the head nod and we both walked toward room. Going back a few minutes I did notice a busted car as I parked outside the motel entrance waiting for her to turn the corner this other car opposite side of street parked too with lite on then off. Figured it was monger #2 as you see alot of jockey on all tracks. As we walked toward room another busted beat car came in parked and turned lights off. Few second later I went to turn the door knob with key and I had 8 armed LE running at me, worst night of my life. Got me, her, put in LE UC car and drove around the block illegal status. They took her phone, text her pimp that she was locked in room # blah blah blah and then we flew back (me and her in backseat cuff) 80 mph back to motel and they bust 2 pimp too. Long story short I was in car w / her pimp and in the joint that night w / her pimp we end up talking shit and shaking heads all night. Car date, Mo Mo it's all fucked. I did no fear and probably 100 wins, 1 loss so my luck ran out.
I think Kia moved out of state by the way. I'm sure she'd still be slim and tight. I got greek w / her at the Bradfield one afternoon, was a 10!
Be safe.
AD.
-
10-11-18 01:34 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 237Latina
The Latina you mentioned what does she look like?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 20:56 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 2476Cardating
I have read many posts from experienced mongers that insist on cardating, but to me the extra $. 25 to $. 35 for a room makes it not worth the risk. If you are going to do that, let me offer one more small bit of advice. If, after the girl is in your car a car behind you flashes their high beams, find a place to drop her as quickly as you can, and get the fuck out of there. LE uses their high beams to get your license #, and then they park and "creepy crawl" up to your vehicle and you never see them until their MagLites are right against your window, virtually blinding you, and you are busted! That is what happened the only time I got busted, in Hollywood, back in the day when Sunset was a thing. IMHO cardating isn't worth the risk, ever, but certainly not now, so close to the midterm elections with the stepped up enforcement strategies being employed.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 16:29 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 333I didn't. But I wasn't really interested in repeating with her, and I was anxious to drop her off.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 14:05 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 113Sometimes you got to act quick if there's a girl you want (like if she's an 8 or higher you might only get one chance the whole night), but what I do is wave or at least smile at the girl and see what her reaction is as I'm pulling up. Slow down as you're passing by her so you can do as good a face / body exam as you can. If she seems friendly, interested, I then turn the corner but don't go more than a car length or two down the street. She'll usually come up to the window and ask if you're a cop, if you want a date, etc. This is your second opportunity to give her a good look. Often times there's a huge difference in what a girl looks like 10 feet away from what she looks like up close. If I'm still into her I usually say I don't talk business while you're outside the car and would she mind getting in. Then we do the grabbing each other check and then I know it's safe to talk business.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
If you do it awhile you'll start to get a sixth sense of the kinds of girls who are going to just ask you if you came yet a minute into it. Which is a lot of them. You have to feel it out when you talk to them through your window and make a decision. I've dropped girls back off after picking them up because I get the vibe they are going to just rush me or just won't be into it at all.
And if you can at all afford it get a room. You can almost always bargain for a cheaper rate with the girl if you agree to pay for a room. If not there are no set rules on places to set up shop if it's in your car. Obviously you want to be in an area that isn't near an intersection but you also want to be in a spot where there's decent enough lighting and you can see around your car as much as possible. Nothing scarier than having a stranger approach your car on foot while you're 8 inches deep. At least if you see them coming you can make a decision based on how they are behaving towards you. I've had people walk right past me and I'm guessing to a certain extent it's just business as usual to some of the folks who live there, homeless folks, etc. You also need to keep an eye out for headlights which you can usually see from a far distance. Obviously if there's any car that's coming up that even remotely looks like it could be LE or undercover, you're going to stop thrusting away and wait for them to pass. Most the time I've done it in the car it has been fine, but as with anything that's risky in life I'm sure eventually everyone gets caught or has an unpleasant run in of a different nature. It's a dangerous neighborhood. And since our jackass government is so concerned with telling everyone what they can and can't do with their bodies, we are forced to do this.
Also I agree if there's a girl you like and it seems risky picking her up or you want to smash it later ask for a number. I've even gotten a girl's number and then texted her to meet me further down the street when a cop was cock blocking my picking her up.
-
10-10-18 06:05 #6245Senior Member

Posts: 1143Did you get her number? Next time, ask for the girl's number if you don't want to do the deeds in your car.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 05:33 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 333First report. Ever.
I've been mongering for a few years now, but only via BP and the internet and strip clubs. Never had I ever picked up a SW. Back where I'm from, it does exist, but based on what I'd read here, the scene is way bigger. I'd avoided it because it was an imaginary line in my mongering that I didn't want to cross (I know it seems ridiculous in this hobby, but I do try to stick to some values), and because it just seemed dangerous. I'm not a particularly intimidating guy. I felt like between the threat of crazy SWs, pimps, and LE, it was too much for me. But now that I live in LA, I decided I wanted to actually take a look.
I took the Fig stroll between Gage and Numero Uno a couple of times earlier this week. I went around 10:30 PM on one night, and then again at about 7 PM tonight. I know these aren't ideal times, but I honestly hadn't even really seen a SW before, and I wanted to see what a popular stroll looked like. Well, as I understand now, it was dead at those times. I decided to try again after midnight tonight. I'd heard after midnight on weekends was good for Fig, so I thought I'd see what after midnight on a Tuesday looked like. Well, I can now say for certain that I know what a SW looks like. I know this is going to sound silly to you veterans, but I couldn't believe how. Out there it all was. Based on the way these girls were dressed and the fact that they were idling about, it was very clear what was going on. There actually wasn't a lot of action in what I understand to be hottie gallery, but it really picked up near the Numero Uno. Late eighties through the nineties, there were maybe a dozen girls out. Mostly BSW, but I saw at least a couple of WSWs and a few LSWs as well. I was mostly just window shopping, but on multiple occasions a LSW tried to get me to "date" her. She actually was pretty decent looking, and she caught my eye from a distance multiple times, but I honestly felt awkward after initially declining, plus I wasn't sure I wanted to do anything. I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing at all.
Case in point. I didn't know if I'd be able to identify a SW (it's easier than I thought, LOL). I didn't know how to wave them down. I was really taken aback by the fact that most of these girls just seem to operate right on the corner, in plain view. When I did end up deciding to pursue a girl (more on that in a moment), I expected her to come meet me down a side street. But most girls seemed reluctant to leave their posts. I was extremely paranoid about being seen. I really don't know what the deal with LE is. Are they driving around in regular cruisers or are there a lot of undercovers on Fig? What sort of vehicles should I be looking for? I know this all sounds so basic but as you can tell, I'm incredibly green. If LE had stopped me at any point, I don't know what I would've said. I was unprepared, but very intrigued by what I was seeing. I probably wasn't very discreet about my driving patterns, as I kept swinging around shortly after I had already been on a street. But I couldn't believe how many obvious mongers there were out there either! It was really something for someone who has never seen this before in their life.
Anyway, I first tried to pick up a BSW on the corner of one of the late 80's. She had a blonde wig and looked thick, and piqued my interest. When I pulled down her street I drove pretty far down, and I just waited for her to follow. Finally she got the message and headed toward me. However, once I got a look at her face, I decided she wasn't for me. So I awkwardly started looking away LOL. After that, I drove around some more, before I noticed a chubby WSW on 91st. She had blonde hair (a wig, as I'd find out), but she actually looked reasonably attractive (not what I was expecting for a SW). I pulled up to her near the corner and she immediately came to my window. She asked if she could ride with me, and then mimicked sucking a dick. I was intrigued, but I wanted to pull around so that I could pick her up farther from Fig itself. When I looped around, she did not want to leave her post. I wasn't budging though, so she finally came over to me. She started talking to me via my window, which I did not want to do. I feel like I've read multiple times that not only is it best to scoop on a side street, but to have the girl get in your car first. She was not interested in getting in the car. I decided she seemed legit, so I reached out through my window and grabbed her boob. We talked prices and she got in the car. Okay, not ideal, but so far so good.
Taylor (her name she gave me) agreed to 50 for a BJ. Started at 60, I countered with 40, settled in the middle. I actually don't really want to low ball these girls, as I imagine their lives kinda suck anyway, so I was okay with that. We drove to her spot, which was a street or two after Golden, but it wasn't super secluded. If I was being smarter, I probably would've said no, but I went along with it anyway. The good news is, I didn't get busted, which is actually probably what I would classify as the biggest possible success. I honestly didn't really see any LE out, but again, I don't know what I'm looking for. The bad news is, my nerves were too much, and I just couldn't stay engaged. For what it's worth, she was already trying to get me to bust after about a minute and a half of sucking. It was a CBJ too, which I guess I'm thankful for, but it's not what I was in the mood for. We maybe spent 5 minutes together before calling it off. It wasn't specifically her fault (I was nervous), but also she seemed to just be trying to get in and out, which I imagine is common. Again, I didn't get pulled over or robbed or stabbed or anything, so I'll call the night a success.
All in all, I actually found it all super interesting. I partially want to recognize that it's dangerous and since my experience really wasn't anything to write home about, I should just call it at that one time. But at the same time, I honestly want to get back out there right now. I look forward to trying it out on the weekend! Please go easy on me, and if anyone has any safety tips or just tips about the route in general, let me know. Particularly this: going forward, should I try to pick up down side streets? Should I insist they get in the car first?
Thanks!
-
10-09-18 20:29 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 260Why be shocked?
It's a month before midterms so LEO is going to ramp it up, I figure in a week they will be really cracking down.
Keep it on a swivel guys.
-
10-09-18 15:32 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 35Track Report for this morning.
Started in OC's habor track, no LE but no SW's either at 1 am except for 3 hanging out at by the 7-11. WSW, LSW and a ASW.
Left and hit fig by 2:30 there was heavy LE and very little SW action. Started at the 105 and headed north until USC, tried making a second round, but LE was hiding in the dark.
Eventually hit western, by 4 am and found a thick BSW but pretty and curvy in a pink dress. Gave great head and was into the session.
Was shocked to see how hard LE was pressing.
-
10-09-18 13:24 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 41How's that Rhino pill? Tried that power zen, didn't do much.
Originally Posted by Hippo1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




