Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4861

    Hello, I may have just saved your life, please send your donation to me

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/593433286781

    I searched & couldn't find any reviews of this one. I've been tempted for some time because she seems to be into some crazy stuff. I've read reviews on them but I rarely trust them.

    Thoughts?
    Check the old backpage thread, she's plenty crazy and not in a good way.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...earchid=797393

  2. #4860

    Bryar Rose

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/593433286781

    I searched & couldn't find any reviews of this one. I've been tempted for some time because she seems to be into some crazy stuff. I've read reviews on them but I rarely trust them.

    Thoughts?

  3. #4859

    Like her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxlight  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Very helpful. Can you comment on her looks?
    He has clearly mentioned in his review that she looks just like her pictures. Is there anything specific that you're looking for? If so, please put it out in the open.

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!

  4. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by StRider13  [View Original Post]
    Funny that you asked, I was going to post later. I had a small window of opportunity yesterday which aligned with a strong desire for release so texted a couple. Of girls and Barbie responded immediately. Agreed to meet quickly and for a qv so went to her extended stay hotel. Encounter was just as others have described. She is. Jist like her pictures. No GFE, everything is covered. A little CBJ to get junior motivated and then doggy for completion. No muss, no fuss. A $ for the qv but it was just what I needed at the time. Would repeat under the right circumstances. There are better options for better prices but some girls are just so damn hard to get a hold of. If these girls could improve their comm skills they could really kill it.
    Thanks. Very helpful. Can you comment on her looks?

  5. #4857

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxlight  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Barbie? OI only found a few recent mentions: http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/536341720670.
    Funny that you asked, I was going to post later. I had a small window of opportunity yesterday which aligned with a strong desire for release so texted a couple. Of girls and Barbie responded immediately. Agreed to meet quickly and for a qv so went to her extended stay hotel. Encounter was just as others have described. She is. Jist like her pictures. No GFE, everything is covered. A little CBJ to get junior motivated and then doggy for completion. No muss, no fuss. A $ for the qv but it was just what I needed at the time. Would repeat under the right circumstances. There are better options for better prices but some girls are just so damn hard to get a hold of. If these girls could improve their comm skills they could really kill it.

  6. #4856

    Barbie

    Any updates on Barbie? OI only found a few recent mentions: http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/536341720670.

  7. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuper1  [View Original Post]
    Agree. I couldn't even do it, had to leave before I pucked. I left a franklin on the table for personal hygiene products and cleaning items. Hotel is a death trap and her place is a dump, she's really rude and BO is a killer.
    You know what's funny is that I posted about her the other day on how pissed she is being treated like a crackhead and she's tired of it LOL.

  8. #4854

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddRobinson  [View Original Post]
    Anna flowers is hanging out at Baymeadows Road she look too rough for me probably can get it on the low she's walking around the Shell station.
    Agree. I couldn't even do it, had to leave before I pucked. I left a franklin on the table for personal hygiene products and cleaning items. Hotel is a death trap and her place is a dump, she's really rude and BO is a killer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8168CEFB-A4DD-4941-B25C-55D14DF5A715.jpg‎  

  9. #4853

    Now Posting as Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    By request.
    Looks like she now posting as Mandy.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/800244836334

  10. #4852

    Beware Summer

    By request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1E2A9CE-2DFC-4AFE-B120-80D0E46632AB.jpg‎  

  11. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    My first escort experience in you fair city was not a good one. She goes by the name of.

    Summer and here is the link (tho I suspect she post multiples).

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/667327657624

    It was a case of grab and go or cash and dash. She came in and we made out a bit.

    Then she asked for the donation. Once she had the money she asked to use the bath room. I heard the toilet flush and bang she was out the hotel room door and down the hall. I have her real photo if you want to pm me.
    Would like to see this real photo as well. FYI, there aren't any hookers in Jax (at least on the skipthegames end) that are that hot. So, I f you set hooker with pix that hot, it's a scam.

  12. #4850

    She ain't a beauty but, hey, she's alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddRobinson  [View Original Post]
    Anna flowers is hanging out at Baymeadows Road she look too rough for me probably can get it on the low she's walking around the Shell station.
    As Springsteen once said. Of course to each his own, but that 4' 10" and 96#'s was sure fun to pound on!

  13. #4849

    Bonnie Rotten

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    My first escort experience in you fair city was not a good one. She goes by the name of.

    Summer and here is the link (tho I suspect she post multiples).

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/667327657624

    It was a case of grab and go or cash and dash. She came in and we made out a bit.

    Then she asked for the donation. Once she had the money she asked to use the bath room. I heard the toilet flush and bang she was out the hotel room door and down the hall. I have her real photo if you want to pm me.
    The first two pictures in the profile is porn star / squirt queen Bonnie Rotten. https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=bonnie+rotten.

  14. #4848

    I honestly saw that last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    If you look at all the posts by that person you can see he / she posts in all the cities that Paris works in. All posts are either about Paris, or knocking two other providers in the same areas. I am not a rocket scientist but pretty sure your gut feeling is correct. That was Paris posting.
    But glad you mentioned it as I wanted to. You confirmed the very thing I saw. I mentioned to her last night that she was self-posting. I received some very nasty texts from her last night even though she was the phuck up! What was funny about the post in her favor was that whoever posted it mentioned just about everything except the part where she asked for a pix at the last minute. Too funny. I don't know if it's a trend or something we all need to be aware of but it seems these hookers will allow you to get to their location, then spring the let me get a pix on you. I mean, I can see this becoming a thing. It's a good thing I'm not that hard up for pussy tho as I don't mind leaving. I can't imagine some of you guys traveling many miles to see a provider, then she ask for a pix after you get there. What if you traveled 50 miles, then what do you do?

  15. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    My first escort experience in you fair city was not a good one. She goes by the name of.

    Summer and here is the link (tho I suspect she post multiples).

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/667327657624

    It was a case of grab and go or cash and dash. She came in and we made out a bit.

    Then she asked for the donation. Once she had the money she asked to use the bath room. I heard the toilet flush and bang she was out the hotel room door and down the hall. I have her real photo if you want to pm me.
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I tried her the other day and no response. You should just post her pic for. Everyone has a up to date pic of her. Just incase she switches it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape