Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 686 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #418

    Suite D ads

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her. Going to need a little more info please.
    Deb just took them down after lunch today while she relocates. Stay tuned.

  2. #417

    Suite D

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Debi hasn't let me down. She advertises in Skipthegames.com as Suite D. She's 50-52 GFE with me.

    Bring cover and don't bring up illegal acts in your texts.
    Can't find her. Going to need a little more info please.

  3. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Debi hasn't let me down. She advertises in Skipthegames.com as Suite D. She's 50-52 GFE with me.

    Bring cover and don't bring up illegal acts in your texts.
    How are her rates?

  4. #415

    Reliable near Flint

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Not really, I've been looking for a few reliable chicks but no go. Papa Be.
    Debi hasn't let me down. She advertises in Skipthegames.com as Suite D. She's 50-52 GFE with me.

    Bring cover and don't bring up illegal acts in your texts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   BCE11E00-3459-4225-BC04-AE9EFCFA4563~01.jpg‎  

  5. #414

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Selnik  [View Original Post]
    Somehow posted in blog section on first try. Is Kandi still in the business. Tried to call yesterday and went to VM. Has not posted on STG for quite a while.
    I still see Kandi a couple of times a month. She has a regular job now as well so she is not available as often but she is still in business. She is still a good time.

  6. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I can never meet up with her tried couple of times she would not answer for hours and she is expensive to top it off for that price I expect you would be more on top of it but I'm assuming drugs are involved like 99% of all the girls they may say they don't do them but I've learned they never really tell the truth about nothing they say what you want to get the cash after that it all goes downhill. Any reliable girls in the Flint or surrounding areas?
    Not really, I've been looking for a few reliable chicks but no go. Papa Be.

  7. #412

    Not reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up Friday night and she said she would be available in an hour or so. She texted me back later and then went comms dark. This morning she apologized about last night and I asked if she was going to make it up to me tonight. We kept in contact most of the day. She asked me what would be fair and I threw my offer out there and was quickly shot down and countered. I hit her back up later and she said she would be available after a certain time. I then threw another shot in the dark offer out there just for the fuck of it and the comms went dark again. I heard good things about her but after the past couple days, I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for reliable. I don't have a link but her number starts with 419. Papa Be.
    I can never meet up with her tried couple of times she would not answer for hours and she is expensive to top it off for that price I expect you would be more on top of it but I'm assuming drugs are involved like 99% of all the girls they may say they don't do them but I've learned they never really tell the truth about nothing they say what you want to get the cash after that it all goes downhill. Any reliable girls in the Flint or surrounding areas?

  8. #411

    Long Time Hobbiest and Lurker

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I go Back 10 years to the EV and AE days when Hobbying was a lot more bountiful, safe and fun. Met some great providers that put the current crop of ladys to shame.

    Just wanted to say Thanks to the gents that share info and to that end I will be doing the same in upcoming posts.

    Have Fun.

    Dave.

  9. #410

    Kandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selnik  [View Original Post]
    Somehow posted in blog section on first try. Is Kandi still in the business. Tried to call yesterday and went to VM. Has not posted on STG for quite a while.
    I'm assuming she's moved out of the business since I see her ads are gone completely.

  10. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Papa, do you have another link? Your link does not work.
    It was working. She might of taken her ad down. I do have contact info and a pic. Papa Be.

  11. #408

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Seen this chick today. Looks better in person, some baby damage. She stays at a decent clean hotel. Nice BBBJ and goes after the boys. She rode me for a bit and wanted doggie. She's very tight and loves her kitty played with. She's also very short even with heels on. Some scars but who cares. Will repeat. Papa Be.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-l...rvice-12893914
    Papa, do you have another link? Your link does not work.

  12. #407

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Stacy. I've only seen her once a few months ago. Only reason I haven't seen her since is because I live about an hour away. She was super nice and we actually hung out for about 15-20 minutes getting to know each other before we started. I don't have time to do a full report but I would definitely repeat. I'm pretty sure there have been several reports on her as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190#erotic.
    It is absolutely Stacy Renee.

    I have seen her twice now, and she is great, and as MidTown stated, she'll generally let you hang out for a bit before, to get to know each other, and afterwards, chatting. She has a great 4-legged companion, Taco, too.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  13. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a really bad streak right now, so I should probably just suck it up and take one for the team, but thought I'd ask if anyone has seen the girl between Pontiac and Flint? Feel free to PM me and if I do go see her tonight, I will report out.

    Play Safe and have fun.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...s/598442857656
    I believe this is Stacy. I've only seen her once a few months ago. Only reason I haven't seen her since is because I live about an hour away. She was super nice and we actually hung out for about 15-20 minutes getting to know each other before we started. I don't have time to do a full report but I would definitely repeat. I'm pretty sure there have been several reports on her as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190#erotic.

  14. #405

    I hate asking, but here goes

    I'm on a really bad streak right now, so I should probably just suck it up and take one for the team, but thought I'd ask if anyone has seen the girl between Pontiac and Flint? Feel free to PM me and if I do go see her tonight, I will report out.

    Play Safe and have fun.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...s/598442857656

  15. #404

    Lmao

    Lmao wow I just had a good laugh. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape