Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,611 to 23,625 of 26415
-
10-10-18 14:46 #2805Regular Member

Posts: 3Kendall Snow
First time poster.
I have had a few experiences with other providers but still pretty new to this. Let me start by saying Kendall was extremely easy to contact and very responsive. The set up was pretty painless and I only had to wait a little while at the in call hotel lobby area.
She met me at the elevator and immediately went in for a kiss like we knew each other for years. She led me to her room at the higher end downtown Milwaukee hotel and the fun began.
She put on a sexy black lace outfit and we made our way to the bed. DFK and the pants came off. She started with an amazing blow job as well as some rimming which was unreal.
I put a cover on and she hopped on top. As I felt her sexy legs and ass I couldn't contain myself anymore. I finished and at the same time she pulled off and squirted on me. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever experienced.
I would highly recommend and can't wait to see her again.
-
10-10-18 12:49 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 26I have.
I saw her at least 2 years ago. I was disappointed in that while the pics are her, she's a lot bigger now. Not huge, but definitely thick. If you're expecting the girl in the pics, you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by GbGuy01
[View Original Post]
However, she was still hot and if you like curves, go for it. Performance was fantastic.
-
10-10-18 10:36 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 120LOL, I agree HS. I found her Porn Star website. She's definitely a fake!!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 06:54 #2802Regular Member

Posts: 19Did not miss much. If coming from Milwaukee to see her, she is not worth the drive. Services are very lack luster. She put me to sleep giving me a BJ. The worst ever!
Originally Posted by Daty79
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 05:43 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 13Inava, visiting Milwaukee
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
I know I've saw these pics before, can anyone confirm she is real? And at least close in appearance.
-
10-09-18 23:55 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 169Leah
Eastside Leah has been out of the business since February. This Leah has a rocking body but the downside is that she comes and goes. There is an older blonde who goes by the name of Riley who I believe is managements right hand guard. Whenever I see Leah, Riley and one or two other escorts are always in the bathroom. I wanted to see Leah last Saturday and Riley texted back that Leah is taking a break from the business and offered a new blonde as a replacement. I decided to think about it.
Originally Posted by ClMail86
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 22:36 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 355Angie.
So this young lady is totally UTR I have to thank a buddy for her info. She was over Sunday and had a great time. Had her back Tuesday night. She didn't want me to post a review but has changed her mind since she is on hard times. Anyhow, 35 years old, 5 foot 8, about 150 maybe Not skinny, not fat. Absolutely gorgeous face, long sexy hair. Nice body and nice c / d up top. Very friendly, great personality. GFE, DFK, DATY, Fiv. BBBCIM She is being added to the in up card too Has her own ride and can do incall too A real sweetheart.
-
10-09-18 20:18 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 185Allison Port
Finally texted me back about 2 and a half hours later which was about noon saying she slept late. Next text was about another hour later. Set up a time that worked for both of us and got about 15 minutes away and she texts that an emergency came up and could see me in about an hour. I passed. Not impressed at all.
Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 17:05 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 355Shugabbi
She was over this afternoon and had a very nice time with her. Her friend dropped her off and picked her up. Not rushed, but I have a hunch she is the type that is going to hang around for hours like Violet, Jameson, Crysta of CL Jenna. Relaxed on the deck with a cocktail for awhie. Anyhow, very nicely put together. Not skinny, not fat Pretty much GFE. Very nice DATY. I guess I would describe the BBBJCIM / spit as enthusiastic to say the least. She is being penciled in the line up card for sure. Next time we are going to do a ddiner date.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e755...d&locale=en_US
-
10-09-18 16:32 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 1820Enter her name and the word "escort". You'll have plenty of reading material. However I doubt an Eastern European porn star is at an airport in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-09-18 16:22 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 247She told me she only sees one person a day and gives regulars preference. Also said she likes to rap things up by 3:00.
Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 12:04 #2794Regular Member

Posts: 32Depends on the day. Sometimes you hear nothing, sometimes she responds right away. She claims to be low volume, so I'm assuming if you don't catch her right away in the morning there's a pretty good chance she won't respond at all.
Originally Posted by Daty79
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 11:47 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 120I Googled her number first and came up with a bunch of random adds in STG. Then searched her name and found nothing to represent her. Chances are this one is a fake.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 09:43 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 185Allison
Is she hard to get ahold of? I'm taking a trip that way today and tried reaching out to her early last night and this morning. So far nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 23:29 #2791Regular Member

Posts: 5First Post
I recently saw Paris / New York and had a pretty underwhelming time. It was late, and she had just posted, so I thought, "Why not?" The pictures looked good, so I gave her a call. She sounded unenthused on the phone, and I should've just shelved my plans for a later date.
But, I went through with it. When I got to her place, I didn't get any sort of warm welcome. I don't need the girl to be all over me, but it's nice to have some enthusiasm on their part. Also, I don't think the pictures are her. She's decently attractive, but I think the pictures look better. Anyway, when it came time to get down to business, we were going to use the couch in the living room. I am not a fan of that, as it's just awkward trying to position yourself. After some CBJ, we were going to move on to mish, but I couldn't get comfortable on the couch, and she wasn't really doing anything to get me excited. Between that and wearing a cover, I couldn't keep it up. I ended up opting for a CBJ to finish.
Her ad appears to have a real open menu, but she just never went through to take out the things she won't do. No DATY and everything is covered (make sure to bring your own! I would not repeat.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...j/340999757280
And I know why'all don't just give info to newbies, but I'm hoping for some clarification on Blooming Butterfly. It seems that a few mongers here have said to stay away. Would anyone care to elaborate on why? Thanks!











Reply With Quote





