Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2790

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Google the name and the pics. I doubt she's at some airport hotel. '.

    HS.

  2. #2789

  3. #2788
    Last I heard from her she was getting out of the game for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Leah that started out on the East Side? If so pm me her contact information. Thanks.

  4. #2787
    Skeeter414
    Guest

    Sites

    What sites does everyone use to scroll through.

    My self I use scroll through cityxguide, skipthegames, and here are there any better ones.

  5. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully not after another ass beating like the one time.
    Ass beating? Thought bike accident?

  6. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Happy to report that I finally heard from her this morning. She was back in the hospital for awhile and no phone.
    Hopefully not after another ass beating like the one time.

  7. #2784

    Violet

    Happy to report that I finally heard from her this morning. She was back in the hospital for awhile and no phone. She is back in her house.

  8. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Leah that started out on the East Side? If so pm me her contact information. Thanks.
    Most likely this Leah, who has been reported on recently.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/232466474050

  9. #2782
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    Leah

    Is this the same Leah that started out on the East Side? If so pm me her contact information. Thanks.

  10. #2781

    About Time.

    Thanks to you all for the contributions of your dreams, they have served me well. About time I contributed myself.

    First and foremost. Our friend Linda. Not exactly a companion but very open if the price is right. Great massage off of 13th & Rawson, and more if you're speaking the correct language. No need for a link. You guys get it. Reliability is so hard to come by, and she always does the work.

    Tiffany: Well she's back, under a new name. Very gentle and attentive but her patience wears thin. Some light touching and then she got to work on the little head that brought me there. Some mish, reverse, and then finished CG. Not exactly GFE but maybe she just didn't like me. I wouldn't hold it against her, but I am put off by the company she appears to keep.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com / female-escorts / caucasian_w / beautiful-classy-and-so-much /921801258519.

    Olive Oyl: Anyone seen Jess lately? I dreamed of her once or twice myself, mostly on the south side. Aims to please but ultimately pretty hungry, hope she's alright. Bought her a sandwich from Speedway once. No clue how she graded it but I'd give her an A for effort.

    Vivian: this one got strange. Very sensual once terms were established, and into things most shy away from. She is a consummate professional once you're off to the races, and pretty cool to hang out with in general. It's ironic to describe a provider as "genuine" but I believe that Viv fits the bill. Takes it in all positions like a champ and really seems to enjoy what she does. Would repeat, provided everything is all together.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com / female-escorts / exotic / vivian-mixedmature-and-exotic /601334990373.

    That's it for my humble contribution, and although I likely didn't illuminate anything for you seniors I wanted to throw my hat into this ring.

    Keep on,

    TD.

  11. #2780
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Leah

    Saw leah twice this weekend, she has peirced nipples and tounge. She at a decent north side notel. Ducks a mean sick and nice dtay. Very receptive and likes to please, multiple positions including cowgirl. Did BBBJ cover went on for the main event.

  12. #2779
    Was more thinking who to stay away from!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/been-th...lly-2-12871160

    Come see another crackhead who neglects child to do dope dates. FYI she does creanpies which are awesome. But make sure she washes up before you get there. Saw some left over residue.

  13. #2778

    3 way?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Kendall is amazing. Have seen her over 20 times. Each time is pure heaven. Would love to do a threesome with her but that may be out of my price range.
    I can't even imagine as she alone is more than I can handle. LOL. She is my all time favorite and overall the best in the state. 5-Star service. The other girl would be ignored as Kendall does the work of 2.

  14. #2777
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or pic?
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/been-th...lly-2-12871160

    Come see another crackhead who neglects child to do dope dates. FYI she does creanpies which are awesome. But make sure she washes up before you get there. Saw some left over residue.

  15. #2776

    Melissa katie

    Got a link or pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    If you want a over priced mechanical session with a butter face who you can feel has a kid. Well I found the one for you. Oh and a drug addiction too. Love it love it. She came all the way from a dope house getting tag teamed for hits of crack to motels. Doing bare everything for 60 more. Enjoy guys. Bring penicillin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape