Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 888 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1581

    Nice Boobs in Spartanburg.

    I have to run up to Spartanburg in a few days. These boobs kept calling my name. Any input?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/145391501146

  2. #1580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Who knows? I can't see her face and her body pics could be anyone. I will offer that I am super skeptical when an ad has EVERY service listed. Hopefully someone here recognizes her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen dreamed of this bunny? The phone search didn't turn up anything and I can't seem to locate any reviews, good or bad. The photos look delicious but lack of any verifiable info is making me skeptical. Any information will be much appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/392230787787

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #1579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Oh I agree, A2 - lots of couples in relationships use condoms for FS. My definition of GFE begins with friendliness instead of "where's the donation" and getting on all fours. Then kissing, BBBJ, and FS if wanted (covered or uncovered).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Which is why I go ahead and get the discussion part about that out of the way via text so there are no surprises for anyone later.

    I think some providers and hobbyists both remain a little confused on what GFE really means. In some cases I think it is referred to as covered / not like in this situation and then in other cases it sounds like its more of an actual experience-type thing.

    How GFE morphed into uncovered is beyond me, it used to be a STYLE of service characterized by more girlfriendy activities, kissing, romantic, like a girlfriend. Like PSE was a STYLE, harder, less romantic, facials ect.

    I totally get how somebody could be GFE and still use a condom.

    All that being said there is no regulatory agencies monitoring the use of these terms lol.

    A2

  4. #1578

    Bunny Bun

    Have any of you gentlemen dreamed of this bunny? The phone search didn't turn up anything and I can't seem to locate any reviews, good or bad. The photos look delicious but lack of any verifiable info is making me skeptical. Any information will be much appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/392230787787

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Still amazed that a woman can make it in this business without giving BBBJ's.
    Agreed. Which is why I go ahead and get the discussion part about that out of the way via text so there are no surprises for anyone later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She definitely used to. She was full on GFE for me the first few times I saw her several years ago. She had an STD scare, I believe then went to covered everything.
    I think some providers and hobbyists both remain a little confused on what GFE really means. In some cases I think it is referred to as covered / not like in this situation and then in other cases it sounds like its more of an actual experience-type thing.

    How GFE morphed into uncovered is beyond me, it used to be a STYLE of service characterized by more girlfriendy activities, kissing, romantic, like a girlfriend. Like PSE was a STYLE, harder, less romantic, facials ect.

    I totally get how somebody could be GFE and still use a condom.

    All that being said there is no regulatory agencies monitoring the use of these terms lol.

    A2

  6. #1576

    I agree

    That was the one down side to my visit with her.

    Most of my hobby Time has been In Charleston. Paris Love used to come to town a couple times a year to visit family. Damn she is fine and a great sexy time. But the no BBBJ was always a down side.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Still amazed that a woman can make it in this business without giving BBBJ's.

  7. #1575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She definitely used to. She was full on GFE for me the first few times I saw her several years ago. She had an STD scare, I believe then went to covered everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Still amazed that a woman can make it in this business without giving BBBJ's.

  8. #1574

    No BBBJ. I guess it ends there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Your post had most of the hallmarks of being a self-post. Plus she has started an advertising blitzkrieg lately so it wasn't a far reach.

    I used to love Dakota before she stopped BBBJ and got the boob job. Also I don't like pierced nips. But always was solid and a great rump.
    Still amazed that a woman can make it in this business without giving BBBJ's.

  9. #1573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    How would I know that?

    Your post had most of the hallmarks of being a self-post. Plus she has started an advertising blitzkrieg lately so it wasn't a far reach.

    I used to love Dakota before she stopped BBBJ and got the boob job. Also I don't like pierced nips. But always was solid and a great rump.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Don't be that guy. This is a new screen name, I've been around for years. I'm waiting on A2 to merge my old name over.

  10. #1572

    Feedback

    Has anyone met this individual? Feedback?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/490207573097

    Thanks!

  11. #1571

    Higher prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    I figure 2-3 for an hour with a girl that's not a crackhead to be normal.
    2 is the normal max for years. A tip or any extra I think is fine as long as the service is above average. My personal opinion is like with the AMP's in the area, they will try to raise the price but still give mediocre to poor service. So then we are all paying a higher price for all providers good or bad unless we do like in the AMP thread. We all stay firm with the max amount and if great service you leave your preferred tip. It's not like a restaurant, we can't get any refunds for a steak that smells like fish. The times I did complain it always ended with drama or the famous line "next time will be better baby".

    Maybe it's like OldTiger said. She is fetish friendly and with that comes the higher price.

  12. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    With some really good GFE around like Jewlz, Mila and a few others I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Every so often you chance upon a double date for those rates. Nothing against you at all. If I could have spared it I would have definitely tried it already, that picture of her cheerleading in pigtails though. Very hot!
    I've always thought of her more as a special needs provider for guys into the kinky side of things, and I suppose there's a market for that (and maybe it's even worth it for some guys). But there are UTR providers half her age with half her asking prices so I don't see the point myself personally.

  13. #1569

    Why?

    Don't be that guy. This is a new screen name, I've been around for years. I'm waiting on A2 to merge my old name over.

    I figure 2-3 for an hour with a girl that's not a crackhead to be normal. And Dakota's tits are worth the price of admission alone. Now sure, I like picking up Mandy for a quick head game and only dropping. 8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    O hey Dakota!

  14. #1568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Howdy!

    O hey Dakota!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    We never discussed the donation. I told her I was coming for an hour. I carried the stated amount from her website.

  15. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    We never discussed the donation. I told her I was coming for an hour. I carried the stated amount from her website.
    With some really good GFE around like Jewlz, Mila and a few others I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Every so often you chance upon a double date for those rates. Nothing against you at all. If I could have spared it I would have definitely tried it already, that picture of her cheerleading in pigtails though. Very hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape