Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,031 to 27,045 of 44206
-
10-10-18 18:03 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 665If you make an appointment with Kat, please tell her I sent you (rick). I told her I'd send some friends.
Originally Posted by JaniMidnite100
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 17:55 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 58Looking
Anyone know a good place in north oc that does FS with Asians?
-
10-10-18 03:12 #17174Regular Member

Posts: 24Her IG name is kat_bodyrubs_in_oc.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 22:11 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 1622Ditto. I tried searching for their Instagram but no luck.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 16:13 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 291So how do we go about getting into contact with Kat?
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 11:37 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 665Krystal and Kat are so very different, like chocolate and vanilla. Krystal gives an amazing massage, and Kat is sexy and dirty. Both great, but very different.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
Best to go every week and alternate!
-
10-08-18 21:19 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 65Please help
Hi guys I am a new poster and I go often and try out many places.
I will start posting a lot more.
Could anyone help me with HS instagram please in the mean time?
Thanks and much appreciated.
-
10-08-18 11:07 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 49Yep. Thanks for confirming. Maybe one day!
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 10:28 #17168Senior Member

Posts: 479I'm curious as to what the top notch services are that they offer. It is a shame there is no nuru, because nuru from cute little Vietnamese girls would be awesome.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 23:35 #17167Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah I will have to agree with you here. Krystal really did raise the bar. Making it unfair for all the other girls. But I am definitely intrigued by the outfits and costumes. Assuming she has an awesome body.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 22:43 #17166

Posts: 681I've been tempted to try out some other girls at GTDS, but after having Krystal I'm afraid that I'll wind up disappointed, since I will be comparing every other girl to her. And that's certainly not fair to those other girls since Krystal really has raised the bar on nuru sessions in general. But Kat does sound intriguing, especially with the ability to select different outfits before she gets all nekkid
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 20:25 #17165Regular Member

Posts: 16I've seen both Tracy and Natalie. I didn't find Tracy as attractive as some of the other HS asians (I think Quinn is hot. Tracy is not as hot as that). But Tracy is still attractive enough to get the job done for me. Her english is limited so communication was difficult. She will remove everything and rub you every way possible (p2 p) and you'll have pretty good access. Natalie is a very attractive asian with a great body and large tits, possibly fake, but she tends to be a bit more stand-offish, not giving much access. Natalie has a great personality, is beautiful, and does a good job overall. I also saw Ally and she was beautiful with what I think are natural Ds. Her service was just okay, not amazing, but got the job done.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 20:25 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 291Would love to get her information. Your PM box is full LOL so I can't PM you.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 19:04 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 26PM you for more info if possible.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 18:26 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 665Yup, she's my therapist also. Body and mind.
Originally Posted by ToTheLoser
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





