Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Leah that started out on the East Side? If so pm me her contact information. Thanks.
    Most likely this Leah, who has been reported on recently.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/232466474050

  2. #2782
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    Leah

    Is this the same Leah that started out on the East Side? If so pm me her contact information. Thanks.

  3. #2781

    About Time.

    Thanks to you all for the contributions of your dreams, they have served me well. About time I contributed myself.

    First and foremost. Our friend Linda. Not exactly a companion but very open if the price is right. Great massage off of 13th & Rawson, and more if you're speaking the correct language. No need for a link. You guys get it. Reliability is so hard to come by, and she always does the work.

    Tiffany: Well she's back, under a new name. Very gentle and attentive but her patience wears thin. Some light touching and then she got to work on the little head that brought me there. Some mish, reverse, and then finished CG. Not exactly GFE but maybe she just didn't like me. I wouldn't hold it against her, but I am put off by the company she appears to keep.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com / female-escorts / caucasian_w / beautiful-classy-and-so-much /921801258519.

    Olive Oyl: Anyone seen Jess lately? I dreamed of her once or twice myself, mostly on the south side. Aims to please but ultimately pretty hungry, hope she's alright. Bought her a sandwich from Speedway once. No clue how she graded it but I'd give her an A for effort.

    Vivian: this one got strange. Very sensual once terms were established, and into things most shy away from. She is a consummate professional once you're off to the races, and pretty cool to hang out with in general. It's ironic to describe a provider as "genuine" but I believe that Viv fits the bill. Takes it in all positions like a champ and really seems to enjoy what she does. Would repeat, provided everything is all together.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com / female-escorts / exotic / vivian-mixedmature-and-exotic /601334990373.

    That's it for my humble contribution, and although I likely didn't illuminate anything for you seniors I wanted to throw my hat into this ring.

    Keep on,

    TD.

  4. #2780
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Leah

    Saw leah twice this weekend, she has peirced nipples and tounge. She at a decent north side notel. Ducks a mean sick and nice dtay. Very receptive and likes to please, multiple positions including cowgirl. Did BBBJ cover went on for the main event.

  5. #2779
    Was more thinking who to stay away from!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/been-th...lly-2-12871160

    Come see another crackhead who neglects child to do dope dates. FYI she does creanpies which are awesome. But make sure she washes up before you get there. Saw some left over residue.

  6. #2778

    3 way?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Kendall is amazing. Have seen her over 20 times. Each time is pure heaven. Would love to do a threesome with her but that may be out of my price range.
    I can't even imagine as she alone is more than I can handle. LOL. She is my all time favorite and overall the best in the state. 5-Star service. The other girl would be ignored as Kendall does the work of 2.

  7. #2777
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or pic?
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/been-th...lly-2-12871160

    Come see another crackhead who neglects child to do dope dates. FYI she does creanpies which are awesome. But make sure she washes up before you get there. Saw some left over residue.

  8. #2776

    Melissa katie

    Got a link or pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    If you want a over priced mechanical session with a butter face who you can feel has a kid. Well I found the one for you. Oh and a drug addiction too. Love it love it. She came all the way from a dope house getting tag teamed for hits of crack to motels. Doing bare everything for 60 more. Enjoy guys. Bring penicillin.

  9. #2775

    Melissa-katie

    If you want a over priced mechanical session with a butter face who you can feel has a kid. Well I found the one for you. Oh and a drug addiction too. Love it love it. She came all the way from a dope house getting tag teamed for hits of crack to motels. Doing bare everything for 60 more. Enjoy guys. Bring penicillin.

  10. #2774

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammoman  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and Kendall sounds amazing. How do I find her?
    http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/kendall-snow

  11. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammoman  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and Kendall sounds amazing. How do I find her?
    SugarNights webite has an ad.

  12. #2772

    Agree on Kendall

    Kendall is amazing. Have seen her over 20 times. Each time is pure heaven. Would love to do a threesome with her but that may be out of my price range.

  13. #2771

    Iranian Princess

    I met up with Rayna yesterday and found her to be one of the most down to Earth girls that I have ever met. She is much better looking in person than her pictures. Set up was very easy and the donation was very reasonable. We met at a south side motel. She is not a clock watcher and wants to make sure that you leave happy. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/exotic-...-milf-12766574

  14. #2770

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Met up with kendall and personal friend last night at upscale downtown hotel. What the fuck is wrong with you people! Visit her. Like ya know the threesomes you jerk off about. This was that. They invited me in only wearing thongs. Tits and ass every where. After kissing touching groping all sorts of places to the bed it was. I pulled up chair and enjoyed the show. It was like a real porno in front of me. Her friend never did this before yet made kendall pour. They changed sheets twice. That toy and tongue work magic. Her friend and kendall taste like heaven. Tight as fuck. She clenches the dick and its magic. The clock was like it never existed. And she doesn't even know the word upsell. She is magic. One day I will propose I swear LOL.
    New to the area and Kendall sounds amazing. How do I find her?

  15. #2769

    Kendall and friend

    Met up with kendall and personal friend last night at upscale downtown hotel. What the fuck is wrong with you people! Visit her. Like ya know the threesomes you jerk off about. This was that. They invited me in only wearing thongs. Tits and ass every where. After kissing touching groping all sorts of places to the bed it was. I pulled up chair and enjoyed the show. It was like a real porno in front of me. Her friend never did this before yet made kendall pour. They changed sheets twice. That toy and tongue work magic. Her friend and kendall taste like heaven. Tight as fuck. She clenches the dick and its magic. The clock was like it never existed. And she doesn't even know the word upsell. She is magic. One day I will propose I swear LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape