Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30193
    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    A 'great time every time' with 'the best deal out there' makes me a little nervous LOL. While that sounds fun, it also seems like she should be enjoyed in a more C experience, rather than a BB one.
    What's her body like?

  2. #30192

    If the shoe fits

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Could you pm me telling me more about this guy? This is very far fetched for right now but this guy might be somebody I know. I say this because this guy does the exact thing you just described. I hope it is not who I am thinking.
    I'm not sure what more you want me to tell you, but if you know a guy that does exactly what I described, I would guess it's probably him.

  3. #30191

    Men only

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    C stands for customer service too and no one is better at that than she is. Having said that, however, if you're nervous then don't go. This ain't a hobby for the faint of heart.
    I' ve said it for years. After all, what's a shot in the ass compared to a piece of it? Call it, Hobby Hazard.

  4. #30190

    If same guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same guy, he's been all around town doing the same shit. He refuses to pay up front and if they let him slide to pay after, he claims he has no money. Once the argument ensues over payment, he pulls out his phone and starts taking pics (of people getting a massage) and threatens to call police. If it's the same guy, he's melanin rich, fat, wears glasses, and has a shaved head. I chased him out of a parlor one time because of the same shit, he said he'd call the cops but I told him "too late I already did". Needless to say he left.
    He almost got shot at Lu one night after refusing to leave. This guy is asking for it and I know one monger who's ready should he ever show at the triangle again.

  5. #30189
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same guy, he's been all around town doing the same shit. He refuses to pay up front and if they let him slide to pay after, he claims he has no money. Once the argument ensues over payment, he pulls out his phone and starts taking pics (of people getting a massage) and threatens to call police. If it's the same guy, he's melanin rich, fat, wears glasses, and has a shaved head. I chased him out of a parlor one time because of the same shit, he said he'd call the cops but I told him "too late I already did". Needless to say he left.
    Could you pm me telling me more about this guy? This is very far fetched for right now but this guy might be somebody I know. I say this because this guy does the exact thing you just described. I hope it is not who I am thinking.

  6. #30188
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideStan  [View Original Post]
    On Google maps, the only Xin I find is north of Roswell. I'm not familiar with the north side, but you did say Norcross? Is there a second store? Thanks.
    It's right off of PIB in the Berkeley Lakes area.

  7. #30187

    Ivy massage

    Well I couldn't find time to drive 1 hr away to abr in cartersville yesterday but I did make it to Ivy massage. Was greated by May who was maybe late 30's early 40's and was a 6 out of 10 so I stayed LOL. She was wearing a tight flower dress and she had nice legs. Typical flat butt, crooked teeth and a cups. Before I get to the room she asks if I want to shower but I told her after my massage. She leaves the room and I get comfortable when she enters she tells me she likes my body and trys to upsell a 90 min session. I tell her 1 hr she says 1 hr. 7 I tell her. 5 she then says ok I tip good I tell her we will see after massage. I asked for BJ and FS and offered 1 with a no go. Good massage HE with utc bottom and top. I will come back to see what other talents are there.

  8. #30186
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same guy, he's been all around town doing the same shit. He refuses to pay up front and if they let him slide to pay after, he claims he has no money. Once the argument ensues over payment, he pulls out his phone and starts taking pics (of people getting a massage) and threatens to call police. If it's the same guy, he's melanin rich, fat, wears glasses, and has a shaved head. I chased him out of a parlor one time because of the same shit, he said he'd call the cops but I told him "too late I already did". Needless to say he left.
    That's just sad. And I almost fell out of my chair when I read melanin rich. Well as a melanin rich gentleman myself, this does not sit well with me. Because of people like him, I have to pay up front for a possible shitty service. If he isn't stopped I can see a "No AA" sign going up.

  9. #30185

    Massage massage

    Has anyone tried the new place on Simpson cir. All it says is massage. Looks interesting.

  10. #30184
    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    A 'great time every time' with 'the best deal out there' makes me a little nervous LOL. While that sounds fun, it also seems like she should be enjoyed in a more C experience, rather than a BB one.
    C stands for customer service too and no one is better at that than she is. Having said that, however, if you're nervous then don't go. This ain't a hobby for the faint of heart.

  11. #30183
    Yes it is the one on Jimmy Carter.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownX  [View Original Post]
    Is this the location on Jimmy Carter Blvd?

  12. #30182
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    It's behind a convenience store. Pull around the back and you'll see it.
    Thanks for the tip.

  13. #30181
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting the update. I'll be up in that area in a couple of weeks and will make it a point to stop in. Why is it difficult to find?
    It is not on the same side of the road as indicated by my GPS. Also, it is behind another building and hidden from the road. I drove around the area a few minutes, just pulled into a bank parking lot to "get my bearings" so to speak, and happened to see the place next to the bank at the end of a long narrow building. PM me for more info if needed.

  14. #30180

    Good That You Didn't Mention Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockPitch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this info, it helps to know what is going on at this place. I visited last Saturday, early evening. Was hoping for Gigi due to other reviews, but was met and taken to the room by Sunshine. I had asked her what her name was and her first answer was "Pussy" and I laughed, not sure if I heard correctly, English pronunciation not great, so asked again and she repeated "Pussy. " We both laughed, and she said my name was "Dick. " I later asked again and she said her name was Sunshine. Korean, 40 ish, maybe 6 on looks and same on body, short, maybe 5'0' or 5'1". Nice boobs. She took off her shorts, gave a decent massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted, and I told her "everything. " A moment later she returns, strips down, and puts cover on. She proceeded with CBJ, then CG, finished in Mish. All in all a good experience, and I would return when in the area again. I read reviews on RM and my experience was consistent with reviews there. This was my first time at this's AMP, hopefully I can return and get Gigi.
    I went in last month and I was almost undressed when I asked her name and got no response. I mentioned Gigi hoping to break the ice and she showed me the door. (See my post "Shut Out At ABR") I don't know if it was Sunshine but as soon as I mentioned Gigi it was game over. Maybe she had a bad vibe or something or was upset at me asking about Gigi. Even though I'm relatively new at this hobby I've not had any issues elsewhere so I was perplexed at the response. Maybe I'll call and get Sunshine set up. If so I'll find out if she either remembers, is still pissed, or had a bad vibe. Oh well, some you win, some you lose, and some are just not meant to be.

  15. #30179

    Good That You Didn't Mention Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockPitch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this info, it helps to know what is going on at this place. I visited last Saturday, early evening. Was hoping for Gigi due to other reviews, but was met and taken to the room by Sunshine. I had asked her what her name was and her first answer was "Pussy" and I laughed, not sure if I heard correctly, English pronunciation not great, so asked again and she repeated "Pussy. " We both laughed, and she said my name was "Dick. " I later asked again and she said her name was Sunshine. Korean, 40 ish, maybe 6 on looks and same on body, short, maybe 5'0' or 5'1". Nice boobs. She took off her shorts, gave a decent massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted, and I told her "everything. " A moment later she returns, strips down, and puts cover on. She proceeded with CBJ, then CG, finished in Mish. All in all a good experience, and I would return when in the area again. I read reviews on RM and my experience was consistent with reviews there. This was my first time at this's AMP, hopefully I can return and get Gigi.
    I went in last month and I was almost undressed when I asked her name and got no response. I mentioned Gigi hoping to break the ice and she showed me the door. (See my post "Shut Out At ABR") I don't know if it was Sunshine but as soon as I mentioned Gigi it was game over. Maybe she had a bad vibe or something or was upset at me asking about Gigi. Even though I'm relatively new at this hobby I've not had any issues elsewhere so I was perplexed at the response. Maybe I'll call and get Sunshine set up. If so I'll find out if she either remembers, is still pissed, or had a bad vibe. Oh well, some you win, some you lose, and some are just not meant to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape