Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,326 to 29,340 of 59517
-
10-07-18 13:05 #30192Banned Member

Posts: 2410If the shoe fits
I'm not sure what more you want me to tell you, but if you know a guy that does exactly what I described, I would guess it's probably him.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 09:43 #30191

Posts: 682Men only
I' ve said it for years. After all, what's a shot in the ass compared to a piece of it? Call it, Hobby Hazard.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 09:38 #30190

Posts: 682If same guy.
He almost got shot at Lu one night after refusing to leave. This guy is asking for it and I know one monger who's ready should he ever show at the triangle again.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 08:46 #30189Banned Member

Posts: 1367Could you pm me telling me more about this guy? This is very far fetched for right now but this guy might be somebody I know. I say this because this guy does the exact thing you just described. I hope it is not who I am thinking.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 08:19 #30188Banned Member

Posts: 1610It's right off of PIB in the Berkeley Lakes area.
Originally Posted by SouthsideStan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 07:03 #30187Senior Member

Posts: 73Ivy massage
Well I couldn't find time to drive 1 hr away to abr in cartersville yesterday but I did make it to Ivy massage. Was greated by May who was maybe late 30's early 40's and was a 6 out of 10 so I stayed LOL. She was wearing a tight flower dress and she had nice legs. Typical flat butt, crooked teeth and a cups. Before I get to the room she asks if I want to shower but I told her after my massage. She leaves the room and I get comfortable when she enters she tells me she likes my body and trys to upsell a 90 min session. I tell her 1 hr she says 1 hr. 7 I tell her. 5 she then says ok I tip good I tell her we will see after massage. I asked for BJ and FS and offered 1 with a no go. Good massage HE with utc bottom and top. I will come back to see what other talents are there.
-
10-07-18 05:13 #30186Regular Member

Posts: 14That's just sad. And I almost fell out of my chair when I read melanin rich. Well as a melanin rich gentleman myself, this does not sit well with me. Because of people like him, I have to pay up front for a possible shitty service. If he isn't stopped I can see a "No AA" sign going up.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 04:17 #30185Senior Member

Posts: 54Massage massage
Has anyone tried the new place on Simpson cir. All it says is massage. Looks interesting.
-
10-07-18 00:50 #30184Banned Member

Posts: 1610C stands for customer service too and no one is better at that than she is. Having said that, however, if you're nervous then don't go. This ain't a hobby for the faint of heart.
Originally Posted by BradNoxy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 23:57 #30183Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes it is the one on Jimmy Carter.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 23:40 #30182Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 23:19 #30181Senior Member

Posts: 154It is not on the same side of the road as indicated by my GPS. Also, it is behind another building and hidden from the road. I drove around the area a few minutes, just pulled into a bank parking lot to "get my bearings" so to speak, and happened to see the place next to the bank at the end of a long narrow building. PM me for more info if needed.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 21:57 #30180Senior Member

Posts: 367Good That You Didn't Mention Gigi
I went in last month and I was almost undressed when I asked her name and got no response. I mentioned Gigi hoping to break the ice and she showed me the door. (See my post "Shut Out At ABR") I don't know if it was Sunshine but as soon as I mentioned Gigi it was game over. Maybe she had a bad vibe or something or was upset at me asking about Gigi. Even though I'm relatively new at this hobby I've not had any issues elsewhere so I was perplexed at the response. Maybe I'll call and get Sunshine set up. If so I'll find out if she either remembers, is still pissed, or had a bad vibe. Oh well, some you win, some you lose, and some are just not meant to be.
Originally Posted by GameCockPitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 21:33 #30179Senior Member

Posts: 367Good That You Didn't Mention Gigi
I went in last month and I was almost undressed when I asked her name and got no response. I mentioned Gigi hoping to break the ice and she showed me the door. (See my post "Shut Out At ABR") I don't know if it was Sunshine but as soon as I mentioned Gigi it was game over. Maybe she had a bad vibe or something or was upset at me asking about Gigi. Even though I'm relatively new at this hobby I've not had any issues elsewhere so I was perplexed at the response. Maybe I'll call and get Sunshine set up. If so I'll find out if she either remembers, is still pissed, or had a bad vibe. Oh well, some you win, some you lose, and some are just not meant to be.
Originally Posted by GameCockPitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 20:59 #30178Senior Member

Posts: 79Not worth, IMO
Based on this great report, I decided to take a look. I'm not sure if the people running it are Korean or Chinese, but the girl is Chinese. Girl is putting it generously, I think I saw Jenny at the Duluth location (they said nobody working the Roswell location), she is still listed. She is at least late 30's, maybe even late 40's. I did not stay, so I can't speak to service, but her attitude seemed good in the brief time I was there. It's in a typical apartment setup.
Originally Posted by ButNuster
[View Original Post]
Not super responsive to texts or WeChat, the WeChat account appears to rep for other cities too.
This will date me, but I remember pretty decent options in the past from places like ExoticATL and Journey2 u. I know those closed down, and last I inquired, nothing has seemed to replace them? Surprising that a city the size of ATL doesn't have decent FS options without too many surprises.











Reply With Quote





