Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Which Kailee?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?353170-Kailee

    She was a lot bigger in the belly. SO much so that it was kind of a turn off for me. She hid it in her pictures. Also she does look older than the pictures she posts.

  2. #853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Which Kailee?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Met pennie few weeks ago. Evidence of drug use out in open. She was bitchy and totally out of it. I left.

    Is Kailee lot bigger? Older?

  3. #852

    Pennie and Kailee

    Met pennie few weeks ago. Evidence of drug use out in open. She was bitchy and totally out of it. I left.

    Is Kailee lot bigger? Older?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCain  [View Original Post]
    So met up with Pennie. She resisted at first but finally OK'd. She is a handful to deal with and had a lot going on. I probably will not repeat too much trouble.

    I tried with Kailee and it was a no go. She doesn't look like her pictures either.

  4. #851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    I have two new ladies to add

    They didn't mind me sharing but didn't want there info posted.

    Go figure hooker logic.

    Ones a white young MILF 24 ish little thicker 200 per.

    The other is a younger white non MILF 300 per.

    Contributing seniors pm for info.

    Also open for trades.

    If you don't send your trade info in your message I reply.

  5. #850

    Athena76.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I posted the above report on Athena76 a while back. I saw her about 2 years ago. She was a great bareback ride, but she was fat, and I mean she was REALLY fat. Then I saw a bunch of new pictures that she recently posted in her T and A profile. I attached one of them. It looks like a COMPLETELY different woman from the one I cum-pumped a few years ago!

    My question: Did she also lose weight? Or is she still the same small whale, or what? If you have seen her recently, please let us know! She was a FUN, squirting bareback ride to be sure, and a nice lady, but I doubt I'd see her again unless has she dropped about 100 pounds!
    She got fatter actually. Jabba the hut.

  6. #849

    Athena76

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    You are right, she's a LOT bigger than than the ad pics. The tits are impressive, though! She will take the load in ass or pussy. I pre-negotiated BBFS. 200 for the hour but it was one and done after 30 minutes. It was non-stop bareback sex for those 30 minutes, though! Ass to pussy back and forth. She'll take the deposit in either hole. I chose cuunt. Picture of the creampie below. The session was in 2016.
    I posted the above report on Athena76 a while back. I saw her about 2 years ago. She was a great bareback ride, but she was fat, and I mean she was REALLY fat. Then I saw a bunch of new pictures that she recently posted in her T and A profile. I attached one of them. It looks like a COMPLETELY different woman from the one I cum-pumped a few years ago!

    My question: Did she also lose weight? Or is she still the same small whale, or what? If you have seen her recently, please let us know! She was a FUN, squirting bareback ride to be sure, and a nice lady, but I doubt I'd see her again unless has she dropped about 100 pounds!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181002_002413_596.jpg‎  

  7. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any first hand experience with this Babylon hoe? She looks like a total cumslut. Is she? Has anyobody tried her yet, and gotten in raw?

    (In case you havn't yet figured out how to efficiently utilize these fucked up Babylon links, just cut and paste the phone number between the last two forward slashes, into a google search.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / reviews /9716015119/26550060.
    This is apparently the same one, but with a different number in a new ad. Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5035947550/26889403/26889403.

  8. #847

    Pennie and Kailee

    So met up with Pennie. She resisted at first but finally OK'd. She is a handful to deal with and had a lot going on. I probably will not repeat too much trouble.

    I tried with Kailee and it was a no go. She doesn't look like her pictures either.

  9. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's another that looks like she would have the BBFS vibe. Any first hand info? Recent or otherwise?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / photos /9713527480/26584654.
    If you can get past the hotel she is in, than you ate going to have an amazing time. I was lucky because sometimes she has friends that want to play as well if you know what I mean. Definitely hit her up Kings you want be disappointed.

  10. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's another that looks like she would have the BBFS vibe. Any first hand info? Recent or otherwise?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / photos /9713527480/26584654.
    This one definitely does, her GFE rate is the rate for BBFS. Note that lots of her reviews note that she lives in a dirty crack alley motel up on Sandy. This is really the only thing that has held me back, because she has the super trashy vibe I love.

  11. #844

    ?

    Here's another that looks like she would have the BBFS vibe. Any first hand info? Recent or otherwise?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / photos /9713527480/26584654.

  12. #843

    Info, anyone?

    Does anyone have any first hand experience with this Babylon hoe? She looks like a total cumslut. Is she? Has anyobody tried her yet, and gotten in raw?

    (In case you havn't yet figured out how to efficiently utilize these fucked up Babylon links, just cut and paste the phone number between the last two forward slashes, into a google search.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / reviews /9716015119/26550060.

  13. #842

    Premium Ms Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Pardon me, but that last bit was a little unclear. Did you mean, when you say, "she may flake", did that mean that sometimes she refuses BBFS? Or just doesn't respond to calls or text, or flakes on appointments?

    Also, did you pre-negotiate BBFS before the first date, and was there any upsell, or what?
    Yes sometime she does refuse, it happened once in my 4 visits to her. You just have to get her in the right moments and she tends to not go thru with promised services. It is a good idea to spell out to her on what to expect in advance but my fist visit with her, I didn't pre-negotiate it just happened as if she was expecting it. I decided she was not worth the trouble. The only upsell I had was greek.

    T.

  14. #841

    Laryssa

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Laryssa? She's a lot of fun, but haven't gotten a response to recent date requests.
    I saw her about six weeks ago and she indicated that she was going to take a break, to take care of a family member with health issues.

    And I recently saw an ISO on TNA that someone responded to an inquiry of her and mentioned that her Switter. At account (at Laryssa) indicated she was calling it quits. She was always a classy gal. Please post if you get hold of her.

    T.

  15. #840

    Laryssa?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least 25 times and all encounters were BB and cum wherever you want. Haven't seen her recently however. The first date with her was perhaps 10 years ago when she hosted out of her dump apartment on and Skidmore. Mr happy was not going to pop with a cover on, so I pulled out and told her that I'm going to self serve myself and shoot in her mouth. She immediately said fuck me raw and cum in me. It was game on. She's a good fuck at a reasonable cost.
    Anyone seen or heard from Laryssa recently? I always have a great time with her, and she would always promptly respond to my date requests, but now I get no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape