Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,356 to 29,370 of 60954
-
10-06-18 00:09 #31599Senior Member

Posts: 72Xin massage (norcross)
Decided to give michelle a call and see if the reviews would match my experience. . Called ahead and set up an appointment to see her. . She was waiting by the door when I pulled up, walked in & she was happy to see me. Walked me to the back and asked for me to get comfortable. . As I knew, it was only her working so I decided to lay on the table ass out. . She walks in a slaps me on the back side. . Kept the towel off to the side and began the massage. She gets to the side of me, and I reach for a little leg action, she wasnt opposed to my touching, so I go up her leg some more and start rubbing between the legs. She immediately takes a shorts off to show she decided to go commando that day. Grabs more oil and goes for a body to body, I'm saying, sliding all over me LOL. . This lasted for maybe 10/15 minutes. I'm getting my feel on and then turned over, she asks what I wanted. BJ, please. We agree on. 80, Ask for the cover, she leaves the room to grab one. Idk if the body to body got her in the mood but, she puts the cover on with her mouth. Then lays down for some mish. So I give her what she wants. Asked her to turn around for doggy but she declined claimed I was too big. Finish in mish, she cleans me up, out the door. BBFS 60/80.
I'm not sure if that's standard as I've never had FS, this was a first for me. But like I said, I asked for one thing and she offered another for the same price. . I'd be a fool to have declined. Fun time. Will repeat.
-
10-05-18 23:26 #31598Senior Member

Posts: 154ABR name and signage
I was at Asian Body Rubs on Saturday and yes, that is the name on top of the building itself. It is also how it is listed at RM, PM me if you need more detail. The guys here have done some good research, apparently has had different names in the past. In addition, it's difficult to find if you have never been there; my GPS did not take me right to it. Again, PM me if you need more details, I've cleaned out my inbox!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 17:46 #31597Senior Member

Posts: 72She likes to play stupid a lot. . But if you start off, she'll finish you. Not really worth the hassle honestly.
Originally Posted by RunningGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 17:04 #31596Senior Member

Posts: 343Fusheng & Top V
Never been so I headed to Fusheng and drew You Meng. She looked promising and allowed some OTC before the flip, but that was it. Body is nice but face is plain. 60/5.
Still needed some relief so I headed to Top V. New girl Lisa escorted me back and she was young and pretty. Unfortunately she is also ticklish, so no bare skin. OTC below but finally allowed OTC up during the deed. She looked really pained the whole time which did not add to the mood. I kept trying to get her to take off her shirt, but no dice. Afterwards she went all Ghandi, "you so handsome, you happy?, blah blah blah" trying to save the tip. She's only been there 1 week, but I wouldn't repeat. HH 40/30.
-
10-05-18 16:48 #31595Regular Member

Posts: 9Relaxation Station New Management.
Tried this place last year, there was a older lady. Drove by today and saw a young pretty lady standing outside the store, assumed she would be working in there. Gave it a try, went inside and Saw couple young skinny girls on the front. Pick Yona and it was the best. Ended up 40/50. Will def comeback!
-
10-05-18 14:17 #31594Senior Member

Posts: 297Spa18 & Cherry massage
Long time lurker first time posting. Stopped by spa 18 drew You you yes that's her name. Late 30's early 40's nice sized Bs Just a OK massage very little teasing but didn't mind ass grabbing when she was above my head. Wanted. 6 on the flip for HJ I said no and we agreed on. 4 to much oil in my opinion but got the job done.
Cherry was a surprise new girl Lisa said she is from Singapore good English. Late 20's and a nice ass for a Asian. Good massage light teasing went to work on the flip for a. 4 tip. Here's the good part dropped her jeans without being asked and allowed not 1 but 2 fingers in the kitty. Was actually pretty damn wet. She dis some grinding on my fingers and wasn't long before Stanley spit on her hand. I will return.
-
10-05-18 12:29 #31593Senior Member

Posts: 37Healing massage spa
Was in E. Cobb the other day, and stopped by this brand new spa to see if it was open yet. Due to the location and close proximity to a high school, I didn't have high hopes that it would be a place to get the kind of massage I was looking for, but, you never know. Through the open door I saw an asian man who may be the owner and an asian woman both doing work. Looks like they're getting the place ready. The signs on the windows indicate they're going to do nails, haircuts, waxing, etc. , in addition to massage (usually, but not always the kiss of death for any extras). I could be totally wrong, but it seems like its going to be E. Cobb soccer mom central.
Back in the car and I head over to Canton Rd and stop by Coco. I had seen Grace there previously and had been terribly disappointed (perhaps fellow mongers have more to share on Grace? This time I draw Amy, good masage, solid ending 60/40. Not the best looking one but, got the job done.
-
10-05-18 11:18 #31592Senior Member

Posts: 73Please ignore previous messge as the jedi master niteluvr has showed me his ways LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 11:10 #31591Senior Member

Posts: 73Yes you did and I searched for asian body rub in cartersville on the following sites without any address or number. If I'm missing something please let me know and I miss type from time to time as I use my moble phone and not a PC. Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Google.com
Yelp.com
Yellowpages.com
-
10-05-18 10:53 #31590Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Aloha807
[View Original Post]
Well, it's not really Aloha's fault. This ABR establishment has been known by at least 3 different names. Read on.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Googling ABR Cartersville came up empty. I then Googled Asian Body Rub Cartersville and came across an article about a bust in the past at Asian Hot Body Rub. The article said the old name was Lily Spa and there was also a reference to a Lily Therapy Spa. Googled Lily Spa, found the contact info and spoke with the mamasan to confirm. It's not the first time I've run across a KAMP whose name changed and I had to know the old name to find it via Google. My question for you: Does the actual signage say ABR or something else?
BTW, Aloha, sent you a PM with the contact info.
-
10-05-18 10:38 #31589Banned Member

Posts: 1610Aloha, I told you a few days ago that the name of the place is Asian Body Rub (ABR). The rest is up to you. And it's Cartersville, not cartisville. Maybe your spelling ability is the problem here.
Originally Posted by Aloha807
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 10:31 #31588Banned Member

Posts: 13634Did they charge $20 for the table shower?
Originally Posted by Donger6
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 09:59 #31587Senior Member

Posts: 351I was curious enough to check it out. I walk in and I'm greeted by an OK looking middle age (30-40?) woman who asked if I had an appointment, which I did not. She was wearing a dress and nude colored thigh highs. On my way to the room an attractive younger gal (20-30) in shorts walks by and says hello. A woman walks in, I think it was the same one that greeted me without the hose at this point. I ask about the younger woman and she says I need an appointment. She said if I give her my number she will call me about the younger girl. Her English was better than average and she used it to ask many questions. The massage was actually pretty good, she had some training. She didn't flinch on a leg touch, but she had on some industrial tights that went to the hem of the dress so there wasn't much to do besides touching the leg. They want 60, which I don't like, you can spend 50 at most places in the area. There are better options for a legit massage in the area. I didn't leave my number.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
My read- I think you could have more fun if they are comfortable with you, but the fun would be limited by industrial grade undergarments. If you text the ad I had found I guess you get an appointment with the younger girl.
The x /10 scale has alot of variability and saying average doesn't mean much. Mathematically, I would probably say that 7 out of 10 camp girls are ugly, so an average camp girl would be ugly. I have decided that I will use three categories for CAMP girl looks. Ugly, OK, and attractive. Ugly includes all variations of ugly such as fugly and fat and nasty. Chinese girls don't carry weight very well, so a fat girl would usually be in the ugly category. OK looking means you might have lunch with them and not feel embarrassed. Attractive can have many levels, but I think we could agree on someone being generally attractive- you wouldn't mind having a picture of them in your phone. Fucked up teeth could be an additional modifier because it is a common issue. For example, she is attractive until she smiles and shows me her fucked up teeth- or she was OK looking with fucked up teeth. If she is ugly- well, what else is there to say.
-
10-05-18 09:54 #31586Senior Member

Posts: 73Can somone pm the address or name of this place I've tried googling ABR in cartisville with no luck. Game I tried pm but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by GameCockPitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 08:34 #31585Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks for this info, it helps to know what is going on at this place. I visited last Saturday, early evening. Was hoping for Gigi due to other reviews, but was met and taken to the room by Sunshine. I had asked her what her name was and her first answer was "Pussy" and I laughed, not sure if I heard correctly, English pronunciation not great, so asked again and she repeated "Pussy. " We both laughed, and she said my name was "Dick. " I later asked again and she said her name was Sunshine. Korean, 40 ish, maybe 6 on looks and same on body, short, maybe 5'0' or 5'1". Nice boobs. She took off her shorts, gave a decent massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted, and I told her "everything. " A moment later she returns, strips down, and puts cover on. She proceeded with CBJ, then CG, finished in Mish. All in all a good experience, and I would return when in the area again. I read reviews on RM and my experience was consistent with reviews there. This was my first time at this's AMP, hopefully I can return and get Gigi.
Originally Posted by FalconFever21
[View Original Post]
BTW, I posted this review in the NW Georgia forum because Cartersville is a bit farther north of Atlanta, but maybe it belongs here instead? I'm very familiar with Dalton and the surrounding areas, which obviously belong in the NW Georgia forum.












Reply With Quote




