Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4808

    Jess

    Finally saw Jess after months trying, due to logistical challenges on my part. She's as awesome as everyone said she was. Very accommodating. At this point I'm hoping I get to see her again before it's too late.

    Does anybody even come close to the value she provides?

  2. #4807

    Kat

    Saw Kat, petite ebony spinner. Everything is covered, standard positions. Hygiene leaves something to be desired. It was a turn off. She leaves Sunday for another state.

  3. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    I'm a "when in Rome" kinda guy. Price point is not an issue, until it is. If I feel I'm getting appropriate value for my medium of exchange I'm good.
    For high end, if you check Eros you will see veronica savu and Olivia west, both are highly recommended but pricey. Some on there I have not partaken or heard about but there are a few on there that are absolutely not worth the price like leilani cox. For the lower market, there are a couple of great reviews in the last 2 to 3 pages. My personal favorite is either riverside gina or Andi (who is in the classifieds section here). Petite red head Ariel has had some positive reviews but I had a terrible experience and won't repeat with her. Still waiting to see about 1 or 2 that are harder too schedule for me.

  4. #4805

    Visiting and ISO information

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a price range you are looking to try to stay at? The market around here is not great but the are a few here and there but price can have a big impact on that.
    I'm a "when in Rome" kinda guy. Price point is not an issue, until it is. If I feel I'm getting appropriate value for my medium of exchange I'm good.

  5. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Brit and must say she's a sweet girl, gives an above average BBBJ and has a very tight pussy. There is some baby damage around her midsection but while I was hitting it from behind does it really matter and besides she really makes up for it with her enthusiasm and her willingness to please. I'll definitely be seeing her again. JD.
    That's PH SWan Shayna. I'm sure her baby daddy was around somewhere.

  6. #4803

    Tomcat's Reviews #67: Diamond

    After too much sketch from too many girls I finally caught up with the elusive Diamond.

    I think the key is to catch her in the off hours which for me was 9:30 am.

    Too many guys (like me) try to call too few girls at 11 at night.

    It's like a triple penetration porn scene. Ain't never going to happen. Daytime visits are usually more chill and feel safer anyway.

    But I digress.

    Anyway. No fuss, no drama, 2 call system ending up in Baymeadows. Bbj / cfs for standard rates.

    She's thick and curvy with T&A for days, the loud sloppy toppy that's been talked about and all that good stuff.

    Definately a repeat and she said she'll probably swing by OP in the next day or two, so you Argyle mongers will have her nearby.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/291253064127
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 681057653645MzAwMDMxODA3OQ.jpg‎  

  7. #4802

    Good reports

    Snappistol!!

  8. #4801

    Brittany Brittany Brittany

    There are so many "Brittany's", which this skipthegames.com chick spells "Britney" in the body of her ad. But for the headline, repeated the way Mandy likes to do, it is "Brittany". She says she is back. Anyone know her?

  9. #4800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Britney

    I went to see Brit and must say she's a sweet girl, gives an above average BBBJ and has a very tight pussy. There is some baby damage around her midsection but while I was hitting it from behind does it really matter and besides she really makes up for it with her enthusiasm and her willingness to please. I'll definitely be seeing her again. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T224997893691MzAwMzcyMTA2Mw.jpg‎   T224997893691MzAwMzcyMTIyNA.jpg‎  

  10. #4799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappistol  [View Original Post]
    Hi, a new guy here. I've been lurking for a few months, observing and researching, and a little while ago I decided to try out the hobby. Sorry this a bit late, I feel a late report is better than no report. Everyone was seen twice unless stated otherwise.

    Mica Myka: (-4147) About a month and a half ago I visited Mica. Just like other reports, they were positive experiences. I would say she kinda caters to GFE / fetish if you are into that, but she still does everything. Location was an ok hotel and the room was clean. The visits included BBBJ (was very good), general positions, and CIM at an affordable price.

    Scarlett: (-1975 39 yo, spinner) I read a review on Scarlett and saw she was in my area so I decided to reach out to her. Comms were good, the hotel locations were ok, and the rooms were clean. General positions, BBBJ was ok (kinda had to give some direction at the beginning) with CIM. Good demeanor, definitely no rush.

    Magic Mouth Melanie: (-8839) This is a mixed review, so YMMV. Comms were great; outside location was quite nice, but inside was very messy. She said she planned on getting her own place so that may all change. One of her roommates at that time was Nickie, another provider. Activities included CBJ, general positions, and greek (which there is a surcharge for). I don't know if it was the mess or how it kinda felt rushed, or something else, regardless I wasn't able to reach satisfaction. Only saw her once and I doubt I'll see her again.

    Jess: Another review for Jess. Great comms, location, personality, price, and BBBJCIM.

    Raven: (-9225 MILF) Spur of the moment call, but the experiences were good. Comms were great. The location is a quiet private residence, though she has a roommate. BBBJ was good, standard positions, but she won't do CIM. She also appears to enjoy the session as much as you do. Prices are an appealing factor and she has a good demeanor. Dislike: And this has been mentioned before, is that she will reach out for business. Now I don't care about texting, that's whatever. Problem is that she has called me and that is way too intrusive.

    Ariel: (-7305 redhead, chest tattoo) Read the reviews and spinners are my thing so I made the call. Comms were good, location is an ok hotel, and the room is lived in, but tidy. BBBJ was very good, general positions, and as mentioned, she does have a tight kitty. There's a surcharge for CIM, sorry don't know the price. She was personable and while being a little enthusiastic, it wasn't distracting. She is someone I will definitely see again.

    Kat: (-3714 ebony, spinner) I've been looking for a legit black spinner for a while, and for some reason nearly all of them have seemed fake or I'm seriously doing something wrong. Anyways, Kat came to town this Monday and looked legitimate enough to inquire about. Comms were great, location was great, and prices are affordable. She is soft spoken with a good demeanor. CBJ with standard positions. She mentioned business has been slow in Jax, so if you are interested, give it a consideration. She leaves this Sunday. Only downside is that everything is covered.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/050366538884
    Thank you for the reports and welcome to the forum. On a side note, it's a pleasure to see someone that puts the time and effort into their posts, good job. JD.

  11. #4798

    An overdue report

    Hi, a new guy here. I've been lurking for a few months, observing and researching, and a little while ago I decided to try out the hobby. Sorry this a bit late, I feel a late report is better than no report. Everyone was seen twice unless stated otherwise.

    Mica Myka: (-4147) About a month and a half ago I visited Mica. Just like other reports, they were positive experiences. I would say she kinda caters to GFE / fetish if you are into that, but she still does everything. Location was an ok hotel and the room was clean. The visits included BBBJ (was very good), general positions, and CIM at an affordable price.

    Scarlett: (-1975 39 yo, spinner) I read a review on Scarlett and saw she was in my area so I decided to reach out to her. Comms were good, the hotel locations were ok, and the rooms were clean. General positions, BBBJ was ok (kinda had to give some direction at the beginning) with CIM. Good demeanor, definitely no rush.

    Magic Mouth Melanie: (-8839) This is a mixed review, so YMMV. Comms were great; outside location was quite nice, but inside was very messy. She said she planned on getting her own place so that may all change. One of her roommates at that time was Nickie, another provider. Activities included CBJ, general positions, and greek (which there is a surcharge for). I don't know if it was the mess or how it kinda felt rushed, or something else, regardless I wasn't able to reach satisfaction. Only saw her once and I doubt I'll see her again.

    Jess: Another review for Jess. Great comms, location, personality, price, and BBBJCIM.

    Raven: (-9225 MILF) Spur of the moment call, but the experiences were good. Comms were great. The location is a quiet private residence, though she has a roommate. BBBJ was good, standard positions, but she won't do CIM. She also appears to enjoy the session as much as you do. Prices are an appealing factor and she has a good demeanor. Dislike: And this has been mentioned before, is that she will reach out for business. Now I don't care about texting, that's whatever. Problem is that she has called me and that is way too intrusive.

    Ariel: (-7305 redhead, chest tattoo) Read the reviews and spinners are my thing so I made the call. Comms were good, location is an ok hotel, and the room is lived in, but tidy. BBBJ was very good, general positions, and as mentioned, she does have a tight kitty. There's a surcharge for CIM, sorry don't know the price. She was personable and while being a little enthusiastic, it wasn't distracting. She is someone I will definitely see again.

    Kat: (-3714 ebony, spinner) I've been looking for a legit black spinner for a while, and for some reason nearly all of them have seemed fake or I'm seriously doing something wrong. Anyways, Kat came to town this Monday and looked legitimate enough to inquire about. Comms were great, location was great, and prices are affordable. She is soft spoken with a good demeanor. CBJ with standard positions. She mentioned business has been slow in Jax, so if you are interested, give it a consideration. She leaves this Sunday. Only downside is that everything is covered.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/050366538884

  12. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine city next week and would love some recommendations. You can PM me if you like. Prefer petite with outcall and GFE being a plus but not necessary. I'd be glad to return the favor if you are ever up Chucktown way.

    Thanks.
    Do you have a price range you are looking to try to stay at? The market around here is not great but the are a few here and there but price can have a big impact on that.

  13. #4796

    Visiting and ISO information

    Visiting your fine city next week and would love some recommendations. You can PM me if you like. Prefer petite with outcall and GFE being a plus but not necessary. I'd be glad to return the favor if you are ever up Chucktown way.

    Thanks.

  14. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by StRider13  [View Original Post]
    I was using burner apps like burner and hushed but some girls don't like responding to those. So I did some research and picked up a burner SIM card from cvs, it's by a company called H2 O Wireless. I have a phone that has two SIM card slots so I just put it in my regular phone. I keep it turned off except for when I'm looking for entertainment. Its easy and really cheap. I think there are other companies that do the same thing. Good luck.
    I use a google voice number. Never had a problem.

  15. #4794

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeans  [View Original Post]
    Does everybody use burners?
    I was using burner apps like burner and hushed but some girls don't like responding to those. So I did some research and picked up a burner SIM card from cvs, it's by a company called H2 O Wireless. I have a phone that has two SIM card slots so I just put it in my regular phone. I keep it turned off except for when I'm looking for entertainment. Its easy and really cheap. I think there are other companies that do the same thing. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape