Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,026 to 29,040 of 31475
-
10-08-18 11:45 #2450Regular Member

Posts: 6Taylor* Marie
Sorry on mobile so messed up her name haha.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...s/470235982759
As always YMMV.
-
10-08-18 11:02 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 27Any scoop on this one?
-
10-08-18 10:32 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 27Visiting Ann arbor this week
Going to be here for a couple days and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in the A2 region?
-
10-08-18 10:14 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 390Tayloe??
Got a link?
Originally Posted by Delman2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 01:06 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 380Hadley
I remember dreaming of really nice AA woman a few yrs back named Hadley Headley or something like that. She was a active for a minute but vanished off the boards. I lost her number when swtiched phones. Anyone know if she's still active? Wouldn't mind seeing her again.
-
10-07-18 17:45 #2445Regular Member

Posts: 6Tayloe
Curiosity got the best of me so I ended up and seeing her. Had a nice dream with her in it. BBBJ, ball licking, Mish, doggy, were all the things we did in our dream. Going to have to see what else the city has to offer, but wasn't a bad experience for my first time back into the game in awhile.
-
10-07-18 12:20 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 390Stacy Baby
I searched the forum on this one and could only find info on Stacy Renee. Anyone have any nfo? Thanks.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/888013596413
-
10-07-18 00:35 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 26Dreamed of her a week or so ago. Pics are accurate, everything was covered, and no GFE. Once a week or so she'll get a motel, otherwise its car only. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by CFive
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 20:32 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 258No show
I'm from milwaukee in town for the lions game, I set up a hhr she told me 150/ hhr. I said yea come on, she told me 45.6 hours later her ride fell through 3 times. Then told me she wasnt going to leave without me confirming er ven though I gave address and room number and said I was waiting.
-
10-06-18 19:02 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 93No name
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...3/845442423591
Anyone seen her before? I might toftt she seems legit. I thought she might've been reviewed on here before but her name doesn't come up at all so idk who to search for LOL.
-
10-06-18 12:46 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn guess I just got lucky then. That's to bad. She seems like a good chick.
Originally Posted by Scarn123
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 14:53 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 26I got a hold of her a couple days ago and she ended up flaking on me. Make backup plans if you want to see her.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 13:38 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 657Escorts are fun
I had no idea this site was for real, thank you Tijuana.
-
10-05-18 12:35 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 104Ryder
She can be reached at RavishingRyder@protonmail.com.
Originally Posted by Polaris900
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 11:36 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 303Indian or Arabic Providers
Hi -.
Looking for a real deal Indian (from India) or Arabic provider. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Brian.












Reply With Quote






