Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 736 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5388

    Mass ave

    Mass ave to Magazine to Gerard is my usual quick loop. Is there any other area I should be checking out around there? I hit all the little side streets on that loop as well. Was out there yesterday. Were a few ugly frumpy girls that I had no interest in. A decent looking one in tight camo leggings, but they were talking to uncle so I passed. Thanks.

  2. #5387

    Dot ave

    Went out today slim pickings out, found this one girl up near the bk, pain in the ass the entire time, why is it the further up dot ave the worse the girls attitudes are?

  3. #5386

    Dot 630 p

    Lots of tail on the main drag of dot ave. Unfortunately as quickly as they appear they seemed to have disappeared. I counted at least five out there in a two hour span.

    I made my way over to the tractor rental place and McDonalds down the road a bit for the first time ever. Man what a scary area. There was also no shortage of pussy there. As soon as I got onto that street a ghetto black chick with what appeared to be huge bolt ons hanging out jumped in the middle of the street trying to wave me down. There were a handful of other girls mulling around as well. I don't know how you guys make pickups around that area. It's a small track and I felt like a sitting duck making multiple loops. Does anyone travel that area by foot? Or is that a crazy idea.

  4. #5385
    Slim pickings outbthis morning, had to drive further up dot ave finally spotted a tall thin brunette WSW, scooped her forgot her name, went to my spot noce BBBJ, oney exchanged after, very rare, no attitude yoga pants came off plenty of roaming would pick her up again.

  5. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogrin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chic quite a couple of times on Dot Ave. She looked like she gained a little weight as she was a bit thinner over the summer. Smoking weed and drinking Arizona juice from 7 eleven all day every day will do that to you I guess. Anyways, I've tried scouting her at times for a pick up but stupid chic is always with some Street Goons.

    When I snapped these pics, she was arguing with some Black chic and some Goon was holding her (BC) back so she didn't get the crap beat out of her. She was clearly outsized and outmatched. I've even had the time to scout her at times and this chic would actually be trying to lure mongers while she's constantly under the belly of her Street Goons. Like Chic, are you that stupid, who would want to pick you up, like WTF. Are you trying to earn or no? Get your dumb ass away from the losers, find your self a spot or walk the beat up the Ave and we'll pick you up.

    One time I even watched as one monger tried a TOFT while her Goon was at tow and just as expected, the motherfucker walked back with her to the freakin' car, and the monger sped away and dumb chic was yapping off something. Like, are you mad at him for not picking you up or are you too dumb to realize you're causing your own miss opportunity by not going away from the Goon Loser. I shake my head in disbelief.

    If anyone has partake, can you share some details if this one is worth the hassle, damage price, ect.
    I always see her at that spot. She's always with some goon though I'm surprised you caught her alone for a few minutes.

  6. #5383

    Can anyone identified.

    I've seen this chic quite a couple of times on Dot Ave. She looked like she gained a little weight as she was a bit thinner over the summer. Smoking weed and drinking Arizona juice from 7 eleven all day every day will do that to you I guess. Anyways, I've tried scouting her at times for a pick up but stupid chic is always with some Street Goons.

    When I snapped these pics, she was arguing with some Black chic and some Goon was holding her (BC) back so she didn't get the crap beat out of her. She was clearly outsized and outmatched. I've even had the time to scout her at times and this chic would actually be trying to lure mongers while she's constantly under the belly of her Street Goons. Like Chic, are you that stupid, who would want to pick you up, like WTF. Are you trying to earn or no? Get your dumb ass away from the losers, find your self a spot or walk the beat up the Ave and we'll pick you up.

    One time I even watched as one monger tried a TOFT while her Goon was at tow and just as expected, the motherfucker walked back with her to the freakin' car, and the monger sped away and dumb chic was yapping off something. Like, are you mad at him for not picking you up or are you too dumb to realize you're causing your own miss opportunity by not going away from the Goon Loser. I shake my head in disbelief.

    If anyone has partake, can you share some details if this one is worth the hassle, damage price, ect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181014_143337_Burst01.jpg‎   20181014_143523.jpg‎   20181014_143519.jpg‎   20181014_143504.jpg‎  

  7. #5382

    Nice trip on the track

    I went to the market early evening around 9 pm. Plenty of LEO action and plenty of goons on bikes. Goddamn these assholes drive right in the middle making their own bike lines.

    I continued down towards Uhaul. I made a loop and spotted a WSW across Suffolk. A spinner and looked good made eye contact.

    I wanted to make another pass. On the next corner a BWS came to my window without even making contact. I haven't had chocolate in a while. She was skinny and had clean hair and skin. I told her to hop in. I drove to my spot we did the usual checks. She still thought I was a cop. She doesn't see too many white men. I said I could do. 2. She complained but said the night was early and could get the WSW. She went along.

    She went down for BBBJ. She had great skills. And it felt good. I roamed under her yoga pants. She moaned. And admired my White cock. I asked if I could see her kitty. I wanted to take one out of the KingofFours playbook and do an "assjob".

    She wanted more for FS. I said it wouldn't be entry. She pulled her pants down and rubbed my cock on her ass. There was a bit of a stench but I plowed thru and busted a knot on her ass. I had some baby wipes to clean up. I threw her another 5 her way on exit. She said she name was Natalie.

    I good chocolate experience.

  8. #5381

    Samantha

    Went out for a loop about 230-300, nothing out in the area of dot I drive, went to mass ave spotted 1 WSW spinner, picked her up, did the check said her name was samantha, started driving to my spot and a paddy followed me all the way to the d and d by the train station, after they left went to the spot, nice BBJ with moaning, roaming, on to the main part nice little kitty, moaning, GFE, pse with dirty talk. Finished up dropped her back at by the you haul, would repeat great attitude decent looks.

  9. #5380

    Dot Ave Special

    Since Summer time has passed, I've noticed a significant drop in fishes. Many of them have probably made good with some street goon so they can get housing for the winter. I've heard that before from some around this time and why they are less out in the streets. So if you see one, better do your quick check to see if coast is clear and scoop them or else you're going to miss out and blue balls usually goes up in winter months as well since mongers can't find fishes to unload the water from their gut.

    Only a matter of time before we start seeing posts about "nothing out there".

    Well, this week hasn't been bad for me. First, I caught this blond on Dot Ave. She's okay, not too cute but not ugly. She's got a nice thick round ass, gives a great, non rush BJ. I chose to have the cover on but she was ready to go head first Bare Back on the little big guy. I finished off with a facial, nutting all over her mouth and cheeks. That's what we had agreed on. Damage, . 20.

    Then met this one black girl 2 days later. Picked her up on Dot Ave again, saw her just strolling and you can tell she was a SW, just looking at every car passing by. I picked her up by ashmont, close to where I live so I asked her if she wanted to go to my place for comfort. She said she was hungry, so we went down to Mc Donalds down by Gallivand Blvd and off to my place. We agreed on 30. The only time I give extra is when they agree to come over and allow me comfort. She was asking for 50. I figure since I'm giving food, count that meal in. I had the camera rolling and caught the whole action. I had to keep the lights a bit dim so the camera wouldn't be too exposed but it was bright enough you can see. This girl is a winner, nice yummy medium thick body on her, average face, friendly and loves the cock and some pounding. She stuck her ass out nicely and just kept her head down the whole time and pretty much went to sleep and let me pound away. She is one of those that makes no sound, didn't hear a peep. She gives an enthusiastic BJ as well. I pretty much pound it doggy all the way, got on top on all fours and I actually lasted longer this time. The adrenaline rush of being in the car sometimes is what probably gets me to cum quick. But in the comfort of my home, I get a good nut. The stills is from my video camera.

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.45.13 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.46.27 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #5379

    New Market still in business

    Like I stated in an earlier post, just because LEO swarmed the area for the gang land shooting on mass ave, doesn't mean one should think they can't go phishing. I mentioned how it could actually have the opposite effect, goons will scatter and scramble like cockroaches for a bit because of fear LEO might be on the hunt to frisk their balls. And SWs will be out in the open, ripe for the picking. I think I was correct because I saw some roaming around and picked up this one for a quick nut. Don't know her name nor care but saw her strolling up and down by Uhaul. I did at least 2 loops, lost her and then went up to park further up by the bus stop and there she was, coming straight ahead of me to fall in on my lap.

    I swear, when it's your day, its your day, every thing will go right. She came right by my window and was looking in my car and I looked back. Coast was clear from my 360 view, She ask if she could get in. The body was a nice one as you can see, my Cock went stiff hard the minute she got in the car. As she sat in the front seat, the yoga got tighter and you can get a nice view of her crotch buldging in the yogas and I really wanted to get in that pussy. I told her if we could do something real quick because I have to go pick up somebody, I had $20 and that's it. She said what did I want, I gave her that sad little puppy face and said, "can we fuck for $20. That's all I have, I didn't know I was going to be in the area. ". She didn't object much and just said, "okay, but itd got to be real quick. ". I'm like yea sure. Off we went, we talked a little bit and I found a spot up the street by the baseball park. I have an area I usually use where you could park and facing a blank brick wall and can see your surrounding.

    Yoga comes off and Puss looks fucking great, spotless. My cock shot right up and so stiff hard, the condom slipped in at ease. She even wanted the cock, as you can see her reaching back trying to help the fella get in that puss. To be honest, I couldn't even fucking last. I had a hot load that's been boiling in my gut for a while and the doggy gets me to come faster. Got her in the doggy and must've last a quick 5 minutes with a couple of swings and I tried my best to hold it in but just couldn't. That little ass was too sweet while she moans. Busted that nut and let the juice flow in that rubber all inside, she didn't say a peep nor rush, just stood there and stick her little ass out for the short pounding. And then we got done, didn't say much after except I'll see you around again and dropped her off by the Dinner by the T station next to stop and shop. Nice quick nut for $2 bills. I'll look for her again.

    These are stills are from the Vid I took from my phone. I got the recording to check out the action on video on my own free time.

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 1.03.57 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 1.02.55 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 1.03.13 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 1.29.49 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #5378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I asked some crack-headed woman with a pail, wipers and, glass cleaner what had happened. She mentioned that some guy on a scooter was killed.

    MeatMan
    She was right.

    https://www.boston25news.com/news/1-...bury/847125797

  12. #5377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Death Investigation in the area of 911 Massachusetts Avenue, Roxbury: At about 03:32 AM, on Friday, October 5, 2018, officers from District C-6 (South Boston) responded to the area of 911 Massachusetts Avenue, Roxbury for a person shot. On arrival, officers located a male victim, believed to be in his twenties, suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a local area hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.
    Thanks. Read it earlier this morning. Either it was a hit or drug-related. I'd advise guys to lay low till things cool off in NSQ.

  13. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I was in the Newmarket area a little after 3:30 AM and man, the area was SWARMING with cops from all divisions. State, local and transit converged between the gas stations and McD's. You have to be a fucking fool to cruise or stroll looking for pussy there. I asked some crack-headed woman with a pail, wipers and, glass cleaner what had happened. She mentioned that some guy on a scooter was killed. I'll look it up on the BPD News. Other than that slow morning so I decided to head on home. I'll try again later tonight.

    MeatMan
    Death Investigation in the area of 911 Massachusetts Avenue, Roxbury: At about 03:32 AM, on Friday, October 5, 2018, officers from District C-6 (South Boston) responded to the area of 911 Massachusetts Avenue, Roxbury for a person shot. On arrival, officers located a male victim, believed to be in his twenties, suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a local area hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.

  14. #5375

    Are you kidding me

    Passing by there around the same time. I saw the blockage but that wouldn't stop me none or should anyone fear it much. This would actually be the best time to pick up tail, they are going to be too busy for once to actually do police work and start busting some goon balls, frisking their assholes looking for weapons, the SWs may get a break from the assholes tagging them. Mongers could also get a break from the suffocating LEO fish net and be free to roam around and catch some fishes. Watch there be a surge of SWs roaming around the usual spots or some corners and back street, I'd pick them up in a quicky. Their illegal pharmacist street goon may be in hiding or under the microscope so its going to be a while before they can get the poison so you might catch a few sober ones.

    These violent episodes happen once in a while and I blame LEO for this. 2 years ago I dunno if any of you remember, a goon beef ended up with one getting shot in the face on melcena blvd right in the open. Another time I was passing by I looked over to the church and saw a body laying on the ground with a white sheet and the usual scene of LEO and tape. I picked up a SW that week and she schooled me in that he was viciously stabbed by two pther goons during an attempt robbery. And many other cases of violence over there that include fights, a couple of them I've witnessed personally while parked. Shit actually became entertainment while I was scouting and the best part, youll see a fish break away from the group and its usually a good time to spring after them.

    Knowing these goons are the cause for all these violences youd think LEO would be rounding them up and cleanse the street from them, nope. Who are they usually harassing, Us, the harmless innocent street monger who just wants to bust a sweet nut. We come around in our cars and want to be discreet, pick up the hoe, do the dam deed and get out of dodge. You don't hear us picking up tricks and murdering them like some serial deranged killer like in a movie. And if we ever did theyd round us up by the dozen or start harassing motorists endlessly. They make this big deal about the harmless monger but yet the skunk that's roaming the streets in the open pocket full of poisons and weapons, you see them drive by them and not a peep. But yet when they murk someone like they did last night, all of the sudden they want to start applying pressure. Couldve stopped it to begin with, you see them everyday, harass them, round them up and start putting them in the patty wagon.

    This is all on LEO but little shit like that doesn't stop me from picking them up, I actually go right into the sharks teeth and grab me a fish out of its mouth. The challenge thrills me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I was in the Newmarket area a little after 3:30 AM and man, the area was SWARMING with cops from all divisions. State, local and transit converged between the gas stations and McD's. You have to be a fucking fool to cruise or stroll looking for pussy there.

    MeatMan

  15. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Yes I do mind.
    Then don't post a review if you're not willing to share her contact info with him, especially when it's something like a Facebook link as opposed to a phone number.

    That's what this site is for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape