Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilv69  [View Original Post]
    First, I would like to know why there are so many links to seeking arrangements site on this forum. I am not a member of SA and therefore any info posted here is of no value. There is a SA forum for those reports.

    Second, A couple of reviews for you all.

    Saw Jazz. AKA Latina Love.

    It was in the afternoon and I met her at her home on the Southside.

    Upstairs bedroom which was a bit cramped but not bad.

    Someone ws at the house but I didn't know it until I was leavinb.

    DFK, BBBJ, receptive to DATY, FIA, CIM.

    She was freindly enough and certainy took directions well. I will probably repeat. I thonk she would be more fun if you brought her to your own place, which I cannot do.

    Also, a bit of an odor. Down there.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/latina-...13331-12827916

    Visit with the Iranian Princess.

    Met her at one of the dive Motels on Appleton Ave last week.

    I did enjoy this one, although I am not a big fan of the sleeze that goes along with the area. While in the middle of our adventure we get a knock on rthe door, nothing ruins the mojo like that.

    Anyway, DFK, BBBJ, daty, CIM.

    She did seem to get into it and if her accomadations where a little better I would visit often, I think we could get the menu opened up a bit and she could really be a lot of fun. I sense potebtial.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/exotic-...-milf-12766574
    I agree but a post said I was in the wrong thread reporting SA on arraignment reports, to me it's best to keep things in the correct category because some don't have time to read every thread and may miss out.

  2. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildtwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact? Seems like her # no longer works. Have seen her for many years.
    I too have been experiencing radio silence for over a week for the number I had.

  3. #2761

    Seeking Arrangements and oa couple of reviews

    First, I would like to know why there are so many links to seeking arrangements site on this forum. I am not a member of SA and therefore any info posted here is of no value. There is a SA forum for those reports.

    Second, A couple of reviews for you all.

    Saw Jazz. AKA Latina Love.

    It was in the afternoon and I met her at her home on the Southside.

    Upstairs bedroom which was a bit cramped but not bad.

    Someone ws at the house but I didn't know it until I was leavinb.

    DFK, BBBJ, receptive to DATY, FIA, CIM.

    She was freindly enough and certainy took directions well. I will probably repeat. I thonk she would be more fun if you brought her to your own place, which I cannot do.

    Also, a bit of an odor. Down there.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/latina-...13331-12827916

    Visit with the Iranian Princess.

    Met her at one of the dive Motels on Appleton Ave last week.

    I did enjoy this one, although I am not a big fan of the sleeze that goes along with the area. While in the middle of our adventure we get a knock on rthe door, nothing ruins the mojo like that.

    Anyway, DFK, BBBJ, daty, CIM.

    She did seem to get into it and if her accomadations where a little better I would visit often, I think we could get the menu opened up a bit and she could really be a lot of fun. I sense potebtial.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/exotic-...-milf-12766574

  4. #2760

    Afraid

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomG123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet Crystal?

    Her ad.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/634004237184

    Her Pics are not from google and also I asked for a custom 3 finger pic and she sent this one. I was afraid to TOFTT, so if anyone wants to text her and let me know, go ahead. Airport Incall from her home Location or outcall.
    I guess you said it all right there. What's the point?

  5. #2759

    Sommer.

    Anyone seen or heard from Sommer lately? Last number of hers I has gone cold.

  6. #2758

    Kendall Snow

    Well my fellow mongers I have finally experienced the phenomenon known as Kendall Snow. I swear she treated me like I had been one of the last men in MKE and she hasn't seen a man in ages! I cannot believe it took me this long to partake!

    I know every provider has their fan boys and I believe Kendall just added another one.

    For those of you who have asked / wondered Macie or Kendall. Let me tell you I've had multiple sessions a piece with each of them and although the menu is almost identical, Macie just cannot beat out Kendall. Kendall has a true love for what she does and it really shows, something lacking with Macie.

    She's super easy going, great to talk with, safe and discreet and holy shit, probably one of the absolute best "snow jobs" I've ever experienced!

    Don't be like me, if you're in the fence or just haven't gotten around to seeing her, get off your ass, pick up your phone and get something set up ASAP!

    Working of setting up appt #3 in the last week and a half.

  7. #2757

    Violet

    Anyone been in contact? Seems like her # no longer works. Have seen her for many years.

  8. #2756

    Yahoo

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresOslo  [View Original Post]
    Trying to sign up and it won't accept my yahoo email.

    What the hell?
    Many sites that rely on some degree of discretion won't accept them, along with a few of the major ones, because they have cooperated with Government in other matters. Remember the uproar during the Bush administration when domestic spying, including the reading of emails occurred?

    P19.

  9. #2755

    Asian Crystal

    Anyone meet Crystal?

    Her ad.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/634004237184

    Her Pics are not from google and also I asked for a custom 3 finger pic and she sent this one. I was afraid to TOFTT, so if anyone wants to text her and let me know, go ahead. Airport Incall from her home Location or outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (1).jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎  

  10. #2754

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    1. 75 to 2 bones for her? I am going to say she is in the BBW realm, so I guess if that is what you are into. The pricing may be a bit excessive but who am I to say who should pay what. The ringworm thing is kind of a put off tho.
    Yeah, that skin condition is pretty nasty. I am no dermatologist by any means, but that is not ringworm. I have seen it far too often on others from all of my years of wrestling. I am not sure what it is, but it definitley is unattractive. To each their own. If she can get those rates, than all the more power to her.

  11. #2753

    Seeking arrangment

    Trying to sign up and it won't accept my yahoo email.

    What the hell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaugust  [View Original Post]
    Check out the SA thread. She gave a member permission to give out her number, I let my SA laps or I'd give it to you. The reports on her is she's more of a BP girl.

  12. #2752

    Where do you find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I met Kensie today. Out call to my place. She is everything that's been reported. Very young, cute silky white smooth skin and open GFE menu. No trace of chemical usage. L found her to be mechanical going through the motions but did change it up & follow directions well. During cg finish SURPRISE she flooded me with her hot squirt and collapsed down on top of me. Glad I had gotten mine first. I'd repeat.
    Where can you find her?

  13. #2751

    Sasha

    Has anyone seem Sasha? How is she? Is she worth her donation fee? www.sexybysasha.com.

  14. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I met Kensie today. Out call to my place. She is everything that's been reported. Very young, cute silky white smooth skin and open GFE menu. No trace of chemical usage. L found her to be mechanical going through the motions but did change it up & follow directions well. During cg finish SURPRISE she flooded me with her hot squirt and collapsed down on top of me. Glad I had gotten mine first. I'd repeat.
    Do you have any contact info for Kensie?

  15. #2749

    Allison

    Met up with Allison in Port. I don't have a link but remember seeing it. She was the girl in the pics. Session was ok. Got undressed and the future mommy is clearly showing. Not huge but noticeable. Started with a BBBJ that was so light I wouldn't have even felt it covered. It was enough to get me hard tho. She commented that she didn't realize how big I was. Said she couldn't do cg due to my size. WTF? Oh well. Worked her in mish for about 10 min putting her legs in various positions including on my shoulders. I could tell she was getting sore. She asked me to get off so she could get some lube. Came back to bed and went doggy for a bit. Flipped her for more mish on her request. At this point she actually looked in pain. She asked if she could finish me with her mouth. I knew that wouldn't work so I just jack hammered her til I came. Talked a bit afterwards. She said I moved the baby around. LOL.

    She's a nice girl and fairly cute. The bump is growing. Location is very safe. Almost too safe there with people and kids outside. I would recommend but may not repeat due to the limited menu because of size.

    I saw the noted roommate on the way in and out. Ewww.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape