Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 61409
-
10-04-18 10:31 #37724Senior Member

Posts: 42Patapsco
Between the gas station and salvation army on patapsco last night there was a BSW tall with a outstanding ass. I turned around and by the time I got back she was gone. She was wearing red pants. Any input?
-
10-04-18 09:04 #37723Senior Member

Posts: 705Ammendation to Monger Rules
Avoid SWs who consort with guys who carry a big stick.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 03:34 #37722Senior Member

Posts: 530Info
Last night I saw the arab. She was with another chic. Nice looking spinner type. She said her name was monica. Anyone sampled her.
Also 2 nights very late I have seen a thick pawgish type chic at the circle with glasses. Kind of red hair or Auburn. She was alone at the circle both times. Then I seen her walkin with a guy who keeps a big stick with him. Any one kno her too?
-
10-03-18 22:51 #37721Senior Member

Posts: 445She looks like a cinnamon roll
That's quite the money shot LOL.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
I'm a visiting senior out of milwaukee. Is there anyway that I could get her digits? You can check that thread and I'm sure others would vouch for me. Thanks in advance if you can help.
-
10-03-18 22:27 #37720Regular Member

Posts: 18Not the Megan I knew. Megan was fucking hot and well skilled. Was afraid to hit that ass but did get a couple of mic jobs from her which were memorable.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 21:40 #37719Senior Member

Posts: 339Is it this one with the chest tattoo?
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...899&viewfull=1#post3348899.
-
10-03-18 14:09 #37718Senior Member

Posts: 1369Hey Bolo, I don’t have any info, but I was sitting on the steps smoking my stogie last night, when I hear all this noise. If this is the same girl with the red tee shirt she was raising hell with some dude for at least an hour or more. She looks kinda Hispanic, athleticly built, and very attractive. I've seen her a few times before, but after seeing her act last night I might have 2nd thoughts. I don't know if she's dating or not but she walked around the block about 10 X, walking about 100 mph, arguing with I guess was her boyfriend. But "bets' believe" if could get a bead on her; I wouldn't turn her down. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 11:55 #37717Senior Member

Posts: 72Danielle / Angel?
Spotted her today on Carey.
Could this be the same girl?
I tried to grab her but she was on a mission and ignored me.
When I saw Danielle she was by herself, but I've seen descriptions of Angel and it sounds similar. It seems like Angel has a guy she walks with?
Got to snag that again!
-
10-03-18 11:33 #37716Senior Member

Posts: 367Lol
Too funny. Should be clear now.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 11:23 #37715Senior Member

Posts: 94I picked her up across from the Uhaul. I'd seen her a few days prior at the RoFo but she wasn't advertising at the time.
Originally Posted by YoungHung
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 11:16 #37714Regular Member

Posts: 16Erin
Just ran into Erin. Cute but smelled really bad. No doubt yesterdays nut still in her. Had to eject her. Near circle. Have at it.
-
10-03-18 08:45 #37713Senior Member

Posts: 431Saint Francis 118
Your inbox is stuffed like a Westside hooker's pussy on payday.
-
10-03-18 08:35 #37712Senior Member

Posts: 136Jodie
Any pics of this little ginger? Would like to meet her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Coach30
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 08:33 #37711Senior Member

Posts: 694Emerald
I had seen on a few occasions but never pulled the trigger but last night I pulled into the 7/11 on Potee and Hanover to get a cup of coffee and she wad in there she came over to my car and asked me why I never had given her a ride we talked and agreed to give her a ride we went to a spot and she started to strip I could not believe what I was seeing she pops out a couple of "DD's" they were fake but beautiful take her jeans off and she has a beautiful bubble butt I was in heaven have not seen a body like that in years then she preceded to give me a BBBJCIM she was fantastic and if you asked to do something a little different she says all you have to do is ask and she also says she was open to about doing about anything no digits but she hangs up on Pontiac and fourth about 5'2" short curly hair and cute 28 years old but does not look like it.
-
10-03-18 08:17 #37710Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!








Reply With Quote




