Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 26928
-
10-04-18 16:40 #6588Banned Member

Posts: 293Jenny Lynn
I saw forum favorite Jenny Lynn (who used to be based in Westmont) today. She's still in the west burbs, but floats around a bit. While she's known for her amazing GFE, she's now doing massages as well. So I thought I'd check out her massage skills. It was actually a really good rub, and, as always, great company and a satisfying ending. There's not many better than her. Seniors with a generous post history can message me for details if you really need to. Otherwise, check the link for contact details: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2131660.
-
10-04-18 13:56 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 221Mostly real
I can tell you some of Anezka's and Natasha's pix are 100% real.
Originally Posted by GMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 11:17 #6586Regular Member

Posts: 19I've had nilla, anezka, Lilly and all have been real. They usually show several pics of the girls- maybe one of them are fake but you can tell the real ones.
Originally Posted by GMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 11:11 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 184530
From my experience, not real. As they say fair representation. Some might be real.
Originally Posted by GMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 11:09 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 44530 agency
Those who have used the 530 agency. Are the pictures of the girls real, or pretty accurate?
-
10-04-18 06:20 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 704I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 22:18 #6582Regular Member

Posts: 8Reverse image
She looks like a fake. Do some easy research.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
Google reverse image search or Tineye.
You will get results using google.
Being a senior member you should already have done that.
-
10-03-18 22:12 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 194Chelsea and Emma are both incredibly hot. I have seen each of separately and I cannot imagine how hot it would be to see them together! Every lady I have ever seen at 2 KG has been top notch! I think that 2 KG is the best agency in the Chicago.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 21:20 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 541Seems like a cool place. Like Hannah's pics and would like to meet her. I also noticed that they have a new girl, Jourdan, who I've seen when she was Indy. She's a lot of fun. Real athletic body.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 19:48 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 704A little Chinese
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1342228
Anyone try this? What are the odds this is the girl that will answer the door?
-
10-03-18 18:04 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 142Chelsea
Chelsea is a visiting girl with 2 KG, so she could be back at some point.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 12:41 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 942 kg still got it.
Was out of the game for a bit, late to post but had a duo w / 2 kg with Emma and Chelsea (though she isn't on the site anymore so I fear she's gone gone this time).
Emma gives easily the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, and she's really into it. Chelsea same way, though much tighter where it counts and def Better bod. They did all the work but are very open to direction. I know they have been reported on before but their site just opened up to use more verification sites, so thought worth posting. Donations are on their site, feel free to PM me questions! Stay sage gents.
-
10-03-18 08:23 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 1358Yes, while their photos are touched up just a bit, they are accurate and I was not disappointed. I think Julia looks much better in person than her photos. Both had nice personalities and easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by Brail
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 01:43 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 184Silly Prices
Check out twitter for local and touring providers, well rated and within this price point. Also Switter is a great resource. The girls on this site are unknown and overpriced.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 01:32 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 233Agreed. There's been a lot of chatter about this agency, all from members with relatively few posts. Could be the agency trying to generate buzz, or it could be something a little more nefarious. I'll echo the advice to proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




