Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 6959
-
10-10-18 11:25 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Stopped in to see Nicole last night. She was going in to see a guy who came before me. Told me I should try a new girl.
I did. She said she is here from NY. Asian mid 30's. Works Tue to Sat. I had 30 min to test her out. Not alot of English.
I put 50 on the table an let it sit. See what it got me an shut up. She wore short dress up to theigh thong no bra.
Very skilled, slow. Junior was at attention quickly. On flip she needed no direction or encouragement.
You might say she went right to the lip on the flip. Do not know her name.
-
10-10-18 10:13 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 1715Welcome
Welcome. Nice clear post thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackCock39
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 06:07 #1122Banned Member

Posts: 203What's the other site you use? Can you PM me?
Originally Posted by BlackCock39
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 05:59 #1121Banned Member

Posts: 203Pm
Check your pm.
Originally Posted by TCutter8
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 19:55 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 27Warm spa in Bristol ct
So I've tried 2 places in west Hartford and it was a disappointment in the ending side! So I was in Farmington and I figure I would try a place in Bristol! I went to warm spa because of the reviews on another site that I could read but a lot of reviews so I figured I would give it a try! I park in back which was nice and I go in the back door and a tall Asian woman named I think Julie gives me a hug. I tell her half hour and she walks be to a room. She says $. 4 bucks so I give her my prepaid credit card and she says cash only and she says there's a ATM around the corner and come back with good tip. She was very friendly and even patted my butt as I left so I knew I needed to come back! I got my money and came back and she greeted me again and we went to the room. I gave her $. 4 And she said what about tipsy then I gave $. 2 and she said god tip you will like so I have her the other $. 2 and she gave me a hug and kisses me on my neck and she said it undressed I'll be right back. So of course I strip naked and lay on the table and I put the sheet over me. She walks in takes the sheet off and starts to rub my butt and says nice butt. From that point on she would rub my back and legs then run her fingers on my balls and shaft and play between my butt cheeks a little bit but not to far. Then she would massage somewhere else and come back to that again over and over and would ask if I liked it and of course I said good job and I would compleint her even when she didn't say anything. So on the flip she rubbing legs a little bit but went start to playing with my friend down below! She gave compliments about then she got the oil and started to jerk me off! I was allowed to rub her butt outside the clothes and play with her tits under her shirt and she didn't have a bra on. I told her I liked her tits and her nipples where hard as I played with them and she started go faster when I played with them until I busted everywhere LOL and she kept going for and extra minute. She cleaned me up and massage some more and she told me thought guys liked big boobs and I told her not me it's easier to play with them while she's riding me or when I fucking her from behind LOL she said next time do full hour and you get real good massage and she also indicated there's more on the menu when you pay for and hour massage! The damage wasn't bad and I would def repeat to see what the hour is like! She's probably a 4 in the face and a 5 in the body but her ass was nice and so where her tits and the massage was decent enough for me to repeat especially with the attention he gives to everything!
-
10-09-18 19:38 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 27Warm spa!!
Originally Posted by TCutter8
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 07:21 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 4The Shine / Star
First time writing here, so I will add my 5 cents. I've been going to the Sun / Star in New Haven for over a year, girls are beautiful and definitely a great place with the complete menu. Usually get the complete hr-70, massages are good and usually get the flip is after 30 minutes, enough time to RELEASE all the stress in any way you want. Moved to the Bristol area and now is kind of far the trip even thou is worth it, is there any other place like this one around here? Hartford area prob? . Pm me with some info or questions about the Sun / Star. I also tried the Star at Bristol, HE for sure but not full menu.
-
10-06-18 11:44 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
The non performers like West Hartford an others are massage only. Burnside you will leave happy. The have a good attitude.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Be polite an they will go the extra mile for you. An they do have that Asian humor. After the "Yank my doodle" remark I told her she had.
A good sense of humor an was very smart. She said yes of couse I am smart. In China I graduated first in my class at.
Cumalot University. You got to love it.
-
10-06-18 05:55 #1116Regular Member

Posts: 2What's the name of the AMP they work at?
What's the name of the AMP they work at?
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 17:14 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 45What's the girls name that works the counter? I've seen her the past couple times and it's been fun.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 15:21 #1114Banned Member

Posts: 203Seoul
First time, enjoy the advice.
Originally Posted by BlackCock39
[View Original Post]
Similar experience at Seoul. Paid for 60 minutes got about 50 minutes with a 2 min flip, shoulders only. Pointed as to what I want, she said no. Some deal. I won't be back. Think I'll stick with my regulars.
-
10-05-18 15:16 #1113Banned Member

Posts: 203Seoul Spa
First time on site. Much enjoy the info.
Originally Posted by BlackCock39
[View Original Post]
You are right, similar experience at Seoul. Paid for 60 minutes got about 50 minutes, with a 1 minute flip, shoulders only. Pointed as to what I want, she said no. I won't be back and will stick with my regulars.
-
10-05-18 15:09 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 27Serenity Massage & Wellness Center
I went to Serenity Massage & Wellness Center in west Hartford today since my bad luck from last week. It was a great massage but no extras!! I thought maybe there would be because she came close to the boys and rubbed my butt a lot but on the flip she came a little close but nothing that will get me going! The woman who gave me the massage was like a 3 but her massage skills where a 10 and mamsan looked like if I came back again maybe something can happen but maybe not but I will try again because the massage was so good and maybe I'll ask next time LOL.
-
10-04-18 23:08 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 30Golden Lily
I know everyone has been talking about Nicole and Lily but I want to let everyone know that there's a third girl there named Lisa. She's a little older than the other two but I would say her massages are a little better (and she definitely tries hard). While HE is the only thing on the menu for Lily and Nicole (at least as far as I've been able to tell), Lisa has alluded to possible more options though I haven't taken her up on it.
-
10-03-18 14:40 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 1715Monday
See SA thread. After my being pissed off I headed here rather than Brazil lady. At least I could smile there an relax.
I live their Asian humor an effort. I told them I needed a slow hour to unwind. An unwind we did. Nude full body message non nero to start.
I knew I was in for different an indeed it was in that she was acting very frisky an horny herself. Upset men must have felt sorry for me.
After she talked about Colunbus Day Special as if it was the American Revalution. She was singing Yankee Doodle Dandy.
I told her no it was Colunbus. Not American. So that asian humor again. She changed the words to. Yank my doodle its a dandy.
That is going to be her two for one Columbus Day Special. I left with a smile an completly drained.










Reply With Quote





