The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Bbws in orlando

+ Submit Review
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 667
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #52

    Bunny & Kira

    What fellow Bbw lovers? To add to what OB has said about Bunny. I recently saw her and Kira together. It was one of my best experiences ever. The little dog was there but not a problem. They took me to another place. Between the dfk and DATY. The Double bbj and dual k9. I was bbw heaven. To the DTCIM while I was sucking and kissing on Kiras huge tits. I can't wait to do it again. If ya get a chance do it. You won't be sorry. Stay Safe!

  2. #51

    Bunny bbw

    Saw bbw bunny yesterday. She is a cutie. She looks like her pictures and she is a bbw. She is a GFE and I enjoyed my time with her. Almost all the letters are available. She's got a nice incall that's close to the airport on semoran. She does have a little doggie that ran around while there, but her bed is tall enough that it can't jump up. No barking just playing around. She gives very good service, great attitude, nice sloppy BJ for as long as you want it. She kept her glasses on and kept eye contact so that was kinda hot. She got into it with daty lots of moaning. Even clamped down on my head at one point. Nice bbw body with plenty of tit and ass to play with. Will repeat when I can as she said she may be moving to west coast for family obligations.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bunny-escort-orlando-392179

  3. #50

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...t/26843591/Bbw

    Seen her ads for years but never dated. Was striking out big time last week on the trail so called her up. We've never met before and she gave me address and said call on arrival. I called 3 blocks away expecting crickets and she said she was checking in right then to her hotel on idrive. I parked and stepped into lobby and there she was at the counter. She saw me, smiled, I smiled back kind you we never met and she had no idea what I looked like. Lead me to her room. Fucking pent house type of room. At this point only words exchanged were hell and a smile. No money. She stripped down and asked how I wanted it. I took that pear shaped chubby k9 for a few minutes then I lied down for a BJ and cum in her month. It was a quick visit that I arranged for and:15 minutes is what I took. She was a champ. Left the. 5 donation on table as I dressed and left. And only word exchanged was hello, how she knew I was the John was beyond me. I must've had a name tag on. I will repeat and her pics are accurate.
    Not saying a word must be her MO Because yesterday morning I walked in for a q. V. And it was off to puns town we went. I rubbed my cock in her tits then it was k9 to the finish. All in all I doubt I was there ten minutes but I took care of my nut and desire for. 6.

  4. #49

    Need intel

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27015867/

    Love them young, bbw and with huge natural tits. From the pics it looks like nipples are pierced!! Any help is appreciated and can offer a trade if needed to anyone that helps!

    And this one too!

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27014490/

  5. #48

    Bunny

    I'm not big into BBWs but I was curious about this one. Set up was super easy and she was quick to respond. Get to the place ans it is the girl in the pics minus the filters. Still cute though. She was freshly showered and very personable. We had a little chit chat and the fun started. She has a killer BJ. I do CBJ and I couldn't tell one was on. I felt myself down her throat. I opted for the trip to Greece and I was not disappointed. She had a fantastic grip and after gwtting her used to me she took it well and sounded very sexy. Cleaned up and headed out. I may repeat because her performance was fantastic but BBWs just arent very sexy to me. Total for QV with Greece is 1. 3. Here is the link.

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27038192/

  6. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by BustyGianna  [View Original Post]
    Please read my reviews on Erotic Monkey.
    There are mixed reviews BUT damn I want to play!

    Might TOFTT!!

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon  [View Original Post]
    If that is the long tongue, big tit Gianna that shows up every now and then, then I have seen her. Will not repeat but YMMV.
    Please read my reviews on Erotic Monkey.

  8. #45

    Need intel

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27015867/

    Don't think I've seen her post before but loving those big pierces tits!! Might TOFTT, wish me luck.

  9. #44
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    If that is the long tongue, big tit Gianna that shows up every now and then, then I have seen her. Will not repeat but YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26766052/

    I've seem this provider post for so long and she is my kind of bbw!! Thick and curvy with huge natural tits!!

    Has anyone been with or know if busty gianna? Any Intel would be great and damage for play?

    Send pm if needed.

  10. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristItsTiny  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on the Crawler were not so positive, BUTT, we all know YMMV!
    I've TOFTT in the past and it's a risk I rather not take with this hobby. But I agree the reviews haven't been in her favor.

  11. #42

    TOFTT. Do you? Or Don't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26766052/

    I've seem this provider post for so long and she is my kind of bbw!! Thick and curvy with huge natural tits!!

    Has anyone been with or know if busty gianna? Any Intel would be great and damage for play?

    Send pm if needed.
    Reviews on the Crawler were not so positive, BUTT, we all know YMMV!

  12. #41
    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26766052/

    I've seem this provider post for so long and she is my kind of bbw!! Thick and curvy with huge natural tits!!

    Has anyone been with or know if busty gianna? Any Intel would be great and damage for play?

    Send pm if needed.

  13. #40

    What's her new number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    I've had multiple dreams with her and she is always down for a quick headache remedy!! She love what she does and is great at it. Always begs for the cum and Swallows every drop!

    She's my last minute SP.
    The old number is disconnected.

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Good service and decent rate.

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/26492815/
    I've been thinking about paying this one a visit to enjoy some chest play but haven't pulled the trigger. Is she the girl in the pics or close to it? Anyone else have any Intel or can vouch for her.

  15. #38

    Sanford BBW

    Check my posts in UTR section for BBW Amber.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape