Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13805
-
10-06-18 10:59 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 34KP- Akina.
Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.
-
10-03-18 13:16 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 249Repost of ss section / I went there last fri. Pm if you like
Morgan.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...chicago-420699#erotic.
I was trying to see her Fri. But ended up going to the archer people that moved. Its right by sox park now. I banged katie and there was another girl there that I wish I could have banged. Its not GFE really. Covered BJ which is fine with me. Cowgirl then miss to completion. I asked her to shower with me but she wouldn't. All in all, not a bad time. It costs 130 for their time. Anyone know about the girl in the ad morgan? I really want to bang her if she is real. Let me know please. Also, I'd love to see portia. I've never seen her. Pm me where her location is. Motel or residence?
Thanks.
Finger.
-
10-03-18 12:14 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 40May I ask if the pics are real?
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 12:05 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 278Dreamed that I met her near woodfield mall.
Pretty, young, thick botox lips, nice looking puzzy.
Great job although not good at doggystyle.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1299932
-
10-02-18 21:58 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 161Natasha
I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186
Just Asian.
-
10-02-18 12:30 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 268Ad says Chinatown
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a521694
Nice younger (20's) girl in clean house, not exactly Chinatown, more like 38th and Kedzie, 130 hh, CBJ, multiple positions, nice attitude, english was ok. Had next monger waiting in front room when I got out, another sitting across the street in a car. Left happy.
-
10-01-18 20:56 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 286Wallace
No not on Wallace on Federal is what they said but it was a number that a member mentioned here before.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 00:37 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 278Yea.
Originally Posted by JPawles1
[View Original Post]
Good stuff.
-
09-30-18 16:02 #2472Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm Interested
In knowing more about this place. Would you mind PM'ing me some info so I can investigate for myself?
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 14:09 #2471Regular Member

Posts: 5Seconded
I've been to the "Chicago Flag" locations a few times and can accurately say they provide a good service. YMMV as I had one OUT OF THIS WORLD experience, though the average girl leaves a lot to be desired.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
Can any senior gents here recommend / DM me a independent or smaller agency provider? I've been meaning to upgrade to the KP experience but their waiting list seems to not move.
-
09-30-18 13:57 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 286Maybe
On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 13:36 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 30Ah?
Have been going to midway. Thought about trying this one. Something different. Shorter drive.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857
Anyone have reviews of this service?
-
09-30-18 13:30 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 30Review
Anyone been here? Used this service?
Thinking of giving it a try.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857
872-XXX-3116.
-
09-30-18 11:04 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 36Unfortunately that has been my experience with KP as well and I finally gave up. My guess is that they may not need new clients right now.
Originally Posted by BuyCom2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 21:44 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 28635th & Dan Ryan
Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?











Reply With Quote





