Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 18219
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3999

    Digit s bro please

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    More pics. Enjoy.
    OMG Sanford is blessed.

  2. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same Marilyn as Marilyn Munroe.

    This is the Marilyn SS96 reported on post #3794. There a couple of pics of her in this forum as well.

    ElRey.
    Yeah I did some more research and it's not the same Marilyn I knew. Looking for this Marilyn digits if any SM can help out via PM.

  3. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a tattoo on her chest? Marilyn Monroe is the one I'm think of and I've been seeing some decent review's lately so I might have a dream with her in the very near future.

    Send me a pm.
    This is not the same Marilyn as Marilyn Munroe.

    This is the Marilyn SS96 reported on post #3794. There a couple of pics of her in this forum as well.

    ElRey.

  4. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    Like to start out by giving a shout out to SlimShady96 for hooking me up with Marilyn's digits. Set up was easy, all through text. This dream occurred a couple of weeks ago when her availability was limited. She is only available during the daytime, not the weekends or evenings. Seems to have bf issues and also has a kid which explains school time availability. Anyways, on to the dream. So, she has an incall which she made available for an hh or hr visit. She did give fair warning that she had a lot of cats. Instead, went with the qv car date. Set up was easy, she gave me directions to her downtown spot and told me to park in front of apartment complex across the street. Initially, we had set up a time but she kept delaying 15 minutes at a time. Her first excuse was that she had newborn kittens that she couldn't find. The next reason for delay was that she was waiting on someone to show up b / c they owed her money. Luckily, I had some time to kill. All while she kept saying that she would make it up to me. So, finally she comes out, hops in and off we go to her car date location. She's a cute mid to late 20's dirty blonde with a nice, not skinny and not bbw body. She has an extremely sexy voice. So far so good. We get to location, this was a definite 'hide in plain sight' location in the Conway area. Glad I had windshield covers to put up. She took her top off and revealed nice, perky natural C cups. Played with those for a while as I'm more of a breasts man than an ass man. Attempted to go for a CBJ but she said she didn't like the taste of rubber in her mouth. Of course, the little guy took over and it was now BBBJ. The dream felt a little rushed. However, her skills were on point. She did not disappoint. She was able to provide DT as well to the point the she let me fuck the shit out of her mouth. Was done before I knew it. Finished with CIMWS. She even kept going after I busted which gave me that toe curling experience that makes you feel like you can nut again. Damage was. 4.

    Cons - 1) don't like feeling rushed 2) if a client wants CBJ, she shouldn't have a problem with that.

    Pros - 1) very nice breasts 2) provided great DTBJ with CIMWS 3) sexy as hell voice.

    I would repeat just to get that FS experience but I'd have to lay the ground rules first. Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    ElRey.
    Did she have a tattoo on her chest? Marilyn Monroe is the one I'm think of and I've been seeing some decent review's lately so I might have a dream with her in the very near future.

    Send me a pm.

  5. #3995

    Marilyn

    Like to start out by giving a shout out to SlimShady96 for hooking me up with Marilyn's digits. Set up was easy, all through text. This dream occurred a couple of weeks ago when her availability was limited. She is only available during the daytime, not the weekends or evenings. Seems to have bf issues and also has a kid which explains school time availability. Anyways, on to the dream. So, she has an incall which she made available for an hh or hr visit. She did give fair warning that she had a lot of cats. Instead, went with the qv car date. Set up was easy, she gave me directions to her downtown spot and told me to park in front of apartment complex across the street. Initially, we had set up a time but she kept delaying 15 minutes at a time. Her first excuse was that she had newborn kittens that she couldn't find. The next reason for delay was that she was waiting on someone to show up b / c they owed her money. Luckily, I had some time to kill. All while she kept saying that she would make it up to me. So, finally she comes out, hops in and off we go to her car date location. She's a cute mid to late 20's dirty blonde with a nice, not skinny and not bbw body. She has an extremely sexy voice. So far so good. We get to location, this was a definite 'hide in plain sight' location in the Conway area. Glad I had windshield covers to put up. She took her top off and revealed nice, perky natural C cups. Played with those for a while as I'm more of a breasts man than an ass man. Attempted to go for a CBJ but she said she didn't like the taste of rubber in her mouth. Of course, the little guy took over and it was now BBBJ. The dream felt a little rushed. However, her skills were on point. She did not disappoint. She was able to provide DT as well to the point the she let me fuck the shit out of her mouth. Was done before I knew it. Finished with CIMWS. She even kept going after I busted which gave me that toe curling experience that makes you feel like you can nut again. Damage was. 4.

    Cons - 1) don't like feeling rushed 2) if a client wants CBJ, she shouldn't have a problem with that.

    Pros - 1) very nice breasts 2) provided great DTBJ with CIMWS 3) sexy as hell voice.

    I would repeat just to get that FS experience but I'd have to lay the ground rules first. Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    ElRey.

  6. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    More pics. Enjoy.
    That's exactly my type! Send me a pm please.

  7. #3993

    Sanford BBW Amber

    More pics. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3637.jpg‎   IMG_3636.jpg‎   IMG_3635.jpg‎   IMG_3634.jpg‎   IMG_3633.jpg‎  


  8. #3992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Dolly said come spread her legs fellas.
    Been wanting to use my leg spreader.

  9. #3991

    Winter Springs Dolly

    Dolly said come spread her legs fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3627.jpg‎  

  10. #3990

    Sabrina

    A big thanks to ExileOnfifh for sharing Sabrina's digits. She is a young, no older than 23, cutie that aims to please. Total GFE and all the letters covered with MSOG. Titties are on the small side but are pretty and well shaped. Because they were pierced, not much play was allowed, but she has a really, really nice ass that makes up for it. She has a pleasant personality and we had a nice conversation, which is another plus for me. If you get the dream with her, I'm sure you'll wake up as happy as I did.

  11. #3989

    Happyinflofdia

    UTR Sabrina Well thanks to exileonfifh for the contact info got to meet Sabrina at my Appt in O town yesterday although she had problems with her car I was able to uber her are / T we met at the door very bubbly great smile great dfk and that ass OMG after a glass wine and some chat Sabrina and I made it to the play room and the fun began she is a great kisser and certainly enjoys has small tits with pierced nips which are very sensitive but that pussy very wett and tasty she has one of the greatest ass I have ever seen full GFE and enjoys trips to the island treat her with respect and you will be rewarded for more info and contact info see post #3976 and FYI do not Pm me for digits Thanks again to (exile) for the digits.

  12. #3988

    Marilyn Monday

    Was in need of some headache relief so I hit up Marilyn, she has I drive in call today, same rates and she is all excited about the 2 star no-tell like it's a high-rise penthouse suite, her BF is around but no issues whatsoever, anyhow she treated me as if I was a BO putting a towel down on the bed and offering a back rub, then afterwards a hot towel and a beer, catch her before she has too many, LOL she aims to please, SM's can PM for digits.

  13. #3987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryStud  [View Original Post]
    Okay, ever since I wrote this review, I have had a few members contact me asking for digits of Adriana or Kandi or even both at times. I thought instead of replying to each PM, I would rather post it here because my inbox has been flooded.

    So let me get this straight, digits are not mine to share and you know whom to contact for that. And one more point. I'm sorry if HeWolf had denied you the contact details of the utr, then it stays that way. I'm pretty sure there should be a reason for his denial as he has been one of the most helpful brothers on this forum.

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!
    Yes, HeWolf is definitely the Man!

  14. #3986
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty17  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to get back together with Sophia. I had been seeing her regularly; but, with her recent vacation to PR, it had been awhile. I finally got a chance to see her recently.

    I always request that she wears short shorts. She has the most amazing legs. I love to have her sit beside me, so I can kind of let my hands wander in between her thighs and then upward to tease and torment her a little bit. She sure doesn't fake her pleasure.

    I love it when she sits on my lap and I can let my hands wander all over her. Then, invariably, it is off with all of our clothes to do what we want with each other.

    The best thing with Sophia has been the excellent communication. It has been great to find a provider that is so good about that.
    Awe you are awesome! Thank you, hope to see you again real soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  15. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryStud  [View Original Post]
    Okay, ever since I wrote this review, I have had a few members contact me asking for digits of Adriana or Kandi or even both at times. I thought instead of replying to each PM, I would rather post it here because my inbox has been flooded.

    So let me get this straight, digits are not mine to share and you know whom to contact for that. And one more point. I'm sorry if HeWolf had denied you the contact details of the utr, then it stays that way. I'm pretty sure there should be a reason for his denial as he has been one of the most helpful brothers on this forum.

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!
    I also have permission to give out Adriana and Kandi's numbers. But like he said, I'm selective too. It's their request that we be so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape