Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 26401
-
10-01-18 18:02 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 320Lefty's advice. For the Virgin
I think Lefty has a great point about starting with a Massage. Get naked and relax. I think Casey would be a super option. I know she is not taking new clients, but I think an honest phone call or text explaining your situation and desires would go a long way. If you want a referral, send me a PM telling me a little about yourself and I may be willing to make a referral for you. I am a Casey regular for a long time. Stick with this forum, aside from a few with attitudes MOST of the people here are goods guys who can offer lots of guidance. Read the forum! Lots of great advice and you'll get a good sense of the pro's.
Originally Posted by JRob1289
[View Original Post]
Violet was another great referral as well. I also have some experience with Nola and she could be another good option for FS.
Good luck and report back.
-
10-01-18 17:45 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 774A2
A2 we need a Like button LOL.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 17:14 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 334Kayla
Where did you find her? If you don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 11:04 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 445Re.
Welcome. You will find that you will fare well here as a newbie by offering up intel rather than soliciting it at first. More or less like paying your dues. I'm relatively new to the Milwaukee thread, but if you venture further south IE Kenosha, waukegan, it Chicago, I know most of those areas relatively well. Though Milwaukee and Chicago are really the only lively places around.
Originally Posted by Redruger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 10:52 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla
Forgot to post yesterday. Texted Kayla yesterday and grabbed her up for some quick car head. Love the little spinner body and she's getting more comfortable in her role as a provider, paying more attention to what you like and her performance. 7th or 8th time I've seen her and will continue to repeat.
HS.
-
10-01-18 10:48 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 1820Welcome
Welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing about your experiences!
Originally Posted by Redruger
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-01-18 06:57 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 370The doorway picture where her face is hidden looks like one that was used by Gia. The tatted up Gia who also went by Kourtney. Jesse's sister, not the Gia who is a friend of Johnkat. So many girls, so few names.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 00:17 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 8Just signed up.
Good evening gentlemen, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring here. I have read these threads for years now and even though I am a very discreet monger and don't monger to often I will offer the experiences that I have had or will have in the future. Keep up the good work.
-
09-30-18 23:06 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 203Sadie
Likely it was management. She used to live off lincoln then moved off 4th and locust. She's been around.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 22:54 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 812Pretty sure she was a former BP girl and as previously stated, she has been around awhile.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 22:46 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 715Kayla
I got a text from Kayla asking me to hang out with her. I would if I was in the area.
But I am not so I will just let you know she has some time available now.
-
09-30-18 21:20 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 774Forget
Forget the mirror pic how about the one of the hands spreading her pussy LOL. Not sure of your question but she has been around a while.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 20:01 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 181Nola
Finally got a chance to meet up with Nola. She was someone I had wanted to see for a number of years. I would say most of the reviews I was given when I had my initial inquiry were spot on. Knowing that her rates are usually higher than most I asked if she offered a rate that did not include greek, and it was much more in line with what I would see here in Milwaukee. Her location was only a few minutes away from where I was, so within about 10 minutes I was to her place. Daytime hours it was a very safe location (apartment complex) but due to it being during the day there were a lot of other residents around. She met me at the door to let me in wearing a tight fitting mid-length top, which showed off a bit of a belly. I would say that her photos online were taken using very flattering angles. Started by asking for the donation, then we moved over to a futon set up just outside the kitchen. On with the cover and started with a decent BJ, then shortly after she said she wanted to do doggie. She applied some lube and it was off to the races. Finished in the bag, cleaned up in the kitchen and was on my way. Overall I would say it wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't anything overly memorable either. Might repeat, but have a number of others I would try to see first.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/992400797946
-
09-30-18 19:43 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 189I saw her like 2 months ago. She starts with a BBBJ and I ask her to lick the boys and she says she doesn't know me well enough for that. Put the cover on no baby oil and she rides me reverse cg. After like 2 minutes she says she's tired can we do doggy and I'm thinking I'm paying you. I should be calling the shots. I hit it doggy and finish super fast which never happens with a cover. She came as I finished. I know this cause she was shaking like crazy and she in no way cares about putting on a show for you. All in all it was a ok experience I haven't repeated. She doesn't even attempt to act like she likes what she does. I prefer girls that at least fake the interest.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 19:19 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 1136Ah yes I remember this one being reported before on the BP forum. I can't remember the name she used there and of course the links are no longer available. I do remember there was not much good about that report either and never bothering to check her out. Thank you for the informative report.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




