Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1306

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, has anyone had a dream about Diamond they might be willing to share info about?

    Below is link and one of her pics. Thanks in advance!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/844158641051
    I've seen her, she's cool has good attitude good service she s pretty and nice young slim body. I'm pretty sure her bf or someone is sitting in a car outside but at a distance so I didn't see it as a huge issue the only reason I noticed was because there was literally 3 cars on her side of the building which was mine hers and the guy at other end of parking lot. He may not have been with her that was just my assumption.

  2. #1305

    Ali

    I have to agree with all of the reviews on Ali. She is the best I have seen as she is completely down to earth, makes you feel at ease right out of the gate, is super sexy, very sensual and simply knows how to make you feel good. I can't stress enough how nice she is as you will swear you have known her for years. She also has a great body, is very sexy and I promise you will feel like. Anew man when you leave. Please treat her with the respect she deserves as she is a true gem and you will be hard pressed to find anyone better. She isn't also very fair on her rates and has a nice, upscale location. She is a class act across the board and you will not be disappointed. Enjoy.

  3. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Ali.

    I saw Ali last week and had an amazing time with her. She is so sexy and provides a great massage with a fantastic ending. She told me Anne is away for a few weeks and will be using the upstairs at the Lighthouse. Some yoga, stretching and other activities with mirrored walls and no clothing. Sure sounds fun to me. As always YMMV. Also said she would offer a discount for current clients to utilize this unique area. While Anne is away you should give her a try, I know you will enjoy every minute. PM me for her #. Please treat with with respect and you will have a grand time. One of my ATF.
    Strange, I'm not sure I know Ali. Is there a web site link for her?

  4. #1303

    Ali

    Ali.

    I saw Ali last week and had an amazing time with her. She is so sexy and provides a great massage with a fantastic ending. She told me Anne is away for a few weeks and will be using the upstairs at the Lighthouse. Some yoga, stretching and other activities with mirrored walls and no clothing. Sure sounds fun to me. As always YMMV. Also said she would offer a discount for current clients to utilize this unique area. While Anne is away you should give her a try, I know you will enjoy every minute. PM me for her #. Please treat with with respect and you will have a grand time. One of my ATF.

  5. #1302

    Judi

    Just want to give everyone a heads up. She is from Raliegh posts that she is 44 but it's more like 64. I saw her a while back in Raliegh. She looks good for her age from the neck down. The pictures are her. She gives a good oily massage and extras are available but it has been so long I don't remember the cost. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/033041462643.

  6. #1301
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads some, curious if anyone has seen her.

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/540045951446
    Given the current quality available in car, she's not bad. Donation is reasonable. No drama with clean assets. Pics seem a little aged, but it is her.

  7. #1300

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekLight  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2935386

    Saw her last night pics are real cute girl boobs are bit small and loose. Great BBBJ tried greek cowgirl and reverse cowgirl the good she has a great attitude and is a freak. Only downside to me was the upsell.

    Every thing was an upgrade for xx more ended with hour with BBBJ and greek for $$ cim was an extra 10 didn't know that till it was over LOL.

    Will repeat but make damn sure you negotiate with her before the clothes come off.

    -Seek.
    WOW! The reviews on the link itself looks pretty scary.

  8. #1299

    Any reviews of Diamond? Slim ebony.

    Hey guys, has anyone had a dream about Diamond they might be willing to share info about?

    Below is link and one of her pics. Thanks in advance!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/844158641051
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DB006CA8-A5F2-43AE-AF3E-279323F6FCB3.jpg‎  

  9. #1298

    Anyone seen Amber in Pineville?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads some, curious if anyone has seen her.

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/540045951446
    I saw her not long ago. Great personality and willing to please. She is a little thick but cute lady. I recommend.

  10. #1297

    Anyone seen Amber in Pineville?

    Been seeing her ads some, curious if anyone has seen her.

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/540045951446

  11. #1296

  12. #1295

    Riley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadTtBone  [View Original Post]
    Riley if you have not seen her and get the chance to go she is worth the time well spent.
    Agreed. Saw her many times and would continue if she would visit Charlotte again.

  13. #1294

    Riley

    Riley if you have not seen her and get the chance to go she is worth the time well spent.


  14. #1293

    Tiffani Post 2

    Looking for a provider that is always the same person everytime you see her, this is the one for you to see. I've seen her now multiply times and service is goog each visit and she is a steady provider. She will take her time with you and not rush you out the door. The pics are her and she has lost some weight but still an attractive lady and the pics are not all photoshopped up. I'l keep her in my steady list to see and seeing her to be around for a while. Look her 30 min is really too cheap. Guys that have seen her know what I'm saying. She is worth the extra to give a little more than she ask for and take 30 min out of your day and enjoy not to be rushed. My 2 cents. BTTB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffani 16.jpg‎   Tiffani 12.jpg‎   Tiffina 14.jpg‎  

  15. #1292

    3 basic rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey9191  [View Original Post]
    I am trying this for the first time and wondering if anyone can offer general advice on what to ask the provider to make sure I don't get scammed, is it OK to ask for pics to confirm its the same person in the pic? What about STD free proof? What can I not mention in a text? Etc I would appreciate any help.
    1. Don't use your own phone number. 2. Don't do outcalls to your place of residence 3. Don't take more money than you agreed to. As for STD free, good luck with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape