Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 921 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2480

    KP- Akina.

    Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.

  2. #2479

    Repost of ss section / I went there last fri. Pm if you like

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?
    Morgan.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...chicago-420699#erotic.

    I was trying to see her Fri. But ended up going to the archer people that moved. Its right by sox park now. I banged katie and there was another girl there that I wish I could have banged. Its not GFE really. Covered BJ which is fine with me. Cowgirl then miss to completion. I asked her to shower with me but she wouldn't. All in all, not a bad time. It costs 130 for their time. Anyone know about the girl in the ad morgan? I really want to bang her if she is real. Let me know please. Also, I'd love to see portia. I've never seen her. Pm me where her location is. Motel or residence?

    Thanks.

    Finger.

  3. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I met her near woodfield mall.

    Pretty, young, thick botox lips, nice looking puzzy.

    Great job although not good at doggystyle.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1299932.
    May I ask if the pics are real?

  4. #2477
    Dreamed that I met her near woodfield mall.

    Pretty, young, thick botox lips, nice looking puzzy.

    Great job although not good at doggystyle.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1299932

  5. #2476

    Natasha

    I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

    Just Asian.

  6. #2475

    Ad says Chinatown

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a521694

    Nice younger (20's) girl in clean house, not exactly Chinatown, more like 38th and Kedzie, 130 hh, CBJ, multiple positions, nice attitude, english was ok. Had next monger waiting in front room when I got out, another sitting across the street in a car. Left happy.

  7. #2474

    Wallace

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    No not on Wallace on Federal is what they said but it was a number that a member mentioned here before.

  8. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here? Used this service?

    Thinking of giving it a try.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    872-XXX-3116.
    Yea.

    Good stuff.

  9. #2472

    I'm Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    In knowing more about this place. Would you mind PM'ing me some info so I can investigate for myself?

  10. #2471

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    I've been to the "Chicago Flag" locations a few times and can accurately say they provide a good service. YMMV as I had one OUT OF THIS WORLD experience, though the average girl leaves a lot to be desired.

    Can any senior gents here recommend / DM me a independent or smaller agency provider? I've been meaning to upgrade to the KP experience but their waiting list seems to not move.

  11. #2470

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.

  12. #2469

    Ah?

    Have been going to midway. Thought about trying this one. Something different. Shorter drive.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    Anyone have reviews of this service?

  13. #2468

    Review

    Anyone been here? Used this service?

    Thinking of giving it a try.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    872-XXX-3116.

  14. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyCom2009  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. Filled out completely twice. Never hear anything back.
    Unfortunately that has been my experience with KP as well and I finally gave up. My guess is that they may not need new clients right now.

  15. #2466

    35th & Dan Ryan

    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape