Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4108
-
09-30-18 06:25 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 1811I have been wondering about these Asian ads. How was Angie's English?
Originally Posted by Dickjones
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 20:23 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 44Question
Any places in Lowell offer FS or BBJ?
Want something other than standard HJ.
PM is wanted.
-
09-29-18 17:43 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 44Purple Blossom
Tried out the new girl at Purple Blossom.
She was cute as hell in my opinion.
Massage was good and finish was great (maybe because I was starring at her beauty).
Was told she used to work at a place in Arlington.
Will definitely be going back to see her.
-
09-29-18 10:26 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 1155851
Met up with Angie at 5851 through cityx ad. She looked familiar and then I realized I met up with her over the summer. Big boobs and a pretty good massage, although short. Went to the bed for a CBJ and CFS. I like it when I get ridden but she got tired easily. Kind of lackluster service. In and out in 45 minutes for 1. 6. I would not repeat with her.
-
09-29-18 08:20 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 104Never mind. I figured it out "ancient" is actually part of the name LOL.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 21:00 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 104S Chelmsford
So when people talk about "old"S Chelmsford place and "new" one, where are you talking about specifically (location). Sorry for the newbie question but new to the area. PM is ok. Thanks.
-
09-28-18 19:18 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes. Read through the posts and the reputation is accurate.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
Great place will revisit.
Trying out Purple Blossom tomorrow.
Heard they have a new girl starting from Korea.
Talked to girl there and was pleased to hear although she used to be at #11 this place is not same ownership.
Will report back tomorrow night on the Korean.
-
09-27-18 20:54 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 174Think they learnt their lesson
I had one of the worst experiences of my life in there. Decided never to go there.
Originally Posted by MasajoViro
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 20:44 #1040Regular Member

Posts: 14S Chelms
Went Monday for an hour. Also drew Xixi. Very similar to the report below actually. There was a second provider there. I was there around lunch so no issue blending into the sub shop next door (and grabbed food on the way out too).
Like I said, very similar to the report below. Paid the house fee and got on the table with the tower over that they provided. That towel didn't stay on too long. Started on the back with OTC roaming allowed. Massage was decent. Good testing and then a hot towel wipe down. Then the flip for a good HE. Girls also came out here. After the finish and cleanup, worked the feet.
Would repeat if I'm back in the area.
-
09-27-18 19:41 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 903Joyous Zen and Lotus both gone?
Drove thru Tooks the other day, sign for JZ is down with a for lease, and the lights were off at 1445 (Lotus).
Was there a sweep or did they just both go under?
Noticed that TCM has spiffed up their front windows.
Whats the scoop in Tooks?
-
09-27-18 16:52 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 229Ancient Chlms
Visited the Ancient place in S Chlms recently. Plenty of parking, although rather exposed--still, no problem if blending in with other cars. There are at least three therapy rooms, one of which was in-use upon my arrival, and a clean restroom. Walked in to a friendly greeting by a young (read: middle-aged) Chinese woman with a smile. Xixi escorted me to a treatment room, where we handled the house fee for an hour. She left me to prepare for the massage and returned to find me standing naked in the room. Didn't act surprised. After giving her a hug, we discussed the massage (medium, followed by lighter touch) and I laid face down on the table with no towel draping at my request.
The massage was quite good: Xixi had some decent training. She worked the muscles of my shoulders and back as I relaxed to enjoy the session. I patted her butt and legs while complementing her technique. She re-positioned herself and placed my hand on her butt--roaming was not only tolerated, but encouraged. Eventually, her massage transitioned gradually to more soft touch and teasing--which had me up on all fours enjoying a delightful reach-under. On the flip the girls came out from behind their padded hiding place to play and things proceeded from there. Her warm hands, shy smile, and eye contact heightened the experience.
The remainder of the hour was spent on a wonderful leg and foot massage--a great finish to a great hour spent receiving some Ancient Natural Healing Therapy. Met another friendly provider on the way out, who encouraged me to return. Recommended!
-
09-25-18 09:21 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 1417Spa tao
Is this the Chelmsford place? What's the reputation and what the menu. Pm if you want.
Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 23:14 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 462Finally hit up Swan. Not bad but probably won't return. Terrible rub but decent tease around butt. No prostate play.
Got to do OTC and she asked for 6 for UTC top. Meh. Too exposed area so I probably won't return.
-
09-22-18 12:41 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 44Spa Tao
Decided to make a visit to ST.
All I can say is it lived up to its hype.
Table shower was nice (admit first time having one). Teasing was making me crazy and kept thinking about the massage.
Massage was good and the ending was as hoping for based on hype.
Will definitely be a repeat customer.
-
09-22-18 10:30 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 44Purple Blossom
So nothing new. Standard service?
Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018
[View Original Post]
Never had above standard at 11. Massage was soso and flip was standard HE.










Reply With Quote





