Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 921 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2475

    Ad says Chinatown

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a521694

    Nice younger (20's) girl in clean house, not exactly Chinatown, more like 38th and Kedzie, 130 hh, CBJ, multiple positions, nice attitude, english was ok. Had next monger waiting in front room when I got out, another sitting across the street in a car. Left happy.

  2. #2474

    Wallace

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    No not on Wallace on Federal is what they said but it was a number that a member mentioned here before.

  3. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here? Used this service?

    Thinking of giving it a try.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    872-XXX-3116.
    Yea.

    Good stuff.

  4. #2472

    I'm Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    In knowing more about this place. Would you mind PM'ing me some info so I can investigate for myself?

  5. #2471

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.
    I've been to the "Chicago Flag" locations a few times and can accurately say they provide a good service. YMMV as I had one OUT OF THIS WORLD experience, though the average girl leaves a lot to be desired.

    Can any senior gents here recommend / DM me a independent or smaller agency provider? I've been meaning to upgrade to the KP experience but their waiting list seems to not move.

  6. #2470

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?
    On Wallace? Yes. Had a great time. Mechanical of course, but top flight in youth and looks.

  7. #2469

    Ah?

    Have been going to midway. Thought about trying this one. Something different. Shorter drive.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    Anyone have reviews of this service?

  8. #2468

    Review

    Anyone been here? Used this service?

    Thinking of giving it a try.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857

    872-XXX-3116.

  9. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyCom2009  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. Filled out completely twice. Never hear anything back.
    Unfortunately that has been my experience with KP as well and I finally gave up. My guess is that they may not need new clients right now.

  10. #2466

    35th & Dan Ryan

    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?

  11. #2465

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Did you fill it out completely? I'm looking to meet the new girls but haven't filled it out yet. I think they changed their info since the recent shutdown.
    Yes sir. Filled out completely twice. Never hear anything back.

  12. #2464

    Need a good one today

    So I'm finally done lurking and need to try out one of these apartments. Used to do the AMP scene in the past, but want something like this. Any senior mem got any solid recommendations for me? Toss me a pm need to have fun today.

  13. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up that I wouldn't get your expectations TOO high for Elsa. She's good, but was on par with good KP providers. I don't have complaints, but given her rep, I was expecting more.
    Thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll have to temper my expectations a bit if I'm able to see her. Guessing she'll be on par with Bella who I was happy to get a chance to visit with when she was here.

    -w.

  14. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback. I'll check that site out. Last time I was out there ( 4 years ago) they had a ton of good parlors in the surrounding area (specifically Henderson) and the talent / service was on another level compared to out here, but doing my research on RM it looks like those places have all been shutdown. If you can tell me the name of the spa or what town Amanda is in that would help. Unless I'm doing something wrong, RM won't let me search by provider name. Just name of the parlor itself.
    I'm pretty sure she's at East Garden on Decatur from what I've seen on RM.

    -w.

  15. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Brothels will cost you a lot more than an agency, but yes they are legal where anything in clark county (vegas) is not. I'd recommend checking out Vegas Asian Club for an agency https://www.vegasasian.club/ , some of their talent rotates with kp. I see that Elsa from there is coming soon, and I can't wait as I've never been able to make a date with her when out there. Another agency is Little Tokyo http://littletokyolv.net/g5/ although I've never used them. Be prepare to go through some screening. Parlors are also a good time, but can even cost more than an agency if you don't do your homework. I'd check out the threads in the vegas forum for some definite up to date answers, it's been over 6 months since I've been there. RM also has some relatively up to date info on some good parlors, and I would recommend a visit with Amanda if you go that route.

    -w.
    Just a heads up that I wouldn't get your expectations TOO high for Elsa. She's good, but was on par with good KP providers. I don't have complaints, but given her rep, I was expecting more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape