Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 19295
-
10-01-18 01:11 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 1755Check The Location In STG Ads
I'm sure most of you know this but for those that don't, check the location of the STG ads with the TGTBT pictures. If it's USA, Local, Everywhere, Downtown, etc, it's a scam.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 23:19 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 234Trinity
Anyone know her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e-playmate/900
-
09-30-18 18:46 #2793Regular Member

Posts: 5Crystal In North County
She looked wonderful on skipthegames site. Set up dream in Titusville Motel where she is living now.
Ok location. Everything going good. Nice lip kisser, nice DD jugs (she's now much heavier than her pics) and she was very friendly. And lots of smiles and did seem to enjoy being touched. Finally I said time to touch me and undressed. So her as a smoker of Cigarettes. I asked her to smoke (my fetish) and do oral. She Seemed ready and all of a sudden she said " your not shaved down there and just thinking about getting a hair in my mouth makes me sick". Wow. Damn. Well ok. That's not happening.
So we did proceed. She is very tight. Only standard missionary (she could not be on top as she complained leg pain) and it was "satisfying" . But for sure I lost some of my mojo on her surprising refusal.
Later I asked her am I weird w no shave. She smiled and said very few clients are bald.
So no repeat here but if your into not into having oral. I'd recommend!
She has ads on skip the games frequently.
-
09-29-18 19:18 #2792PIA

Posts: 174Amanda. Tiny body
I was sitting around watching the last weekend of baseball before the real October season starts and got an invite to the Greek Isles. Well I never pass that up so I went and saw amanda who gives one of the best BBBJ's. DT that I have had. Well we tried the greek trip but being her first time it was probably more than she could have imagined so we cut that expedition short and proceeded on to plan B which is to pound that pussy hard while squeezing her nipples pretty hard (I think she enjoys that) and for the record. Going back to the cash and dash post. Her breasts are not saggy. They are non existent LOL she has little boy breasts. But he nipples are very nice and sensitive. She has definitely had a rough life but is trying hard to get better and is most assuredly a pleaser and I have info on the C & D so PM me if you are interested. She is a good 40 minutes from me so it says a lot that I would travel that far. Now twice. She's always freshly showered and smells good so I have no complaints and for her $ I will continue to see her. Its a bargain.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/498982319172
-
09-29-18 14:16 #2791

Posts: 781Gia
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...3807&cityid=86
I have visited seven ladies while in Brevard this week and Gia was the final appointment and my favorite by far. She is ultra low volume so she can establish a relaxing session with no rush. She is no clock watcher and gave time to get acquainted and to explore each other. We conversed a while and then entered the playroom where things heated up. She is a pleaser and was open to about anything I could propose. I won't go into specifics except to say that we both had a great time. Already looking forward to our next appointment.
In addition to her phone # in her ad, she posts here as Islandlover so you can PM her if you wish.
-
09-29-18 13:51 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 77I think you do a great job explaining and helping everybody out if anybody has an issue then go see the woman and give your opinion.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 13:43 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes she is fantastic and one of the best I've been seeing her for many many years will worth it.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 10:38 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 228You can go further
When BP was up, she used to go by porsha or a variation of that name.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 10:25 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 1755Use The Search Tool
Originally Posted by Betelguise
[View Original Post]
Yes, there are at least ten reviews on Bellah. Just use the search thread tool.
Originally Posted by Betelguise
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 00:26 #2786Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this lady.
I know I don't have a lot of posts PM or answer here please.
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...h/954414845130
-
09-29-18 00:08 #2785Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this lady.
-
09-28-18 12:26 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
I got a PM from another member asking if I'd seen Sunny lately. Yes I have. Sunny is one of my two regulars that I see once a week for an hour session. Always a great time. Very reasonable donation. Very reliable. No complaints at all. I got her some silky kimonos that look really nice. I usually bring takeout and after the heart rate gets back to normal we have lunch. Good times.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1019&cityid=86
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/176433757162
-
09-28-18 11:44 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 52Natalia
Has anyone visited Natalia.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/114252669598
I Talk to her session $ very high 30 $. 5, 60 $$$.
Thank You.
-
09-28-18 10:10 #2782Regular Member

Posts: 18High Class Amber.
Anyone have any encounters? I tried search option, didn't find anything. Thanks in advance.
-
09-28-18 01:45 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 1755They Overbook
From what I've been told, these girls also get lots of no-call no-shows so they just book everyone that calls and take the first one that actually shows up.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





