Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 18227
-
09-29-18 19:59 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 110Sabrina
Good day fellow mongers. It has been a very long time since I have participated here or have offered up anything worthy. The time has come to share my treasure find once again (R. I. p Jenn ci ci, Ariel) Her name is Sabrina and she is a definite UTR that I have had the pleasure of seeing and getting to know. She is into bsdm and daddy / daughter fetishes. She is a great girl who will treat you as a special friend. She is looking for a few discreet friends to help her out within an hour of Sanford. Out all ONLY. She does not host. She has her own transportation. She is drug free (aside from a bit of recreation vape) She is also smoke free and is a good kisser. As before, I told her I would do my best to help so, this goes out to the respected and reviewed SM's here. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will send you her number. It is always up to her whether she chooses you for a love connection. LOL Her donation is worth every bit of two enchiladas and she is NOT a clock watcher. Please understand that I am not on the site alot so, have patience with my replies. Hewolf, shout out to you if you are interested. You have been solid to myself and the board. Also, if any SM's that contact me for her info and can offer a UTR or friend of their own. Please don't hesitate. Be good! I am including her pic below.
-
09-29-18 10:48 #3976Regular Member

Posts: 6Sophia
I finally had a chance to get back together with Sophia. I had been seeing her regularly; but, with her recent vacation to PR, it had been awhile. I finally got a chance to see her recently.
I always request that she wears short shorts. She has the most amazing legs. I love to have her sit beside me, so I can kind of let my hands wander in between her thighs and then upward to tease and torment her a little bit. She sure doesn't fake her pleasure.
I love it when she sits on my lap and I can let my hands wander all over her. Then, invariably, it is off with all of our clothes to do what we want with each other.
The best thing with Sophia has been the excellent communication. It has been great to find a provider that is so good about that.
-
09-28-18 16:19 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 30Kandi
I'm in town for work, was wondering if someone can't help me out with Kandi's contact. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 19:41 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 55Marylnn
Got a chance to meet her the other night. Thanks to Over50 for sharing the digits.
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
I must say she was really cool over the phone, in person she's a fun little soul, anyways I picked her up.
We parked up by her place and off she went. Her bbbjdt is great! She took it like a trooper.
And kept going at it like it was her last supper. When I was closing in she took it in the back dt and pushed her.
Head down could feel tongue between the buddies. I let go and she kept every drop. Will repeat when I get the chance!
On a side note I could tell she had been drinking significantly!
-
09-27-18 19:14 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 55Marylnn
Got a chance to meet her the other night. Thanks to Over50 for sharing the digits.
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
I must say she was really cool over the phone, in person she's a fun little soul, anyways I picked her up.
We parked up by her place and off she went. Her bbbjdt is great! She took it like a trooper.
And kept going at it like it was her last supper. When I was closing in she took it in the back dt and pushed her.
Head down could feel tongue between the buddies. I let go and she kept every drop. Will repeat when I get the chance!
On a side note I could tell she had been drinking significantly!
-
09-26-18 19:44 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 31Dynamic Duo
So, I reached out to Adriana as I haven't seen her in some time. She got back to me and we started to make some plans to have a visit. I brought up her roommate as I had been seeing some pretty good reviews. Well, next thing I know I have a date planned for a three for. I have been around the block a few times and have been in this hobby for many years, but ashamed to say I've never been with two woman. WHY THE FUCK did I wait so long. They are a good team. Very physically different but both highly sexual. Definitely won't be my last threesome that's for certain. These ladies are a hand full. They certainly do like pleasing men. Clean, tasty, wet, and horny. My kind of women.
-
09-26-18 19:17 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 91Utr
Anybody know a utr that's looking for new friends if so inbox me thanks.
-
09-26-18 17:23 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 1170One door closes another one opens
Well last weekend I had everything worked out to see a certain provider. I was going out of town for work and wanted to treat myself before I leave. It did not work out as I posted previous she flaked no response. But on Monday I got a text from my favorite PR provider that she was back from Puerto Rico and that she would have an in call Thursday Friday. I said love to seeya but I am leaving town unless you can do an out call? Sophia said she would for Tuesday. Great! I leave Wednesday morning. As I said one door closes and another one opens. Everything as always with her she arrived in a super sexy mini skirt boots to mid thigh and OMG she smelled great. I know I have seen her many times but Tuesday night she looked super spectacular sexy sultry, very hard to describe you really had to see her. She walked up to me with a very devilish smile and look upon her face. She kissed me very deeply and passionately. Well I won't bore you with the rest of the details. But I can't wait to get back into town. Thank you Sophia.
Orlo69.
-
09-26-18 17:00 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 270I agreed
I agree also. Some utr providers are needed on this side of town.
Originally Posted by EddyT
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 16:42 #3968Banned Member

Posts: 606Amber-Sanford BBW Pics
Picture time.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 14:58 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 46HeWolf47 is the only one who will give it out. I tried to get it but he told me it's only for SM which you are. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 11:33 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 108Adrianna
Could someone share her contact. I am looking to experience something great in Orlando.
-
09-25-18 19:11 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 69Meeet
Would love to see her mafia 57 formally mafia 45.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 19:05 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 63Send my way also
Hey man if you don't mind messaging her info.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 17:38 #3963Regular Member

Posts: 18I second this. Maybe even the ocoee area as well.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





