Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 582 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #218

    Ok

    Well, thanks?

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad on skip and wanted to share I never saw her but just warning you guys.

  2. #217

    Re: Rose. New haven

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    I texted her once to inquire about bbbjcim & she came out real nasty. I'm like WTF all you hadda say was it's not on the menu. She's appears to be a real b***h.

  3. #216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    For me, she was late, far beyond bigger than the photos suggest, mechanical, and one and done with an hour booking.

  4. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?
    I saw that ad on skip and wanted to share I never saw her but just warning you guys.

  5. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    Why do you have trouble imagining that it is the same person?

  6. #213

    Megan

    Wondering if anyone here has any experience Megan. She appears to have two pages though I'm guess pics on the first are more realistic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391807

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391603#erotic.

    Thinking about trying to see her this weekend. Feel free to PM if you have feedback.

  7. #212

    Rose. New haven

    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759

  8. #211

    Whelp,

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/871356016302

    This one is ripping people off be safe guys. Please report (review) these girls before someone gets killed.
    Ad is gone now.

  9. #210

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    What did she do to you? I've been with her before and never had a problem. Same phone number, so its the same girl I've been with. No issues at all.
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?

  10. #209

    Yes but.

    Warn us about what specifically? What should we be wary about, if anything? As I said, I never had a problem with her. If you did, then what was the problem? I'm not here to defend her. I just want to know what the fuck happened and should I think twice about seeing her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and posted it here to warn other hobbyists.

  11. #208

    I saw this ad

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    What did she do to you? I've been with her before and never had a problem. Same phone number, so its the same girl I've been with. No issues at all.
    I saw this ad and posted it here to warn other hobbyists.

  12. #207

    Insanediggler

    What did she do to you? I've been with her before and never had a problem. Same phone number, so its the same girl I've been with. No issues at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/871356016302

    This one is ripping people off be safe guys. Please report (review) these girls before someone gets killed.

  13. #206

    Be safe guys

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/871356016302

    This one is ripping people off be safe guys. Please report (review) these girls before someone gets killed.

  14. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    Here's what reviewer wrote:

    "shelton area. Not a great time. She's a liar and a time watcher, find someone else. She also smells of body order. You've been alerted. ".

    Link= https://cityxguide.com/escorts/dont-...-time-12824373.
    Thanks. I was getting desperate and considered TOFTT with her.

  15. #204

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    Just negotiate with her she will buckle, 60 bbj, I always use a cover, 100 for half full service, she is a nice kid but a pain to get a response at times, seen her twice, reasonable and fun! Playboy.
    Saw her at a place off the pike not too far from the gun store. She's sweet. Def has some vices but wasn't a wreck. She's young and has a nice little body. . 80 for a qv, popped on her face, tongue, and tits. She says her sister and her sisters fiance also stay at the motel and that her sister is also in the business. I think I saw the sister walking when I arrived and if she's in the business I want too know for sure, she looked super cute. The guy that the sister was with was not intimidating. No key card room access and a lock inside the door make it unlikely anyone could barge in, so I felt comfortable. I'd certainly repeat as Jules was really accommodating and not a clock watcher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape