Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 27819
-
09-28-18 15:25 #4119Regular Member

Posts: 10VanessaWild
If you just bluntly ask for BBFS in a PM or text, you are bound to get rejected. I find success with subtle approaches or waiting until we're both dirty and then use girl-friendly euphemisms like "natural" or "uncovered". Or even more vague like "special".
Originally Posted by SomeoneHuman
[View Original Post]
I ended up fucking Vanessa bare with no upcharge by just romanticizing the "lovemaking" with her. I voluntarily left a tip because of a prior conversation (long story) but she's down if done in the right way. So check your approach.
-
09-28-18 12:59 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 54Totally agree. She's always been drinking every time I've met up with her but not completely wasted. She will fuck your brains out. Always uncovered with me. Come prepared because she will drain you and want more.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 20:02 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 826Marina Orlov
This girl is a total fuck machine. Interesting experience though. "Coke" on the table, vodka smell fills the room, and kinda hilarious. I find her bolt ons a bit much, but she is a great provider.
I saw her twice this week and she asked for a cover both times. Went with and without. She's crazy fun, and super willing. Wish I could see her every day.
-
09-27-18 01:56 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 154A lot of talking going on over there
That other board has a thread up on what VIP really means. I find it highly amusing how up in arms girls are about the services others provide. All the while never mentioning that there is obviously a home for it if those girls stay working.
I'm also disappointed at how petty and vicious some of the girls are about reporting what they assume people are doing behind closed doors.
You guys might want to take a gander and make sure your bets are covered.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIP-means-BBFS
-
09-26-18 20:20 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 50Claire_doll
Any word on claire_doll?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?214989-claire_doll
-
09-26-18 18:32 #4114Regular Member

Posts: 12Information
Lusciouslesa Any information on her. Menu BBCIP available.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 18:11 #4113Regular Member

Posts: 12Burlington
Has anyone seen and do you have information on LusciousLesa in Burlington.
-
09-26-18 13:43 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 25Holly Hypnotic
No she doesn't require VIP just her rates as listed.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 12:01 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 240No VIP required. Enjoyed BBFS for $$.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 01:26 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 533HollyHypnotic
Does it require VIP?
Originally Posted by Bbfuntimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 00:35 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 277Haleigh
Correction, seems like she's posting again.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:37 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 240Holly is very game.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:33 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 240Holly Hypnotic
She is very game. She'll first assume you want a condom and place it near you. I ignored it and went for the plunge--bbcip. While doggy she'll also let you finger her brown-eye.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:04 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 277Haleigh
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387805-Haleigh
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
She seems to have erased her previous posts and removed any contact information as well.
-
09-25-18 17:48 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 240Bella
A thick babe that really delivers on a fun time.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TO-BEAT-SKILLS!












Reply With Quote




