Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2780

    Titusville tiny body

    She must have been scheduling things tight. She texted me she was on her way back to the motel at 3:10. I got a little lost and didn't arrive until 4 pm but like Bonerific said she never mentioned the donation she was naked in the first 30 seconds. I directed her down for some head work then we switched through a few positions but I kept returning to her oral. I spent almost an hour with her when she had a message and said the a / c guy was coming and we needed to wrap it up. She told me. 4 for quick, . 6 for half and 1 for the full hour. I had a lot of fun with her and I am sorry to hear of the dash I am sure I will think twice before going back.

  2. #2779

    Don't be embarrassed for getting ripped off

    Quote Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy  [View Original Post]
    My only regret was I should have left when I saw her walked up to car. Her face was like a guy on H as she prob was. We did do the popo check and she wore all black and pulled down her leggings to show her shave kitty. Still my little head let her continue as she started rubbing and while I got undressed she took off with the cash.
    Don't be embarrassed for getting ripped off brother. I've been ripped off as have many others.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Everything up to here was great.

    A2

  3. #2778

  4. #2777

    Titusville Tiny Body

    She goes by amanda and I was literally sitting outside of the motel where she was staying when I read the cash and dash report so you can imagine what I was thinking. I went ahead and went to the room and she was just getting out of the shower. Now granted she shows the signs of previous drug use but not nearly as what was described. Everything I saw was bruising indicating not recent. Now I am not going to discount a cash and dash event bc I have been through them myself but this girl was out of her clothes and performing oral and we never even talked about money. She did not ask for it or did not even discuss the donation. IDK maybe I just look honest. She is a tiny thing but I love those like her that can put her ankles behind her head and take a real good pounding. Now she is a rough looking girl. No breasts but does like her nipples roughed up a little. Really good oral and clean shaven clam. I told her about the report and as I was expecting denied it. She took a good funding for 30 minutes for 60 and you really can't beat that but she clearly wasn't in a theft mode LOL.

  5. #2776

    Cash and dash

    I'm embarrassed to even post but here's a quick version.

    Agreed to meetup for a car date at nearby park. She insisted cash upfront 50 for qv. I placed it on dash and we agreed for after deed was done. As soon as she got me undressed she grabbed cash and sprinted out the door.

    My only regret was I should have left when I saw her walked up to car. Her face was like a guy on H as she prob was. We did do the popo check and she wore all black and pulled down her leggings to show her shave kitty. Still my little head let her continue as she started rubbing and while I got undressed she took off with the cash.

    During the pp test i saw she was thin prob 90lbs with q shaved head on one side and nasty face with flattened saggy chest. Pics are misleading better than actual.

    Lessons learned and I know never upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    I would dare to say the you may be close on the guess. Looking like she needs to change her habits. She does not even look healthy. I know I will pass on that one as want at least a little meat on the bones. Play Safe -PH.

  6. #2775

    Topless pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    That toppless pic looks like a boy to me. Says 110 lbs but I guessing 85 lbs.
    I would dare to say the you may be close on the guess. Looking like she needs to change her habits. She does not even look healthy. I know I will pass on that one as want at least a little meat on the bones. Play Safe -PH.

  7. #2774

    Southern Hospitality

    Anyone remember her? Disappeared completely a year or so ago. Well I received an unexpected email from her a week ago asking if I wanted to meet as she was going to be in Melbourne. Sadly she never responded back to my enthusiastic response. A real shame. But I wondered whether anyone else had heard from her?

  8. #2773

    Priscilla

    So I tried getting up with this one. Responded immediately but couldn't meet that day. We set something up for the next day. Told her to pick a time that best suited her schedule and locked it in. Next day I text to make sure we are still a go. Nothing. Texted 3-4 more times before giving up. Now this is a girl who post 4 different ads 3-4 times a day. You would think she would appreciate the interest. But all I got was silence. Let me know if someone else has better intell on this girl than I do.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/023245302543

  9. #2772

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in seeing this girl? The one picture of her in the kitchen, reminds of those little bugs that run into dark corners when flick the light switch on. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/105973422973.
    That toppless pic looks like a boy to me. Says 110 lbs but I guessing 85 lbs.

  10. #2771

    Beach inn

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually visited her there though? I'd like to give it a go, but I've lost count of the number of times she's says she's either there or on the way and then never showed. We've texted loads of time, and she says there is never enough business to cover two nights at a hotel. So I offered to pay for two nights at a hotel and I'd just see her once each day for hhr to cover it. Crickets.
    Yea, I visited her at the beach notell last month. Had a decent time. Same thing though, I had sent her several texts over the course of a few days and then she randomly answered one and I happened to be free. She's fun but also out there.

  11. #2770

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/780643778027

    Had occasion to get together with Trinity last night. Discovered she lived only about a mile from my place so getting there was a breeze. Her living arrangements are a bit unsettled but she was charming and immediately put me at ease. She has an OK body for a woman approaching 40 and handles herself well. Began with a light massage and then went to DATY where she had an explosive O. Next it was my turn for a BBBJ and, brothers, she has skills. While she administered her French lessons I explored her digitally which resulted in an even more dramatic orgasm. Finally she put the cover on and we tried Doggie and finished with Mish. She has a very tight vag that only a no-kids experience could offer. All in all a fine time was had by each of us. Trinity is Otto-approved.
    Sounds very promising. What was the damage?

  12. #2769

    Anybody?

    Anybody interested in seeing this girl? The one picture of her in the kitchen, reminds of those little bugs that run into dark corners when flick the light switch on. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/105973422973.

  13. #2768

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    Back in Cocoa Beach.

    Ad up on STG.
    Has anyone actually visited her there though? I'd like to give it a go, but I've lost count of the number of times she's says she's either there or on the way and then never showed. We've texted loads of time, and she says there is never enough business to cover two nights at a hotel. So I offered to pay for two nights at a hotel and I'd just see her once each day for hhr to cover it. Crickets.

  14. #2767

    Trinity.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/780643778027

    Had occasion to get together with Trinity last night. Discovered she lived only about a mile from my place so getting there was a breeze. Her living arrangements are a bit unsettled but she was charming and immediately put me at ease. She has an OK body for a woman approaching 40 and handles herself well. Began with a light massage and then went to DATY where she had an explosive O. Next it was my turn for a BBBJ and, brothers, she has skills. While she administered her French lessons I explored her digitally which resulted in an even more dramatic orgasm. Finally she put the cover on and we tried Doggie and finished with Mish. She has a very tight vag that only a no-kids experience could offer. All in all a fine time was had by each of us. Trinity is Otto-approved.

  15. #2766

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Just got done checking her out myself, was a bit far back in the forum. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/516347037749.
    Was in the area for a short visit and got up with Julia. Pretty much agree with the positive reviews on her. Very reliable, safe environment and is quite the sweetheart. Did get a little freaked out with the assumption of BBFS. Although I realize some mongers find that a plus I'm not up for playing Russian roulette with my johnson. I passed on that and had a great time with her. Well worth the visit and will definitely see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape