Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6714
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Good response and I am sure if there needs to be clarification Di (Jayne) will do so. No shower BTW. I was thinking of responding but Di likes to keep things discrete which I respect. We sort of ended on bad terms but I would still highly recommend her or any of the great ladies who work there.
    No shower at the present moment, but in the works!! We do have plenty of hot steamed towels. .

    I definitely appreciate your response Moonglow!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

  2. #6713
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    I have had many really good appointments with Linda.

    She is very cool an attentive.

    However, I really miss Cindy!

    Just my 02.

    Stay safe guys!

    2 track.
    I agree, Cindy will be missed, she did a great job all the time.

  3. #6712

    Wonder

    I have had many really good appointments with Linda.

    She is very cool an attentive.

    However, I really miss Cindy!

    Just my 02.

    Stay safe guys!

    2 track.

  4. #6711

    Mbd

    Quote Originally Posted by Bismark  [View Original Post]
    1) There are three providers, Jayna (Di), Emily (EmilyWest), and Lywanna (The Truth). Each has her own number and advertises on usaadultclassifieds. Nl. You call the one you want from their ad.

    2) Both are available as well as 90 minutes and special (nuru I think) appointments.

    3) Negotiable. I believe the door rates are 40 for half and 60 for full but it may have changed.

    4) They occasionally take walk ins but they aren't always at the place so seem to prefer appointments.

    5) Not that I know of. The two times I went there I was not offered a shower. I had a good time regardless.
    Good response and I am sure if there needs to be clarification Di (Jayne) will do so. No shower BTW. I was thinking of responding but Di likes to keep things discrete which I respect. We sort of ended on bad terms but I would still highly recommend her or any of the great ladies who work there.

  5. #6710

    Massage parlor / in-call Brooke of Vegas

    One of the most sweetest gurlz I ran across in Yrs. She's not bad at making You feel right at home also. Just catch her happy.

    LOL!

    This is the Daddie that she likes to see with his shirt off!

  6. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by Bismark  [View Original Post]
    1) There are three providers, Jayna (Di), Emily (EmilyWest), and Lywanna (The Truth). Each has her own number and advertises on usaadultclassifieds. Nl. You call the one you want from their ad.

    2) Both are available as well as 90 minutes and special (nuru I think) appointments.

    3) Negotiable. I believe the door rates are 40 for half and 60 for full but it may have changed.

    4) They occasionally take walk ins but they aren't always at the place so seem to prefer appointments.

    5) Not that I know of. The two times I went there I was not offered a shower. I had a good time regardless.
    Thanks so much for this great response.

  7. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of those Korean places, one was on EAstern by Oasis and the other on W 28th st btwn Byron Center and Burlingame? I haven't seen any reviews on this if it is since they moved to Burton. What is the quality of service? Tips (upsell if any)?
    See post 6698.

  8. #6707

    Hayley

    Hayley reached out to me and apologized for what happened to me and offered a discounted massage if I was willing to come back. I thought that was a good gesture and took her up on her offer. I'm glad I did. Hayley is really nice and assured me that her are worth a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNash900  [View Original Post]
    I booked 30 min with Winter and 5 min into massage she asks if I want to play and how much did I bring. I said yes and I brought 80. She told me that wasn't enough. I'm thinking 130 for 30 min is a lot. I had a bad feeling and 3 minutes later her phone rings and she answers it. I'm thinking WTF. I get up to leave and she hangs up her phone and asks what I'm doing I told her I'm leaving and said I paid 50 for 7 min and I'm on my way. She exited the room while I got dressed and was complaining to her boss. Her boss questioned me for leaving and I said I paid 50 for 7 min and she thought I should still tip Winter for not doing anything. I won't be back.

  9. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of those Korean places, one was on EAstern by Oasis and the other on W 28th st btwn Byron Center and Burlingame? I haven't seen any reviews on this if it is since they moved to Burton. What is the quality of service? Tips (upsell if any)?
    Lotus on Eastern just south of 28th. It was about a month ago, I did a late night walkin. Attendant was decent looking, probably in her 40's, nice body, very lame massage, and no back walk offered (nor did I ask). But after the flip. I wasn't expecting what I got here in GR. I was fully satisfied, 40 door for half hour and 120 tip. About the same as I'd have spent driving over toward Lansing to see Mikki.

    Sorry I didn't share, I've been out of town for a few weeks.

  10. #6705

    Lotus Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    Lotus Flower Body Works on Burton and Happy Feet on Breton.
    Is this one of those Korean places, one was on EAstern by Oasis and the other on W 28th st btwn Byron Center and Burlingame? I haven't seen any reviews on this if it is since they moved to Burton. What is the quality of service? Tips (upsell if any)?

  11. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to MBD. Just a couple questions if anyone has time to respond.

    1. Phone number.

    2. 30 and 60 min appointments?

    3. Prices.

    4. Can you walkin or appointment only?

    5. Showers?

    Thanks to everyone who shares here.

    Happy hunting.
    1) There are three providers, Jayna (Di), Emily (EmilyWest), and Lywanna (The Truth). Each has her own number and advertises on usaadultclassifieds. Nl. You call the one you want from their ad.

    2) Both are available as well as 90 minutes and special (nuru I think) appointments.

    3) Negotiable. I believe the door rates are 40 for half and 60 for full but it may have changed.

    4) They occasionally take walk ins but they aren't always at the place so seem to prefer appointments.

    5) Not that I know of. The two times I went there I was not offered a shower. I had a good time regardless.

  12. #6703

    Blessings

    Quote Originally Posted by JayceDragon  [View Original Post]
    On Fuller I've had it done to me. She walked all over the back. I never asked but it was done well. It was by a new woman.
    The back walk massage, OMG! I loved it. I was getting one, every other week for awhile. Best massage ever!

  13. #6702

    Mbd

    I haven't been to MBD. Just a couple questions if anyone has time to respond.

    1. Phone number.

    2. 30 and 60 min appointments?

    3. Prices.

    4. Can you walkin or appointment only?

    5. Showers?

    Thanks to everyone who shares here.

    Happy hunting.

  14. #6701

    Blessings

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    Lotus Flower Body Works on Burton and Happy Feet on Breton.
    On Fuller I've had it done to me. She walked all over the back. I never asked but it was done well. It was by a new woman.

  15. #6700

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    She's been known to tell an occasional fib here and there.
    No first hand knowledge but for what it is worth, have been told by more than one guy that more (including take out) is available once she knows you and is comfortable. That was some time back so maybe that is not the case anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape