Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 979 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #573

    Dez St. Pete

    I am trying to find out info on this MILF. She does not post her name in the ad, but she told me she went under the name of Dez.

    We had an appointment set for last week in St. Pete but she overslept. She sounds ok on the phone; does anyone have any info.

    On her? I think she may have worked in Pasco in the past.

    She doesn't use her name in any ad which raises a caution to me especially as her phone number changed this year. Also,

    One of her old photos has a ring which raises another flag to me. I will TOFFT if I need to.

    You can private message me if you want; thanks for the help. Any info on her will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    I see a contact number 727 -highway 744- 2576 old.

    And last ad showed 727-highway 851 building 8781.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dez 3.jpg‎   dez 2.jpg‎   dez 1.jpg‎  

  2. #572

    The monger God has been quite busy

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is someone I knew from old coworker.

    She was fun back when she was with her baby-daddy especially after he hit her.

    She was a FREAK!

    I saw her ad and visited with NO worries as I went to pound town and blasted on her chest and face.

    The second visit, my guard was down and SLAP she does the rip-off. The next morning she is hangin with her UNCLE and out of commission with family affairs to handle.

    Instant KARMA!
    Lately and Peggy aka Pagona is another con artist who is facing some well-deserved bad karma. She had moved her scam from Clearwater / Dunedin to the Seminole area, but is now out of commission!

  3. #571

    Well the monger Gods have

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard  [View Original Post]
    pposted a warning about her last month when she first appeared in StPete working out of the landmark.
    Strumpet-slapped this troublesome trollop and she'll be gone for some time? She was working out of El Patio room 5 when karma slapped her with her new bracelets. She has had so many scoops from the wrong people that it will ensure her long hooking hiatus.

  4. #570

    Ashley, Marie, Elsa

    Ashley is someone I knew from old coworker.

    She was fun back when she was with her baby-daddy especially after he hit her.

    She was a FREAK!

    I saw her ad and visited with NO worries as I went to pound town and blasted on her chest and face.

    The second visit, my guard was down and SLAP she does the rip-off. The next morning she is hangin with her UNCLE and out of commission with family affairs to handle.

    Instant KARMA!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard  [View Original Post]
    pposted a warning about her last month when she first appeared in StPete working out of the landmark.

  5. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    After being Ripped off by Ashley, photo attached, I was going to post this RIP OFF Report.

    Karma got her instead and she is visiting friends at Grey's Bar.

    Guess good things do happen to bad people.

    Be careful because she will return.

    Her ads were posted on https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/brief/1/ and she was in St. Pete off 4th Street and.
    pposted a warning about her last month when she first appeared in StPete working out of the landmark.

  6. #568

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    109% why my most memorable. Wow that was fantastic. Hoping she stays a little more south soon I'm.
    I was fortunate to meet Alexis tonight for the 1st time.

    I was impressed with both her appearance and her skills!

    I recommend highly and will repeat often.

    Thanks to Reaper 400 for the tip!

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Her lips looked fine and definitely worked fine. What a talented mouth this young lady has. Porn-star style blowjob. Reasonably submissive, too. She swallowed all the sauce with a smile, but made sure I saw it before it went down the hatch.

    Recommended.
    109% why my most memorable. Wow that was fantastic. Hoping she stays a little more south soon I'm.

  8. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She has a vid posted which would appear to be the most current. I tried to grab a view shots. Def can see the wear on her, couldn't see any sores on her mouth (those lips gave me the shudders, one of the top bbjcimswallow I ever had) but what the hell is on the back of her thighs?
    Saw her recently. Her lips looked fine and definitely worked fine. What a talented mouth this young lady has. Porn-star style blowjob. Reasonably submissive, too. She swallowed all the sauce with a smile, but made sure I saw it before it went down the hatch.

    Recommended.

  9. #565

    Yup, what he said

    Saw her yesterday at her apartment. Cute girl with huge naturals. Roommate was home and bf was gone. Opted for a qv (as I always do with 1st encounters) 100. Everything pretty much mirrored what stingray mentioned. Talkative cute and nonrushed what so ever.

    She's about 6 months prego and position was limited to mish. Which is ok for me, especially with those huge fun bags bouncing. I'd repeat for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2015  [View Original Post]
    First I want a give a shoutout to dqtip69 for providing a review for her and on that review decided hey give it a try! Admittedly I don't hobby much any more but get the urge now and then and I'm super picky about who I like seeing / worth the time and coins etc. So yeah text her and she has me come to her place in Clearwater, apt complex a stone throw from us19. Pretty decent place that's for sure and she even texted me saying hey I'm outside! That's a plus so I don't have to wander around looking etc. Get there and she greets me outside. Def the chick in the pics. Dainty little thing even being Prego. I'd say she even looks cuter in person. Friendly to! Like a sweet nature. She was upfront about her roommate (who's in the game as well) and I will say her bf or whatever was outside as well. She made it known and not to worry he doesn't care, knows what she does and is cool with the while thing. Now normally my Spidey senses say pass (too many people around) but decided why not! And those 2 I mentioned were never an issue, totally harmless. She also has a cat and small toy dog. No need to get Into a paragraph of activity LOL. Opted for qv, room was clean, non clock watcher but I wouldn't overstep that boundary, and never asked for donation but I left it in plain view. I will say she is not super mobile because she's pretty far along in the preg. So leave the Kama sutra at home. No weird positions here LOL. Finished up cleaned up etc. Some chit chat, showed me some funny quirks with the pets etc. As I said she's really sweet.

    I will say this and it may not matter to some but maybe some it will. She is foot fetish friendly! Which is great! She's got really cute dainty soft feet and they smell incredible LOL so any feet guys may like this!

    We have already planned on another visit soon!

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26931989/

  10. #564

    Karma Strikes Again

    After being Ripped off by Ashley, photo attached, I was going to post this RIP OFF Report.

    Karma got her instead and she is visiting friends at Grey's Bar.

    Guess good things do happen to bad people.

    Be careful because she will return.

    Her ads were posted on https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/brief/1/ and she was in St. Pete off 4th Street and.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley Elson Ripoff.jpg‎  

  11. #563

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiaherb  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. Time was ok, nothing special. She talks too much. Got to her place. Pretty safe motel. Got down and jumped into bed. She starts with BBBJ but would talk in between. Then she would get up and to random stuff. So after a few minutes I was like lets do it. So she puts cover on and gets on top. Says she was real tight but I didn't feel that (LOL). Few minutes with her CG and then to miss. Want to blast in her mouth so after a few minutes of miss took the cover of and finished with BBBJWCIM and she spits. Got cleaned up and left. Not sure if I'll return. She's a nice person but she was just average for me.

    J.

  12. #562

    Prego Clearwater chick

    First I want a give a shoutout to dqtip69 for providing a review for her and on that review decided hey give it a try! Admittedly I don't hobby much any more but get the urge now and then and I'm super picky about who I like seeing / worth the time and coins etc. So yeah text her and she has me come to her place in Clearwater, apt complex a stone throw from us19. Pretty decent place that's for sure and she even texted me saying hey I'm outside! That's a plus so I don't have to wander around looking etc. Get there and she greets me outside. Def the chick in the pics. Dainty little thing even being Prego. I'd say she even looks cuter in person. Friendly to! Like a sweet nature. She was upfront about her roommate (who's in the game as well) and I will say her bf or whatever was outside as well. She made it known and not to worry he doesn't care, knows what she does and is cool with the while thing. Now normally my Spidey senses say pass (too many people around) but decided why not! And those 2 I mentioned were never an issue, totally harmless. She also has a cat and small toy dog. No need to get Into a paragraph of activity LOL. Opted for qv, room was clean, non clock watcher but I wouldn't overstep that boundary, and never asked for donation but I left it in plain view. I will say she is not super mobile because she's pretty far along in the preg. So leave the Kama sutra at home. No weird positions here LOL. Finished up cleaned up etc. Some chit chat, showed me some funny quirks with the pets etc. As I said she's really sweet.

    I will say this and it may not matter to some but maybe some it will. She is foot fetish friendly! Which is great! She's got really cute dainty soft feet and they smell incredible LOL so any feet guys may like this!

    We have already planned on another visit soon!

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26931989/

  13. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Kittie is as sweet and submissive as always. Room is not pristine, but no worse than most lived in places. Clean enough for me. Her teeth are not all that methed up as previously reported. Not cover girl white caps, but you're not going to gag looking at them. Her jail weight is fading, but she looks a healthy weight. Boobs are a solid B not C size, but nice and squeezable soft, just like Charmin.

    The location is definitely sketchy with working girls and characters hanging around in the stairwells, balconies, and in the parking lot. They're just doing their thing, though, and not an issue.
    I am dying to see her friend and was thinking a dbl but the location and distance has me considering getting my own room.

  14. #560

    Sight

    Found this.

    Backpage.Ly

    Know nothing about it.

  15. #559

    Penelope Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf66  [View Original Post]
    She also can be found sometimes in the Lealman triangle, she is the top of the heap there I think.
    She looks very much like a girl I picked up and had a car date with in Lealman, except the rules make be think it must not have been her. The one I picked up was a freak. Only saw her once. Haven't found her again. The one I had was BBBJ / CFS, and thought it would be cool for me to give her a facial. I came all over her! Was a hot time. Could it be a YMMV thing, or does this not sound like her at all?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape