Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,071 to 29,085 of 31140
-
09-27-18 09:42 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 266Eros. Amazing pics
I've been in this "hobby" for a good bit now, always find it amazing that over the course of years, the women don't age. Wish that was me!
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 09:06 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 252Spinner
She was calling on her higher power is still making me barrel laugh! Too funny. You rock Bakepagedude. Thanks for the killer post!
Originally Posted by Zuda226
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 06:57 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 1189Grace
Excellent choice, have seen her for years. Great body, always dressed impeccably for the date, nails hair and lingerie. She screens so be prepared for that. She's a little chatty especially for a new suitor but definitely a fun time. If you need more info shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 22:17 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 1095I was wondering about her. Please share some feedback once you meet up.
Originally Posted by MichianaMale
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 19:40 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 85Sarah in Gastonia
Saw her a while back (http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/804958368259). Got a BBBJCIM. It was alright.
She's heavier than her pictures and it's a bit if a drive. IDK if I'll go back.
Anyone have info on an Asian provider?
-
09-26-18 19:40 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 103Amazing Grace
Hello guys I'll be in town for the race and was looking for some companionship in the evening and was hoping someone could give any feedback on Amazing Grace from Eros. She is exactly what I'm looking for and I LOVE the big hair. I'm a kid from the 80's and I miss the big hair on women. Thanks in advance guys.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/460237.htm?cat=1
-
09-26-18 18:44 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 26No didn't see that one LOL. But I'll do my homework better next time.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 18:41 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 1095Taeya
Any update on Taeya? Thanks in advance.
-
09-25-18 12:32 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 26Caroline in Gaffney
She is a no show didn't even bother to respond after making appointment in advance.
-
09-25-18 10:29 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 152This chick is on drugs
Man this chick is fucked up, if you didn't see anything then I don't know what room you were looking at. She got demons on demons on top of the demons she has. If that is someone you want to see that is cool for you, but I would not suggest this chick to anyone on here. I saw her once and turned around and walked out, I didn't even partake because I have a bit of a standard I have set. I wish no ill will to anyone looking to make money, but not happening for me.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 09:34 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 37Brazilian MILF
She is mature but not a granny by any stretch. She has a nice curvy body and offers a sensual and relaxing GFE experience. Scheduling with her is easy even on relatively short notice when in town. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 07:52 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 44Angie
Do you have a Pic or link of her??
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 16:52 #2058Regular Member

Posts: 6Pregnant Provider
I have intel of a pregnant provider if anyone is interested.
-
09-24-18 15:24 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 120Britney
BikiniBrit / Britney Bailey is likely a scam. I found her ad a few months ago and was interested, and almost went but she wasn't answering the day I could. So I did some digging and found that one of her twitter followers was following another girl who had almost word for word the same twitter bio, with very similar pictures on their profile (but a different girl).
Secondly, her rates on her twitter at least, are way TGTBT.
It's likely an actual girl (the first time I called she answered), but will seek to scam you or noshow. I'm not entirely sure since I haven't tried. But I wouldn't bother.
-
09-24-18 14:36 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 52I agree with hunter
Pics are recent to me and she doesn't look like a granny at all and her body is amazing
.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






