Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,341 to 29,355 of 30797
-
09-26-18 12:51 #1457Regular Member

Posts: 18Tracie is great!
I was lucky enough to meet Tracie this morning on my way to the office. She does not host often, and I was really glad our schedules aligned. She is a sweetheart and is incredibly sexy to my eyes. Her skills are beyond reproach and her attitude is top of the line. No demons or issues, and has a good head on her shoulders. My experience: treat her well if you go see her and you won't leave disappointed.
Originally Posted by SmithDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 12:27 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 38My research says pics are surprisingly accurate, even if slightly dated. Proud of her demons so I've stayed away at least until I hear reports from others.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I'm sending you a PM.
-
09-26-18 11:47 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 300She goes by the name of Jessi. That's If the pics are correct, and posted by her.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 08:10 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 87Tracie
$. 80 but I tipped her. Her BBBJ is amazing!
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 05:41 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 121Tracie xoxo
I went back and reread her ad.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
She does mention INCALL at the top of her ad. I must have skimmed that.
The "About Traciexoxo" section below the pictures states "Available for Outcall ONLY".
Thanks for the review. How much did it set you back?
-
09-26-18 00:20 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 530No names!
I see ads that are fimiliar like this one, and I think I recall past comments but NO NAME! Many of them have no name. Hard to keep up.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 22:35 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 121Her ad says outcall only. What do you mean by "go visit her"?
Originally Posted by SmithDog
[View Original Post]
It is the outcall that is stopping me from dreaming of her (unless she really is worth getting a hotel room for).
-
09-25-18 20:00 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 87Tracie
Dreamed about Tracie today. Nice lady, enthusiastic, excellent BBBJ, allowed and enjoyed DATY. Willing to please. No, she's not a 20 something spinner but had decent figure and knows how to please. Go visit her. Won't be disappointed.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1133744
-
09-25-18 18:44 #1449Regular Member

Posts: 19Self Advertizing
Looks like this is self advertisement.
Originally Posted by White69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 12:08 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 51Help a newbie out
Had a few dreams back in the BP days but none for a year or so. Out of 10 attempts in the last 2 months have gotten 1 response and we couldn't get together. How do you guys contact a new providers? Called some, no answer. Text some to see if available, no answer. Am I doing it wrong or just have terrible luck? Sadly, Renae was one of them.
-
09-25-18 08:33 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 869Days Inn HWY 70 Garner Raid
Thanks I just saw the reference about days inn and I remembered that I did not about the LEO party there when the board were down. Room to Room Drug dog searched it would of sucked to be a monger in one of those rooms that day! Beware.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 00:14 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 300She's real flakey. We set a time, I get there, and then here come the excuses. I'm thinking that the "Candy Man"got there moments before me, so it was time for her to nod out. Smh.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 20:32 #1445Regular Member

Posts: 5If you try her please PM me.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 19:52 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 180I got a hold of Mya, got donation amount, $ for hh, and address. 20 minute drive. When I arrive radio silence. Waited for 10 minutes and left. She would do well in this area if she was reliable and what others have posted has a bad attitude. She's decent AA girl. Decided to drive to Greensboro to see Ruby. Check out my post on Greensboro board.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 19:45 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 180REV Mia
REV Mia.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1124079
Saw her a while back before the site black out so posting review. She's the girl in the pics. I nice piece of milk choclate with a hard body. She provided GFE and same playbook as my Gaby dream but I finished in K9. Damge was $. 6 at the time but she may have gone up.










Reply With Quote






