Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,586 to 36,600 of 41318
-
09-27-18 08:20 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 394I know you have seen her ads
Anyone seen this prego girl Lexy that is advertising? I am not finding any info on her which always makes me a little leery.
-
09-27-18 08:14 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 163Emily
Watch out with Emily. Her next date might be leverage or bait!
You need to redact people's real names from pictures.
FYI, chicks don't get "leverage" for being busted for prostitution. You are not DPR and this is not Silk Road.
A2
-
09-27-18 08:04 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 43Rose
If you are talking about the one with glasses I've seen her a few times in the past and she was good in a pinch but can't speak of her these days.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 21:20 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 244Agree!!
She is awesome! Really into what she does!! Was pleasantly surprised during our session. Take the time to see her. PM me for more detail.
Originally Posted by JaxSamJag
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 20:15 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 46Chloe astoria
She's great! I've seen her several times and it was always great. Natural tits are fantastic.
Originally Posted by BassRiff
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 19:04 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 256Brittany
Is she still visiting her favorite uncle?
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 15:17 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 256Rose
Have anyone seen a provider named Rose. White female, slim. I found her info on skipthegames.
-
09-26-18 11:29 #4726Regular Member

Posts: 16Have any of you seen Chloe Astoria?
Just curious. Hope the dream is exciting.
-
09-25-18 23:59 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 56Ebony
Does anyone have any recommendations for black spinners? It's been a dream of mine to have some fun with one.
P.S. How do I change my username? Hahah.
-
09-25-18 23:23 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 980Sweet sexy Colombiana Eva is going to pay Jacksonville a visit in October
I strongly recommend the amazing Eva, originally from Colombia, who will be visiting Jacksonville in late October. I saw her once in Tampa and recently here when she was visiting Jacksonville. She's somewhere in her 30s, with a lovely face, curvy figure, generous breasts, and a breathy Latin accent that drives me nuts. Activities include the usual array, and she seems to get off and enjoy herself just as much as she enjoys pleasuring her partner. My very highest recommendation! This kind of hotness comes along only so often. Run, don't walk, to make your reservations. I've already made mine!
preferred411.com/P242436
-
09-25-18 20:48 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for the honest feedback
What were her DT skills like? That's all I'm really interested in. Have had zero luck finding one with true DT skills.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 19:15 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 47Agreed
I agree, it just does not seem worth the money any longer. The majority of them have these delusions of grandeur about themselves and many times personal hygiene seems to befuddle them. 80 or even 60 dollars is quite an unreasonable price for what you actually get. Which is a misandrist junkie with a criminal record, untrustworthy, nothing on the ball and looks worse than the pictures.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 15:11 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 788YMMV on this one
Very skinny but not sickly skinny. Plays on her iPad a lot trying to set up appointments while you're standing there looking crazy! Hardly pays you any attention while engaged in iPad. Once session eventually gets started, here comes the cum for me baby, cum for me- in other words, hurry the fruck up! She said it so much until I was losing interest fast! Has a non-refreshing odor; maybe nicotine. Jumps back on iPad once session is over- like it's glued to her. While getting dressed, someone comes banging on the damn door! I hate that! Anyway, I'm not throwing money after these hookers anymore! I'm fed up! It takes breaking through a lot of rocks before you find gold; not that I've found gold in this so-called hobby since I've been doing it. It just isn't worth it anymore! She asked for 70 but about a week ago, asked for 60 but her communications was spotty. I was not going to donate more than 60 on a first visit! Glad I didn't and as you know without me saying so, it is evident she's a drug user- which one isn't!? Take care gents!
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 15:10 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 109Mia
I believe I know who you are talking about the last number I have doesn't get any response for months.
Originally Posted by SleeplessLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 14:54 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 933Rachel
I've seen Rachel once for BBBJ and although a sweet girl I wasn't overly impressed with her mic skills IMHO. It was ok and she took it all down the hatch but to me there was no good rythme going. I've had some toe curlers at standard SW rates. If I'm paying over that again there are a few like Diamond, Westside Kat or Jess that I would see. But as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






